Need help with 1st cycle

ttellof

Awards
I'm getting ready to start my first cycle and need some advice, I recently got my blood work done at a anti-aging clinic and the result were as follows:

Total Testosterone 686
Testosterone Free 14.4
IGH-1 197

I'm 35 5'9" and weight 212.

He recommended Test Cyp 200mg, 1 injection weekly at 1/4cc/ml which equates to 50mg. I received a 200mg/ml 10ml bottle and it's prescribed at 1ml weekly for 10 weeks. Should I up the dose? According to what I've seen online, 200mg weekly seems like a common dose. I was thinking of increasing this to either 100mg or 200mg.

He prescribed Anastrozole (Arimidex) 0.5mg to be taken 1 pill the day before the Test shot each week and 2 pills each week for the last 3 weeks. 15 pills total. If I increase the Test dose will this be enough to ward off any estrogen side effects?

He also prescribed me HCG and instructed me to follow this schedule:
Week 5 and 6 - 500IU's M and F
Week 7, 8, 9 and 10 - 750IU's M and F
Week 11 - 500IU's M, T, F and Sa
Week 12 - 500IU's T
Does this seem right?

They also have me on 1IU of HGH daily 5 days on and 2 days off for 4 months. I've started this exactly 1 month ago. I have experienced increased energy and better deep sleep during the 1st month on it.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm getting ready to start my first cycle and need some advice, I recently got my blood work done at a anti-aging clinic and the result were as follows:

Total Testosterone 686
Testosterone Free 14.4
IGH-1 197

I'm 35 5'9" and weight 212.

He recommended Test Cyp 200mg, 1 injection weekly at 1/4cc/ml which equates to 50mg. I received a 200mg/ml 10ml bottle and it's prescribed at 1ml weekly for 10 weeks. Should I up the dose? According to what I've seen online, 200mg weekly seems like a common dose. I was thinking of increasing this to either 100mg or 200mg.

He prescribed Anastrozole (Arimidex) 0.5mg to be taken 1 pill the day before the Test shot each week and 2 pills each week for the last 3 weeks. 15 pills total. If I increase the Test dose will this be enough to ward off any estrogen side effects?

He also prescribed me HCG and instructed me to follow this schedule:
Week 5 and 6 - 500IU's M and F
Week 7, 8, 9 and 10 - 750IU's M and F
Week 11 - 500IU's M, T, F and Sa
Week 12 - 500IU's T
Does this seem right?

They also have me on 1IU of HGH daily 5 days on and 2 days off for 4 months. I've started this exactly 1 month ago. I have experienced increased energy and better deep sleep during the 1st month on it.
Your doc is a nice guy!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to say I think it would be silly to second guess doctor's advice, prescriptions, and dosing recommendations with internet strangers. I'd do your cycle as prescribed, increasing the chances you'll get prescribed a second one.