first injectable

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Whats up fellas I am about to start my first injectable cycle in about two weeks. been doing lots of reading so heres how it will go:

Stats:
age-23
weight-210
height- 6'1''
BF-12%

front loading Cycle support one week
ON
Weeks 1-10 Test E 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-10 Arimadex .5 mg ED or EOD should i start this later?

PCT
Toremifine 120/90/60/30
powerfull
lean Xtreme
Creatine
Cycle support

Throughout
Cycle support
BCAA
Multi
B-5 (acne)
glucosamine

Question: Have some oxyguno, sus500, and mass tabs
can i use any of those to kicksart this, i want to get rid of all that crap.

Anyways just like some feed back on how it looks. Thanks!!

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
If you can i would extend the test out to 12 weeks and you could kick start your cycle with any of those. I ran some sostonol 250 by ids with my 12 weeks of Test E and i loved it gained 18 pounds and strength was blowing the roof off.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
If you can i would extend the test out to 12 weeks and you could kick start your cycle with any of those. I ran some sostonol 250 by ids with my 12 weeks of Test E and i loved it gained 18 pounds and strength was blowing the roof off.
I already have the Test and really dont want to wait again for more. Which of the supps would be the best Kickstarter?

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
I beleive sus500 is three methyls its very harsh on the liver but that would be my choice im sure not alot of other peoples choices but thats what i would be going with.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
I beleive sus500 is three methyls its very harsh on the liver but that would be my choice im sure not alot of other peoples choices but thats what i would be going with.
Ya you are correct very harsh on liver.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
the other to you listed i have just heard good and bad reviews worked great for some sucked for others but hey if you just want to get rid of it take one and see if it works for you if not big deal the test def wont fail you

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
the other to you listed i have just heard good and bad reviews worked great for some sucked for others but hey if you just want to get rid of it take one and see if it works for you if not big deal the test def wont fail you
Ya thinking about going with the SUS500 like you suggested but will probably throw in some more milk thistle.
How does the Arimadex dose look? should i start it that early or wait a couple of weeks?

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
Ya thinking about going with the SUS500 like you suggested but will probably throw in some more milk thistle.
How does the Arimadex dose look? should i start it that early or wait a couple of weeks?
The extra milk thistle is a good idea and usually i dont start mine until week 4 but if you get the feeling that you need to start it earlier dont hesitate its your body you will be able to tell

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
The extra milk thistle is a good idea and usually i dont start mine until week 4 but if you get the feeling that you need to start it earlier dont hesitate its your body you will be able to tell
That is true only I can tell. Thanks for the advice.
Anyone else, advice?

Metallicide

Awards
wtf would you kick start a first cycle for, if you do it right and eat enough you will gain plenty off of just the test.

Eman5656

Eman5656

Awards
There are alot of people who's first cycles consist of dbol and test!! There is no problem not wanting to wait a few weeks for the test to kick in. Then when your done with your oral the test is already running strong. And he already has that **** laying around so he might as well get some use out of it!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sus500 has no methyls in it. It does have ATD in it so if you decide to use it, wait to use the arimidex until after you finish the Sus500. I would probably go with the mass tabs to start and you could use the oxyguno to harden up as the test clears during the last weeks.

Let me ask you this: Do you even know when to start PCT?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
wtf would you kick start a first cycle for, if you do it right and eat enough you will gain plenty off of just the test.
Because it takes 2-4 weeks for test to start kicking in depending on the ester used.

Kickstarting just gets it going quicker.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Sus500 has no methyls in it. It does have ATD in it so if you decide to use it, wait to use the arimidex until after you finish the Sus500. I would probably go with the mass tabs to start and you could use the oxyguno to harden up as the test clears during the last weeks.

Let me ask you this: Do you even know when to start post cycle therapy?
Yes i do, 2 weeks after last injection.

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Let me ask you this: Do you even know when to start post cycle therapy?
Which weeks actually? 3,2?

stoneytheweir

Awards
hey i give you props man good luck with this cycle im sure these guys will help you work your problems out

stoneytheweir

Awards
eh no problem u gonna keep a log on here or what?

stoneytheweir

Awards
thats cool man our semester started 2 days ago