Benefits of EOD injections vs. 1 weekly inj.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
I was led to believe that if one were going to use test-e or eq you could use just 1 weekly inj. of both.After reading many cycle logs i see more and more people inj. e3d or so and was wondering y.
1.Is there some benefit out of doing it this way?
2.R the weekly inj. just as effective?

Thanks for any advice.:D

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Injecting more often insures more constant test levels, with less fluctuation. More constant test levels helps reduce sides.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
I did some research on other forums and found this from a very knowledgeable individual by the name of big cat:

And to your second question, no, your blood levels would actually be lower the first few weeks. Since regardless of dose, the product release with the same curve over the same amount of time. So in essence by halving it you are cutting your daily doses in half and you have to wait longer for the cumulative effect.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I did some research on other forums and found this from a very knowledgeable individual by the name of big cat:

And to your second question, no, your blood levels would actually be lower the first few weeks. Since regardless of dose, the product release with the same curve over the same amount of time. So in essence by halving it you are cutting your daily doses in half and you have to wait longer for the cumulative effect.
That is sort of like the 'to front load or not' question, which I believe has been proven ineffective.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The fewer days between injections depending on the ester will keep hormones level consistent, less sides, less lethargy, less mood swings, just an overall better experience.

I enjoyed Tren ED much much better then EOD or E3D.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
So if i did decide to inj.2x a week and i were going to use 1.5ml test-e 2x/week and 1.5ml EQ 2x a week could i combine both in same needle or would shooting them individually be best?Is shooting 3ml in one inj. site too much?Would it be too painful?Appreciate the advice.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
So if i did decide to inj.2x a week and i were going to use 1.5ml test-e 2x/week and 1.5ml EQ 2x a week could i combine both in same needle or would shooting them individually be best?Is shooting 3ml in one inj. site too much?Would it be too painful?Appreciate the advice.
Yes you can mix the two.

Depends on where you shoot. Quad / Glutes can easily take 3 ml.

Pain is relative.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
Yes you can mix the two.

Depends on where you shoot. Quad / Glutes can easily take 3 ml.

Pain is relative.
Thanks for the quick reply:cheers:.I believe 2x/week is the way ill run it.