all who ordered bottles from lemelange

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i am going to make my own homebrew, and going to order 8oz pump bottles from lemelange

my question is....what item number for bottle did you order, what item number for pump did you order, and how much ml's per pump?

so basically i need a bottle which i know how much each pump/spray will yield. i do not have left over bottles from the past either so that is out of the question.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
You can also get some hairspray or body spray bottles from the dollar store and just empty the content. I acctually asked family members and also found a few in my bathroom cabinets, which were perfect. Most of these spray bottles 7 sprays = 1ml.

PC1

I didn't like how my spray bottle was working, which is not intended as a knock in any way against lemelange. To the contrary, they were great. My mixture at 16 g/240 ml bottle was thick and I found the application via number of "squirts" was not consistent.

I went to CVS Pharmacy, asked one of the pharmacists about obtaining a 10 cc graduated cylinder. He didn't have one, but offered me a free 10 cc syringe without needle. That worked much better for me in terms of consistency of dosage and was easy to apply also.