quick help....superdrol or phera/tren

E

eatbig2getbig

Awards
as some of you may have seen in another post im about to run some things......i can't decide between superdrol or pher/trenadrol. I have used phera alone in the past. I just want to gain mass wether it be dry or wet i dont' care. Opinions?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
as some of you may have seen in another post im about to run some things......i can't decide between superdrol or pher/trenadrol. I have used phera alone in the past. I just want to gain mass wether it be dry or wet i dont' care. Opinions?
Well I've never used phera or tren, but I loves me some superdrol. :clean:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
You sure you know whatcha doing how did you plan on dosing each of the cycles, and what do you have in mind for PCT?Oh and you should care whethe you recieve wet or dry gains(you will get great dry gains from superdrol but if you dont have everything planned properly ou could loose them as fast if not faster than you gained. Interested in hearing from ya Good Luck!

E

eatbig2getbig

Awards
I am sure i know what im doing and I already have everything that i need for post cycle therapy to help my to keep my gains. I realize alot of ppl come on here and have no clue what they are talking about but I have been looking around on here for the past year or so and already have run a phera cycle. I was going to run the phera/tren cycle like :
Phera 30/30/45/45
Tren 0/0/60/60/90

If i went the drol route i was just going to run 10/10/20.

Either one one of these cycles would be followed by the good stuff for post cycle therapy at: 40/20/20/20 while running an AI invertedly and a cortisol inhibitor the whole way through. Not to mention perfect cycle before, during, and after the whole thing. The only thing that has me not wanting to run superdrol is the fact that ive never taken it and I have no clue how bad my sides might be. Thanks for the help and input.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I am sure i know what im doing and I already have everything that i need for post cycle therapy to help my to keep my gains. I realize alot of ppl come on here and have no clue what they are talking about but I have been looking around on here for the past year or so and already have run a phera cycle. I was going to run the phera/tren cycle like :
Phera 30/30/45/45
Tren 0/0/60/60/90

If i went the drol route i was just going to run 10/10/20.

Either one one of these cycles would be followed by the good stuff for post cycle therapy at: 40/20/20/20 while running an AI invertedly and a cortisol inhibitor the whole way through. Not to mention perfect cycle before, during, and after the whole thing. The only thing that has me not wanting to run superdrol is the fact that ive never taken it and I have no clue how bad my sides might be. Thanks for the help and input.
sounds good man! Go dor it and run the drol I will be keepng a log when I start(end of Jan or Feb1) Best of Luck oh an for your Nolva why run it 40/20/20/20, the usual is 40/40/20/20