Liquid Nolvadex Storage?
- 01-09-2008, 12:12 PM
- 01-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Nevermind, after looking through 50 threads or so I finally came upon the answer. For those of you that do not know...
At RT it will last 8 months or so total, then it is no good.
- 01-11-2008, 01:24 AM
01-11-2008, 08:20 AM
01-11-2008, 11:33 AM
01-11-2008, 05:24 PM
01-12-2008, 06:30 PM
I sent an email to one of the research companies. I'll update if I get a response.
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
01-12-2008, 06:55 PM
if they expire in liquid formation faster than powder,
the real problems is; when was your product made?
its not when you open then 8 months. It will be once they mix it their solution then you MAY have 8 months. Most companies dont even use lot numbers/exp date/made date. Sure it's made for chemistry experiment but some chemicals do come with expiration date.
who fn knows really when it comes to UG stuff, that goes for everything peptides to hormones.
Similar Forum Threads
- By sepheus61 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 01-30-2006, 12:27 PM
- By mad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2004, 09:41 PM
- By BrahNoGetNutz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2004, 06:55 PM
- By Ragnarok in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-30-2004, 03:59 PM
- By MikeBU in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2003, 05:20 PM