Liquid Nolvadex Storage?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Liquid Tamoxifen Citrate. How is it stored while not in use, and during use?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nevermind, after looking through 50 threads or so I finally came upon the answer. For those of you that do not know...

At RT it will last 8 months or so total, then it is no good. :study:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Only lasts 8 months??? Does it go bad or something? Harmful to use after that?

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
8 months is just to be safe. i work in a pharmacy and the pharmacist said that liquid medications last about 8 months after they've been opened. if unopened, i would say 1-2 years. the expiration dates on liquids that we receive in the pharm on a daily basis expire in a year or 2 after we get them. research chems differ, because you have no idea when exactly they were made and most do not have exp. dates on them. i would stick with 8 months just to be safe. you don't want to take 40mg of nolva and have it REALLY only equal 10mg due to it losing potency, then grow boobs, lol.
Haha, *took note*

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
8 months is just to be safe. i work in a pharmacy and the pharmacist said that liquid medications last about 8 months after they've been opened. if unopened, i would say 1-2 years. the expiration dates on liquids that we receive in the pharm on a daily basis expire in a year or 2 after we get them. research chems differ, because you have no idea when exactly they were made and most do not have exp. dates on them. i would stick with 8 months just to be safe. you don't want to take 40mg of nolva and have it REALLY only equal 10mg due to it losing potency, then grow boobs, lol.
Word!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i would stick with 8 months just to be safe. you don't want to take 40mg of nolva and have it REALLY only equal 10mg due to it losing potency, then grow boobs, lol.
Hey bro, could you double check at your pharmacy because I have a hunch that it won't lose THAT much potency. I'm thinking maybe 2-3% per year after expiration... then again, how the hell would I know? :fool2: :lol:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent an email to one of the research companies. I'll update if I get a response.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
if they expire in liquid formation faster than powder,

the real problems is; when was your product made?

its not when you open then 8 months. It will be once they mix it their solution then you MAY have 8 months. Most companies dont even use lot numbers/exp date/made date. Sure it's made for chemistry experiment but some chemicals do come with expiration date.

who fn knows really when it comes to UG stuff, that goes for everything peptides to hormones.