Finasteride

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
USP Finasteride - 5MG/ML

USP Finasteride 5 mg/ml - 30ml

I was wondering if anyone has ever used this and how much do you take daily to restore lost hair or prevent future hair loss?

Satch

Awards
USP Finasteride - 5MG/ML

USP Finasteride 5 mg/ml - 30ml

I was wondering if anyone has ever used this and how much do you take daily to restore lost hair or prevent future hair loss?
Not sure about the liquid form (in ml), but the pill form (mg) cut into 1/4th's and take one a day. Technically, you're supposed to take 1 mg every day but cutting into 1/5's is a bit tricky.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
Not sure about the liquid form (in ml), but the pill form (mg) cut into 1/4th's and take one a day. Technically, you're supposed to take 1 mg every day but cutting into 1/5's is a bit tricky.
i see alot of the pills as 5mg?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please do some good research before taking this as it may f'ck you up even more.

pist

Awards
5 mg is the dose of proscar as it's used for the prostate (bph). 1 mg is propecia's dose which is used for hair loss. i cut proscar tabs in 1/4's as well and have noticed no negative sides during the past year, including when taking 1/2 tab eod instead

you should continue to research, it can cause libido issues in some people (although it definitely hasn't been my experience) but that link posted isn't working for me...

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
5 mg is the dose of proscar as it's used for the prostate (bph). 1 mg is propecia's dose which is used for hair loss. i cut proscar tabs in 1/4's as well and have noticed no negative sides during the past year, including when taking 1/2 tab eod instead

you should continue to research, it can cause libido issues in some people (although it definitely hasn't been my experience) but that link posted isn't working for me...
well if it causes labido issues fuk it ill go bald then lol :whiner:

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
is this gonna be cheaper if i go through my doc and my insurance or cheaper to just purchase it online from somewhere?

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Please do some good research before taking this as it may f'ck you up even more.
Very true

I cant imagine what 5mg would do to someones libido? I tried .5mg half the dose I see most people use (1mg) and after 5 days my libido went down very fast. I was hoping I could use it on a test-e cycle that I got recently but now I am not sure about it since I dont want to lose too much hair from it.

Satch

Awards
Very true

I cant imagine what 5mg would do to someones libido? I tried .5mg half the dose I see most people use (1mg) and after 5 days my libido went down very fast. I was hoping I could use it on a test-e cycle that I got recently but now I am not sure about it since I dont want to lose too much hair from it.
Definitely agree about research and discussing with a doc. In my case, I take finasteride and San Quinn's avatar has the same profound effect on me now as it would have pre-finasteride :).

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you try beta sitasterol first before getting into this. Other people have had good success with it. From CNW. I have slight recession or had I should say, this is what I am currently doing:

Hairloss:Thyme-Lavender-Rosemary-Cedarwood-Grapeseed-Jojaba Oil by risingsun

One day wash with Nizoral 2% and each night / day massage your scalp vigorously to increase blood flow for 5 minutes a day.

i.e. control DHT via Saw Palmetto, Beta Sitasterol, wash androgens and open poors with Nizoral then massage with good essential oils.

Don't forget: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/82724-toco-8-proven.html

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
that seems good and all but i prefer do take a once daily pill than go through all that

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
If the difference between "all that" and "one pill" are a bunch of physical / HPTA issues....I choose "all that' everytime. It's easy. Just daily routine like showering.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Vitruvian Man Supplements 13
Anabolics 19
AdelV Supplements 14
35 and Older 1