Looking for Ideas???

  1. New Member
    Tonew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3%

    Looking for Ideas???


    I want to start, and ordered some stuff:

    H Drol
    M Drol
    O Plex
    Havoc
    Postcycle supp
    RPM
    Epistane
    11 OXO

    Not to sure where to start? I Just started to order and could not stop...LOL
    I am 6'4" 250# need to get down to about 220# The last year was bad for me.... I have been lifting for over 15years.
    I am looking to get cut and put on some more hard muscle.

    I have had little to do with any of these other then som 1-ad years back.

    My head hurts from reading about all the different stuff out there and what does what??? So, I guess I just ordered what I have read about. Now I would like some help putting it all together?

    Like I said I need to loose about 30# to be at my cut weight!

    Help!!!

  2. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    904
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Wow, everything but the kitchen sink! Start with something mild to assess your tolerance, and make sure you know what the hell your doing and have everything in line before you start. At least you asked and didn't start the thread with "I've been taking this m-drol stuff for about 3 weeks now and was wondering what pct is"
  3. Elite Member
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    6,833
    Rep Power
    3524
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    21.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority




    cut is mainly about diet so make sure thats solid also
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1156
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    62.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    cant really rush into this kind of thing. ask for help when you cant find an answer to a question but really it just takes lots of research so you can decide how you want to run your cycle. theres no one right way or one correct way to run a cycle. everyone has their own opinions on whats best. take your time reading and make your own decisions on what and how you want to cycle. also have your PCT completely planed out and on hand before starting any cycle. good luck
  5. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2194
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT stack all those prohormones together, your liver will surely be damaged stacking all those together. That's all I have to say here.
  6. New Member
    LiftNDestroy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    453
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    37.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT stack all those prohormones together, your liver will surely be damaged stacking all those together. That's all I have to say here.
    Let's hope he has more common sense than that but like you, I did gather that, stacking them all wasn't completely out of the question. Like others have said, do all of your research, and then start off with something mild. Getting in to shape takes time and patience, no need to rush.
  7. New Member
    Tonew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3%

    What not use them all....LOL , I just went over board when buying the stuff. Now I just need to know what ones to use to start and how much? Did I get enough post cycle stuff?

    I was thinking about starting with
    Epistane / P-Plex and OXO-11 at night

    Should I stack something else with them?

    I have a high tolorence for stims as well.

    I want to put something together that is right for me so I understand that this is not an exact science. But, like I said this stuff is all new for me and again I do not want to overdue it but at the same time do not want to under due it as well. I think that was a big run-on sentance.
    What do all of you think?
    Thanks again for your understanding as well as help.

    oh, what is serum????
  8. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonew View Post
    What not use them all....LOL , I just went over board when buying the stuff. Now I just need to know what ones to use to start and how much? Did I get enough post cycle stuff?

    I was thinking about starting with
    Epistane / P-Plex and OXO-11 at night

    Should I stack something else with them?

    I have a high tolorence for stims as well.

    I want to put something together that is right for me so I understand that this is not an exact science. But, like I said this stuff is all new for me and again I do not want to overdue it but at the same time do not want to under due it as well. I think that was a big run-on sentance.
    What do all of you think?
    Thanks again for your understanding as well as help.

    oh, what is serum????

    Can I ask why you bought epistane and havoc? They're the same thing, you know.

    Also, I see you put down "post cycle supp"...that will not cut it, my friend. Research post cycle therapy, which you WILL need with any of these substances. There are lots of good examples of solid pcts all over this booard, study them. You're going to need nolvadex, clomid and the AI of your choice, and the first two you can't get at a supplement store...which means more research.
  9. Advanced Member
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Rep Power
    1450
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    75.32%

    Usually the research comes before the purchase :P Ill take that bottle of Havoc off your hands since its basically the same as Epistane
  10. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by gsrhtch View Post
    Usually the research comes before the purchase :P Ill take that bottle of Havoc off your hands since its basically the same as Epistane
    Here here. And because the Epistane is essentially the same thing as the Havoc, I would do him the service of liberating that product from his stores.
  11. New Member
    Tonew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3%

    Come on guys....All I doing is looking for some info... I know they are the same, I purchased them both to see if there is any thing different. Also, I was reading about stocking us so I thought what the heck. Buy them both. I know I need to odo more readin and I am. I am also looking for some help from people who have tried this stuff. Why re-create the wheel???? I most probably will change up what ever suggestions are passed on, everyone is different.
    Thanks for your comments anyway.
  12. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonew View Post
    Come on guys....All I doing is looking for some info... I know they are the same, I purchased them both to see if there is any thing different. Also, I was reading about stocking us so I thought what the heck. Buy them both. I know I need to odo more readin and I am. I am also looking for some help from people who have tried this stuff. Why re-create the wheel???? I most probably will change up what ever suggestions are passed on, everyone is different.
    Thanks for your comments anyway.
    Just havin' a little fun, Tonew.

    Here's my honest suggestion. If you want to cut up #1 is nutrition. #2 is cardio...we all hate it, but the only way you're going to cut is to burn more calories than you're consuming. After those obvious things are in place, here's what I would run on a cut with what you've got:

    Epistane weeks 1 - 4 alongside the RPM. Run it dosed like this:

    Week 1
    20mg daily

    Week 2 - 3
    30mg

    Week 4
    40mg

    and just follow whatever the directions on the RPM are.

    Then do a proper post cycle therapy, a la:
    Week 5 - 6
    Nolvadex 40mg
    Clomid 100mg
    AI (6-oxo or Trione. Do NOT use 11-oxo, it's not the same thing) 300mg

    Week 7 - 8
    Nolvadex 20mg
    Clomid 50mg
    AI 600mg

    The nolvadex and clomid are absolutely necessary in order to get your hpta back on track after any cycle. There are a number of places you can find them online. If you have any further questions on this, PM me.

    Then, if you like, you can wait 8 weeks (always wait length of cycle plus length of post cycle therapy) and go on again, this time using the Havoc if you want to repeat, or you could also try the H-Drol for some nice dry gains.

    As for M-Drol, I think that's a Methyl Masterdrol clone, which I believe is similar to Superdrol. If so, you're risking lots of sides that aren't really worth it unless you want to bulk. Not sure what O-Plex is. Also haven't heard much great on 11-oxo.

    If you have the option to return any of these things (and if you just ordered it, you probably could call and make changes to your order), I'd call back, and trade off the M-Drol, 11-oxo and possibly the O-Plex (depending on just what the hell it is) for some WinZtrol and/or Furazadrol. Both of these stack well with epi, havoc, h-drol, and just about anything really, for cutting and hardening.

    Hope this helps.
  13. New Member
    Tonew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    3%

    Yes, it does help. \

    Thanks, for your help. I had a mistype it is p-plex, not 0-plex. Sorry about that. So you do not think the 11-OXO is worth taking?

    I have been reading about epi and have seen many cycles of
    20/40/40/40/40/20. Is this too much?
    I have a great diet going now for the last 2 weeks. As well as doing cardio 6 days per week. I have been running 5m every other day.
    So now I am ready to hit the weights hard and keep up the cardio as well.
  14. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by Tonew View Post
    Yes, it does help. \

    Thanks, for your help. I had a mistype it is p-plex, not 0-plex. Sorry about that. So you do not think the 11-OXO is worth taking?

    I have been reading about epi and have seen many cycles of
    20/40/40/40/40/20. Is this too much?
    I have a great diet going now for the last 2 weeks. As well as doing cardio 6 days per week. I have been running 5m every other day.
    So now I am ready to hit the weights hard and keep up the cardio as well.
    I'd get rid of the p-plex too, then. That's a very wet compound. And no, I wouldn't keep the 11-oxo. There are better compounds out there for your particular goals. My advice: call up the customer service of wherever you placed your order and switch them out for furazadrol and/or winztrol, as much as you can get with the credit they give you. Those will help you dry out, harden and get some vascularity going as you begin to drop weight. Also, at least with the h-drol, get yourself soem Super Cissus for your joints. Either of the ones I mentioned plus h-drol will make your joints hurt.
  15. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    run the Hdrol for 1-4, Epi 3-6, 11oxo 4-7...RPM during PCT. thats what id do for a cutter with those products.
  16. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    run the Hdrol for 1-4, Epi 3-6, 11oxo 4-7...RPM during post cycle therapy. thats what id do for a cutter with those products.
    i'd save the 11-oxo for the end to reduce all cortisol before PCT.... use H-Drol with SD for Weeks 1-4. Epi for 3-6.
    I dunno wtf rpm is.


    Anywho, social norms are meant to be broken when it comes to c17 alkylation.

    GR Juicy's Retarded A$$ "Yes B5150 You Can Ban Me" Cycle of the Yearathon
  17. Advanced Member
    Brian5225's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    832
    Rep Power
    503
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    84.06%

    Just figured I would throw out my two cents. I'm a week into a cut and it seems to be working fairly well. I'm taking Halomass (basically h-drol) 50/50/75/75/75/75, and ECA stack (Ephedra, Caffiene, Asprin), and doing carb cycling. Check out an ECA for fat loss, and something light like a halodrol clone or something. Just my opinion.
  18. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    run the Hdrol for 1-4, Epi 3-6, 11oxo 4-7...RPM during post cycle therapy. thats what id do for a cutter with those products.
    I in no way mean to sound like I'm second guessing you pp, but if this is only his second cycle (and the first in some years), don't you think a seven weeker bridging 3 compounds is a little agressive for someone his speed?
  19. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    329
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    87.42%

    Here's an idea - what about a hover car so you can avoid traffic?
  20. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    Here's an idea - what about a hover car so you can avoid traffic?
    You know, I once saw a documentary that said we were supposed to have them by the year 2000, but that's long since come and gone and still no hover cars!

    ...oh wait, maybe that was the Jetsons.
  21. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    329
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    87.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    You know, I once saw a documentary that said we were supposed to have them by the year 2000, but that's long since come and gone and still no hover cars!

    ...oh wait, maybe that was the Jetsons.
    I know, right? But let's get back on topic, which is taking anabolic steroids that you've purchased with little or no research, and no idea what PCT is or how to go about it. That is much more important to pursue.
  22. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    I know, right? But let's get back on topic, which is taking anabolic steroids that you've purchased with little or no research, and no idea what post cycle therapy is or how to go about it. That is much more important to pursue.
    Well, I agree entirely with this. You'll note above that in my first post I recommended he do some research, particularly on pct.
  23. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    329
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    87.42%

    Yes! You need at least 3 oral methyls together to bring out the grainy vascularity of the kidneys and liver honestly. You could do 2, but the variety of organ shutdown is much better with at least 3.
  24. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    I in no way mean to sound like I'm second guessing you pp, but if this is only his second cycle (and the first in some years), don't you think a seven weeker bridging 3 compounds is a little agressive for someone his speed?
    by all means...

    Well i was thinking that if he was looking to use up this stuff, this would be the best way to get rid of a few bottles, in a relatively safe cycle.

    He has been lifting for 15 years and an older guy so i think he could handle the situation but now im thinking it would be harder for him to recover as well so maybe something shorter.

    11oxo is hardly a steroid imo anyway...

    Original poster....Maybe you should just use Hdrol or Epi stacked with some 11oxo and a reallly good diet plan. Actually any one of those compounds used with a really good diet and cardio would get you to your goals.
  25. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    Yes! You need at least 3 oral methyls together to bring out the grainy vascularity of the kidneys and liver honestly. You could do 2, but the variety of organ shutdown is much better with at least 3.
    C'mon, Phil. While I think your responses are pretty damned hilarious, and I know he should have used the all-too-oft-forgotten "search" button, he's looking for help and I think it's better we give it to him than drive him away, to decide on his own and end up using his body as a science project. I don't mean to be a killjoy, but the poor guy is just looking for some guidance.

    Weren't we all noobs at one point? Sure most of us used that magic "search" button, but still...
  26. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    329
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    87.42%

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    C'mon, Phil. While I think your responses are pretty damned hilarious, and I know he should have used the all-too-oft-forgotten "search" button, he's looking for help and I think it's better we give it to him than drive him away, to decide on his own and end up using his body as a science project. I don't mean to be a killjoy, but the poor guy is just looking for some guidance.

    Weren't we all noobs at one point? Sure most of us used that magic "search" button, but still...
    If you notice, when dealing with noobs when they say "What should I take?" I tend to be helpful.

    When they say "This is what I bought and what I'm going to use. What should I use?" I tend to use sarcasm to let them know they need to do their research. I mean, who just goes out and buys a bunch of crap and decides to make it into a cycle?

    Darwin baby.
  27. Senior Member
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,987
    Rep Power
    15205
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    55.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    havoc 1-4
    11 oxo 3-6
    then PCT

    and i definitely gotta agree with what phila said right above me, better to read first before you buy, but too late for that
  28. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    If you notice, when dealing with noobs when they say "What should I take?" I tend to be helpful.

    When they say "This is what I bought and what I'm going to use. What should I use?" I tend to use sarcasm to let them know they need to do their research. I mean, who just goes out and buys a bunch of crap and decides to make it into a cycle?

    Darwin baby.
    Absolutely. I agree 100%. This was decidedly NOT the right approach, nor a responsible way of planning a cycle. It sure as hell wasn't how I did my first cycle, nor how I've planned for each one since (and there have been many). To this day, I still read every possible post I can find about a compound if it's one I don't personally have experience with. But, to each his own.

    By the way, Tonew, I want to not only reiterate what I stated above about the pct, but point out that you should not begin your cycle until you have your pct supplies in hand. You don't want to risk them not getting to you in time.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for ideas
    By Rosefromdead in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:58 AM
  2. Looking for idea for Olympic lifting routine...
    By JassUSMC in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-19-2009, 02:07 AM
  3. Few bucks to spend, looking for ideas!!!
    By Gtarzan81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:03 PM
  4. Looking for Ideas???
    By Tonew in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:58 PM
  5. Looking for ideas on my workout
    By VES in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 12:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in