propadrol sides?

nd22121

Awards
i just started taking my stack of havoc and propadrol on friday. i started my taking 20mg of havoc and 60 mg of propadrol. btw ive used epi/havoc before so thats why i am starting at 20mg. my question is are any of the sides of propadrol diahrrea. it started yesterday afternoon (sat.) and i still have it tonight. i am thinking of stopping both of them right now to see if that stops since its only the 3rd day into the cycle.

any knowledge or suggestions?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just started taking my stack of havoc and propadrol on friday. i started my taking 20mg of havoc and 60 mg of propadrol. btw ive used epi/havoc before so thats why i am starting at 20mg. my question is are any of the sides of propadrol diahrrea. it started yesterday afternoon (sat.) and i still have it tonight. i am thinking of stopping both of them right now to see if that stops since its only the 3rd day into the cycle.

any knowledge or suggestions?
It's really tough to say what the cause of the diarrhea is in general. Many factors can be the cause such as medication/supplement side effects, stress, or illness. My advice would be if it continues over the next few days to stop the cycle and see your doctor.

nd22121

Awards
alright thanks man, cause as of right now thats all it is. i have mild stomach pain, that is more uncomfortable than painful. so i will wait and see what happens

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I would lower the Propadrol to 30mg to see if that helps and if it does help up it back to 60 maybe after a week.

I have read that Propadrol havent really given anyone bad sides and I plan to try it in a couple months.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
ND,
Have you upped the amount of your protein supplements? Whey and amino’s can do it for me.

DB

nd22121

Awards
no not really. i have been off from taking supplements for awhile other than a protein shake every once in awhile. sometimes that does cause problems for me but i can tell this is different than that. i am going to give it a few more days before i call the doctor and as of right now i am stopping taking everything just to be sure.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I would lower the Propadrol to 30mg to see if that helps and if it does help up it back to 60 maybe after a week.

I have read that Propadrol havent really given anyone bad sides and I plan to try it in a couple months.
Hey Quinn, is that you in your avi? Nice *ss! :lol:

I'll just add that I had a BP issue and major lethargy almost instantly with propadrol. I think I'm the exception, but hawthorn berry is super cheap so you may want to buy some, pre-load with it and keep it going through your cycle. That should help with any BP related sides. I know you've run hdrol, so you've got some experience. But it might make sense to ease into propadrol as far as dosage to see if you get any lethargy. Again, I think I'm the exception here because most guys say it's super mild.

nd22121

Awards
hey ecto, thanks for the info, but if you were talking to me about running h-drol before, i never have. unless it has the same active as epistane.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
Hey Quinn, is that you in your avi? Nice *ss! :lol:

I'll just add that I had a BP issue and major lethargy almost instantly with propadrol. I think I'm the exception, but hawthorn berry is super cheap so you may want to buy some, pre-load with it and keep it going through your cycle. That should help with any BP related sides. I know you've run hdrol, so you've got some experience. But it might make sense to ease into propadrol as far as dosage to see if you get any lethargy. Again, I think I'm the exception here because most guys say it's super mild.
Yo Ecto!

LoL thanks! :chick: Yeah thats me, had my wife take a picture when I got my Drive/RPM stack. Beside the lethargy/BP issues how did the cycle go? I was planning on running Propadrol as recommended and maybe pulse H-Drol 4 times a week 50mg pre workout. Still not sure yet

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
hey ecto, thanks for the info, but if you were talking to me about running h-drol before, i never have. unless it has the same active as epistane.
No, I was referring to San Quinn. And no, it's not the same as epi.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Yo Ecto!

LoL thanks! :chick: Yeah thats me, had my wife take a picture when I got my Drive/RPM stack. Beside the lethargy/BP issues how did the cycle go? I was planning on running Propadrol as recommended and maybe pulse H-Drol 4 times a week 50mg pre workout. Still not sure yet
The cycle, which was actually a pulse, was terminated because I couldn't handle the sides. I was doing a MWF pulse and killed it on Thursday. So, I took a total of 4 doses of Propadrol, then went right to an OTC PTC. I sold the remainder. Personally, I don't think I buy the pulsing method anymore. Again, I am almost certainly the exception when it comes to these sides on Propadrol. I might be a hyper-responder, which is cool if I can better control it. I should have started with just one dose (30mg) per day and gone from there. Oh well.

I'm starting up a straight Hdrol cycle mid-february. Should be fun! I'd say if you're going to run both, run them both straight, since Prop is non-methylated. That stack has been run lots of times and is still considered pretty mild by most. Good luck man!

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
The cycle, which was actually a pulse, was terminated because I couldn't handle the sides. I was doing a MWF pulse and killed it on Thursday. So, I took a total of 4 doses of Propadrol, then went right to an OTC PTC. I sold the remainder. Personally, I don't think I buy the pulsing method anymore. Again, I am almost certainly the exception when it comes to these sides on Propadrol. I might be a hyper-responder, which is cool if I can better control it. I should have started with just one dose (30mg) per day and gone from there. Oh well.

I'm starting up a straight Hdrol cycle mid-february. Should be fun! I'd say if you're going to run both, run them both straight, since Prop is non-methylated. That stack has been run lots of times and is still considered pretty mild by most. Good luck man!
Thats crazy, you must be a hyper-responder or something? I would run them straight but really worried about losing hair again from Halo. Could of been that 75mg was too much or that 5 week? I am still looking it over and just might do a Propadrol cycle solo. We'll see and thanks bro :)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Thats crazy, you must be a hyper-responder or something? I would run them straight but really worried about losing hair again from Halo. Could of been that 75mg was too much or that 5 week? I am still looking it over and just might do a Propadrol cycle solo. We'll see and thanks bro :)
Yeah, I may be a hyper-r. I'm not going to 75mg, just staying at 50 for 4 weeks basically because of my prior experience. And I'm only 190, so 75mg would probably just increase sides without much benefit.

If you're looking to cut, a propadrol only cycle may help with that. Should help with strength and lean you out. But I wouldn't expect to gain much weight. Good luck my man!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 4