Anyone interested in a superdrol/halodrol log?

  1. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Anyone interested in a superdrol/halodrol log?


    I shall be starting this in a couple weeks and at latest feb 1. I'll be taking 25mg superdrol 10mg halodrol(30 day cycle). I have been planning and reseaching everything for a few months, everything is in line( especially the libido while on cycle)!

  2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I shall be starting this in a couple weeks and at latest feb 1. I'll be taking 25mg superdrol 10mg halodrol(30 day cycle). I have been planning and reseaching everything for a few months, everything is in line( especially the libido while on cycle)!

    I hope you mean 10mg superdrol and 25mg halodrol
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Louisville KY
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1499

    What will you be doing for libido on cycle?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5600

    imo, ur halodrol dose is WAY too low.. bump it to 50 at least.
  5. Registered User
    BigJoeski3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    161

    imo 50mg of halo is good when solo, with superdrol, 25mg should be plenty, but if anything it should be where u start at, so u can increase if you want. If you start too high u will be sorry.

    I am planning a cycle of 10mg superdrol/100mg bold, seems like a low dosage, but I respond like crazy to ph use. So its a personal thing. Again, start low, its easiest to fix a low dosage than an overdose.
  6. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5600

    100mg bold will do nothing.. even if you respond crazy well to prohormone products.
  7. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Lets se hears a rough draft im not gonna post all until I begin my log:

    Fenugreek
    EForm
    DHEA
    Im still debating wheter i should use maca,muira puama, or horny goat weed
    Maybe cabergoline or proviron thats still debatable
  8. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Questing for beast status
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    5024

    I'm envious of people who respond to doses that low, I have to run way higher doses
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. Registered User
    BigJoeski3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    161

    I was thinking of scrapping the bold, friend has a bottle left over, got it for free, I hear u need 400-600mg a day to see results, i dk
  10. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I hope you mean 10mg superdrol and 25mg halodrol
    whatcha smoking man? 25mg is recommend to advanced lifters under 200. Have you done your research because 25mg is no where near high. lol getting reprimanded over something that I avtually know and have talked to people alot of people who also know.lol come on give me a break!
  11. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeski3 View Post
    imo 50mg of halo is good when solo, with superdrol, 25mg should be plenty, but if anything it should be where u start at, so u can increase if you want. If you start too high u will be sorry.

    I am planning a cycle of 10mg superdrol/100mg bold, seems like a low dosage, but I respond like crazy to ph use. So its a personal thing. Again, start low, its easiest to fix a low dosage than an overdose.
    I am confused Superdrol comes 10mg per so how are you going to do 25mg??? unless i am missing something
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  12. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am confused Superdrol comes 10mg per so how are you going to do 25mg??? unless i am missing something
    lol you are missing something I have personal contacts with a custom like a custom lab whom makes there own products (privately).
  13. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5600

    so then ur actually doing super at 25 and halo at only 10?
  14. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    so then ur actually doing super at 25 and halo at only 10?
    yep
    just wanted to see how it would work I could always up the halodrol but i'd like to see how this works.
  15. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5600

    Well.. You'll definitely see results at 25mgs of super.. good luck!
  16. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Well.. You'll definitely see results at 25mgs of super.. good luck!
    thx man im excited!
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Rep Power
    6935

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    lol you are missing something I have personal contacts with a custom like a custom lab whom makes there own products (privately).

    Very nice good luck bro
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  18. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82878

    interesting, although I agree, the halo seems low, but please post your results, I look forward to seeing them.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  19. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    interesting, although I agree, the halo seems low, but please post your results, I look forward to seeing them.
    cool, yea if there werent any people interested I was like screw it but I guess ill throw down a log!
  20. Registered User
    San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    1604

    Just curious why 10mg of Halo? Its your cycle but to me that seems pointless.

    I started out at 50mg on my first cycle then went up to 75mg and had good results. Not sure what 10mg would even do?

    Good luck
  21. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    You heard wrong - You need 1 - 1.5 (grams) a day for atleast 8-12 weeks. Even then, the results are not that great.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeski3 View Post
    I was thinking of scrapping the bold, friend has a bottle left over, got it for free, I hear u need 400-600mg a day to see results, i dk
    To the original poster - 10mg of Halo will do nothing except add more stress to your liver and body. It will even diminish your results because the two will be fighting for receptors. You seriously need to drop the Halo. 25mg of Superdrol is a pretty high dosage as is. Unless of course, you want a bloody and muddy liver, and a noodle-d!ck with a side order of raisins?

    What is your planned PCT?
  22. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    You heard wrong - You need 1 - 1.5 (grams) a day for atleast 8-12 weeks. Even then, the results are not that great.


    To the original poster - 10mg of Halo will do nothing except add more stress to your liver and body. It will even diminish your results because the two will be fighting for receptors. You seriously need to drop the Halo. 25mg of Superdrol is a pretty high dosage as is. Unless of course, you want a bloody and muddy liver, and a noodle-d!ck with a side order of raisins?

    What is your planned post cycle therapy?
    I love the fact that some plan to try to break things doen for me its so nice of you but you might want to waste your time on a newb, I simply asked 'Anyone interested in a superdrol/halodrol log?' I didnt ask for you to evaluate my plan I know and have read my fair share and at the moment would prefer not to be interoggated lol. Furthermore are you sure you have read properly 25 mg isnt that bad
  23. Registered User
    BigJoeski3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    161

    25mg could be very bad if ur ain tense responder and if u weigh under 200 lbs. I weigh 255, and I respond to 20mg of superdrol. And I agree that 10mg of halodrol is a waste, either way, good luck
  24. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeski3 View Post
    25mg could be very bad if ur ain tense responder and if u weigh under 200 lbs. I weigh 255, and I respond to 20mg of superdrol. And I agree that 10mg of halodrol is a waste, either way, good luck
    sorry my mistake its 15 mg
  25. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    I love the fact that some plan to try to break things doen for me its so nice of you but you might want to waste your time on a newb, I simply asked 'Anyone interested in a superdrol/halodrol log?' I didnt ask for you to evaluate my plan I know and have read my fair share and at the moment would prefer not to be interoggated lol. Furthermore are you sure you have read properly 25 mg isnt that bad
    Thinking about it now, I did waste my time on a Newb...
  26. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Thinking about it now, I did waste my time on a Newb...
    Hahahahaa man get a life lol
  27. Banned
    matthew76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    South East US
    Posts
    3,671
    Rep Power
    0

    I made a living taking them - I miss it.

    You have a good cycle.

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Hahahahaa man get a life lol
  28. Registered User
    San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    1604

    Is this your first cycle and how much do you weight?

    You said you had a source that makes "custom" 25mg of SD and then you say 15mg after you were being cocky about not being a noob? Then after you hear some good advice from some of the members here you act as if you are an advanced PH user and know it all.

    Why not just do the SD alone and save the Halo for another cycle since judging from what I have read...you are not ready. Its your body and you can do what you want.

    Good luck
  29. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    Is this your first cycle and how much do you weight?

    You said you had a source that makes "custom" 25mg of superdrol and then you say 15mg after you were being cocky about not being a noob? Then after you hear some good advice from some of the members here you act as if you are an advanced PH user and know it all.

    Why not just do the SD alone and save the Halo for another cycle since judging from what I have read...you are not ready. Its your body and you can do what you want.

    Good luck
    Didn't mean to act as if I knew it all it's just annoying when try to people try to reprimand me I can understand advice.
  30. Registered User
    San Quinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    1604

    Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Didn't mean to act as if I knew it all it's just annoying when try to people try to reprimand me I can understand advice.
    I see,

    How much do you weight and is this your first cycle? If it is your first you should really think about just one compound. Superdrol is no joke! Or Halo alone is great for putting on a nice amount of weight without too many hard sides
  31. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by San Quinn View Post
    I see,

    How much do you weight and is this your first cycle? If it is your first you should really think about just one compound. Superdrol is no joke! Or Halo alone is great for putting on a nice amount of weight without too many hard sides
    160 @ & 7% bf and will be 6% by the time I begin bulking, my bench is currently at 195 4 sets of 12.
  32. Registered User
    neverstop's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    west coast
    Posts
    1,241
    Rep Power
    734

    sorry man, you should respect the vets and your weight and bench hardly classify you as a truely experienced.

    also, i woud advise 500mg test prop while on the superdrol, will work better than anything else and will take care of libido.
  33. Registered User
    Menacer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NM
    Posts
    82
    Rep Power
    143

    Quote Originally Posted by neverstop View Post

    also, i woud advise 500mg test prop while on the superdrol, will work better than anything else and will take care of libido.
    This is good advice. I would say drop the halo and get some test in the cycle.
  34. Registered User
    BigJoeski3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    161

    if u r goin to add in test prop, why wouldn't u just drop the orals and go for an all injectable cycle, much safer and better results, i don't get it?

    Most guys do oral cycles because they don;t want to mess with illegals/injectables, so if u r giving advice to 'add in' injectables, its not gonna get very far imo
  35. Registered User
    boxmeman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,977
    Rep Power
    1573

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeski3 View Post
    if u r goin to add in test prop, why wouldn't u just drop the orals and go for an all injectable cycle, much safer and better results, i don't get it?

    Most guys do oral cycles because they don;t want to mess with illegals/injectables, so if u r giving advice to 'add in' injectables, its not gonna get very far imo
    very well said obviously at the moment I dont want to have to deal with injecting...ANYTHING
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?
    By klint in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 09:38 PM
  2. anyone interested in a mechabol cycle log?
    By klint in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-26-2012, 02:57 PM
  3. Is anyone interested in doing a PES video log?
    By nattydisaster in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 11:45 PM
  4. Anyone interested in an IGF-1 Log?
    By Anomaly2181 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:14 PM
  5. Is anyone interested in a sd/trn log
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in