Awards
this will be my 2nd cycle
5'10 200 13%bf

test e 500 mg's weeks 1-10
havoc 30mgs weeks 1-4
winny 50mg's weeks 8-12
arimidex .5 a day throughout

hoping to gain around 10-15 lbs lean mass while losing some fat

i have hcg on hand have never used it before and think i will give it a try....starting week 5 i will shoot 250mg's twice a week until week 12 when i start my pct..not sure if thats how i should do it so responses would be great

pct will be 4 weeks 50 mg's a day of clomid

another thing is igf-1...should i run it during pct if i can get my hands on it?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
i have hcg on hand have never used it before and think i will give it a try....starting week 5 i will shoot 250mg's twice a week until week 12 when i start my post cycle therapy..not sure if thats how i should do it so responses would be great
This is what I love about this board.

"This is what I'm going to do, but I don't really know if it's right or not."

Are you fully grasping that you're going to be injecting these substances into your body?

I don't mean like, you might get an upset tummy from eating too much ice cream... you are injecting fluids, with a needle, that you have purchased from who knows where, into your body?

I know you're coming here looking for specific advice on your cycle or whatever... but my first piece of advice is gonna be this - do your research BEFORE you decide. Don't just say "Im gonna inject this, but I dont know what I'm doing."

You can't ever let it slip your mind when planning, purchasing, and using these things that they can fvck your balls and life up, and who knows what else, if you buy bogus crap, use it incorrectly, etc.

Do some research on the stickies and whatnot... stick to a basic test cycle with a dbol (or similar) kickstart, and use a regular SERM for PCT, and have arimidex and hcg on hand, and those kinds of things. Get your bloodwork done before you start, tell your doctor you're going to do a cycle, and eat sleep and train like you're supposed to and you'll be fine and get great results.

Don't try and reinvent the wheel.

dbell51

Awards
This is what I love about this board.

"This is what I'm going to do, but I don't really know if it's right or not."

Are you fully grasping that you're going to be injecting these substances into your body?

I don't mean like, you might get an upset tummy from eating too much ice cream... you are injecting fluids, with a needle, that you have purchased from who knows where, into your body?

I know you're coming here looking for specific advice on your cycle or whatever... but my first piece of advice is gonna be this - do your research BEFORE you decide. Don't just say "Im gonna inject this, but I dont know what I'm doing."

You can't ever let it slip your mind when planning, purchasing, and using these things that they can fvck your balls and life up, and who knows what else, if you buy bogus crap, use it incorrectly, etc.

Do some research on the stickies and whatnot... stick to a basic test cycle with a dbol (or similar) kickstart, and use a regular SERM for post cycle therapy, and have arimidex and hcg on hand, and those kinds of things. Get your bloodwork done before you start, tell your doctor you're going to do a cycle, and eat sleep and train like you're supposed to and you'll be fine and get great results.

Don't try and reinvent the wheel.
i said everything i was going to do the only thing im not sure of is how i should run hcg, considering most people say different things about how it should be done but i gave my specific cycle for opinions...so i dont know what the hell ur talking about...i have a basic test cycle...with havoc not dbol...and i have arimidex :rasp:..i also have hcg just not sure how i should run it

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I would run it like you said....hcg starting week 5.

How big are your vials? 2000iu or 5000iu?

I like the looks of that cycle although i would probably try just a tad bit more test in there maybe for a few weeks in the middle. 500mg didnt seem like much for me, i bumped it. The rest looks good but you may want to reconsider your PCT, perhaps up the Clomid or get another addition and definately get some IGF1 for PCT.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't take any of the advice given here, for granted! Taking it for what it's worth will definitely do you a lot of good. Some of the users here are more experienced than others, whether it be experience and/or knowledge, but pretty much everyone here will be blunt, but honest. They wanna help you achieve the best results possible, but the safest way possible.

I wish you luck with this cycle and I hope it's a safe one.