Sustanon and deca questions

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
My brother has decided to run a cycle of Sustanon and deca. Thats all the info he gave me. I assume he is taking Sustanon 250 and Deca-Durabolin. I did a little research and it seems that they arent the harshest ones out there but from our conversations he has no clue what post cycle therapy is and i dont think he plans on running one. I personally recommend a PCT for any steroid regardless of toxicity but how bad are these two stacked? How hard should i push PCT on him?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....well....PCT is critical no matter what so force it down his throat. Sustanon...being a test ester-blend will shut him down extrememly hard and if he is gyno prone will aggrivate the hell out of it. Deca I personally dont have much experience with but I am sure someone here will jump in to help out. Either way his PCT will need to include a SERM...if you dont know what that is search around the PCT section.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
My advice is to not try and teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

Once he gets his breast reduction surgery, and he wants to run a second cycle, try again and see if he'll listen. If his testicles shrink up irretrievably, then no offense, but probably best that his line dies with him. Natural selection and all...

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
i am well aware of what a full PCT should consist of. i have done extensive research on PCT and i am only planning on running a cycle of havoc. i just wish he had done this research also. Its not like some nolva and 6 oxo will break the bank. I'm going to give it another shot just talking to him.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
google some pictures of gyno and see if he like that idea....then testiclular atrophy and then see if he is still interested. Chicks dig tiny balls......

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established

Personally, I prefer gyno men to have breast "meat"; I don't really like it when its "All Nip" Gyno.

A

aculpep

Awards
Explain to me why you believe it will "shut him down extrememly hard and if he is gyno prone will aggrivate the hell out of it."? Where did you get this information?

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/sustanon-250.htm

However, unlike other testosterone compounds such as testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate, the use of Sustanon leads to less water retention and estrogenic side effects. This characteristic is extremely beneficial to bodybuilders who suffer from gynecomastia yet still seek the powerful anabolic effect of an injectable testosterone.

Hmmm....well....post cycle therapy is critical no matter what so force it down his throat. Sustanon...being a test ester-blend will shut him down extrememly hard and if he is gyno prone will aggrivate the hell out of it. Deca I personally dont have much experience with but I am sure someone here will jump in to help out. Either way his PCT will need to include a SERM...if you dont know what that is search around the PCT section.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
im still pushing a serm on him. thats the same website I looked at also.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
My brother has decided, against my recommendation, to run a cycle of Sustanon and deca. Thats all the info he gave me. I assume he is taking Sustanon 250 and Deca-Durabolin. I did a little research and it seems that they arent the harshest ones out there but from our conversations he has no clue what post cycle therapy is and i dont think he plans on running one unless I force him to. I personally recommend a PCT for any steroid regardless of toxicity but how bad are these two stacked? How hard should i push PCT on him?
test should be stacked with deca but the shutdown is hard , I would rather go for a first cycle with deca solo 250-300mg week+dostinex(prolactin inibithor-minimize the decadick effect)+hcg( 250iu 2x week begining on the 3rd week, to keep the balls rolling).
A lot of people say you should run deca with test and thats ok but I saw a lot of studies where deca solo works fine without 100% shutdown and less side effects.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Umm well lets see....testosterone if in the exogenous form(outside source) will cause a shutdown of "endogeneous" (sp) (inside the body form) testosterone. The body says "hey I have enough test already" and stops producing it. As far as gyno goes, dependent on the person, testosterone when uncontrolled through the use of an AI or serm will very readily convert to estrogen therefore aggrevating a "gyno-prone" person's....GYNO

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im not an O Chem major or anything but I am just trying to spread the knowledge that I know. I can't understand how a blend of test esters aka Sustanon... can act any differently in the body than say and enanthate ester. But I could be wrong...anyone else...?

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
is novadex enough to recover him or is a SERM needed.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Novadex XT...as in gaspari?....not even close.....Nolvadex as in the SERM would be a good start.