Epistane and Blood Pressure

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was planning on starting Epistane later this week but my blood pressure has me a bit concerned. I take Hawthorn Berry year round but stopped a week and a half ago when I started preloading AI's Cycle Support. My normal BP averages about 123/75. For the last week however, it's averaged about 132/77! I don't get it...I figured with the celery seed in the CS, it would be lower if anything. My sodium intake is low and I am certain I'm taking CS as recommended.

Is Epistane mild in terms of raising BP or should I wait until I get my BP under control before starting the cycle? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am very frustrated by this strange turn of events.

azr101

azr101

Awards
Continue to monitor for another week. Could be anything that's raising it, not just the CS. Doesn't sound like it's anything to worry about though, which will in turn raise your BP.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Just an FYI my normal blood pressure is about 120/68. I did 4 weeks of epi at 40mg and at the end of cycle it was 145/90.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your bp is not bad man. mine is 123/70 and i've been pulsing epistane for the past 4 weeks. just about perfect bp is 120/70 according to my mom who is an EMT. she's no dr. or anything, but she knows a hell of a lot. my heart rate has been increased recently when i'm trying to go to sleep at night, so i actually went to her house and had her check my bp cuz i thought the epi was messing with it, but it's nearly perfect. i've just been more stressed at work lately that's why the slight increase. as long as the bottom # doesn't increase a lot, you're good. obviously keep an eye on it, but maybe you've been a little more stressed than normal lately via job, family, friends etc? that could cause it to increase a little. epi is VERY mild from what everyone says. i am only taking it 3x per week so thats obviously different than everyday, but that's just my 2 cents. btw epi is the shiz :bb2:
Thanks for the replies fellas. I suppose the slightly higher numbers could be the result of work stress. It's really the top number (i.e. systolic) that concerns me because the bottom number hasn't gone up that much.

I'm starting to think that perhaps a pulse would be safer at this point if the bp doesn't start coming down. What are you dosing epi at for your pulse?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just an FYI my normal blood pressure is about 120/68. I did 4 weeks of epi at 40mg and at the end of cycle it was 145/90.
Did you use anything like Cycle Support while on cycle? Did your bp get back to normal after the cycle?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The answer to this could be many things. Perhaps adding in some cardio? Is this a one time reading or a daily reading? Are you taking the reading at the same time everyday? What's going on in your life that could cause this? Has anything changed recently? Are you taking any different supps etc?

I could go on and on.

This is basic troubleshooting that you would use for anything in life, like the whole computer "is it plugged in, yes / no " etc

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Did you use anything like Cycle Support while on cycle? Did your bp get back to normal after the cycle?
Oh yeah I used cycle support. Its back to normal now 7 days being off it.