djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione

I am looking around and came across a supp with this in it. Not sure what it is or if theres products already out there.

trenbolone??!?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
tren xtreme, trenavar, and finigenex are all that compound.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I am looking around and came across a supp with this in it. Not sure what it is or if theres products already out there.

trenbolone??!?
same thing as estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

its finigen x magnum or trenadrol and a number of other clone companies have released it. its supposed to be either a precursor or a prohormone to tren or the closest legal thing to it. its very effective and if you look it up as finigen here you should find many logs namely one or 2 by diplomats, one huge mother who swears by it.

depending on who you talk to though it will add alot more mass then youd think tren would but slightly less strength leading me to believe its just similar in chemical make up buit will illicit totally unique effects.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Humm interesting. I may look in to it more.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How does it compare to superdrol and havoc?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one herd of (2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5a-Androstane-3-One-17b-Ol, Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione, 17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol) looks like new products are comming up with old ingredients.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established

its finigen x magnum or trenadrol and a number of other clone companies have released it. its supposed to be either a precursor or a prohormone to tren or the closest legal thing to it. its very effective and if you look it up as finigen here you should find many logs namely one or 2 by diplomats, one huge mother who swears by it.

depending on who you talk to though it will add alot more mass then youd think tren would but slightly less strength leading me to believe its just similar in chemical make up buit will illicit totally unique effects.
Precursor to dienolone I'm pretty sure.

Any one herd of (2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5a-Androstane-3-One-17b-Ol, Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione, 17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol) looks like new products are comming up with old ingredients.
Superdrol, finigenix magnum, pheraplex

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Precursor to dienolone I'm pretty sure.

Superdrol, finigenix magnum, pheraplex
So this second compound is it methylated since it has superdrol in it?
Which would be better the 1st one I mentioned or the second one i mentioned. Aside from sides which is not the question since I already know sides.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does any of these raise test levels? Other than IGF1 which is what seems to be the case with finigenix well more specifically Trenbolones. I already have something for gh looking for igf1 and test and since tren does it how close do you think finigenix can rase igf1 if its very similar to tren. How does compare to KiloSports Trenadrol?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
So this second compound is it methylated since it has superdrol in it?
Which would be better the 1st one I mentioned or the second one i mentioned. Aside from sides which is not the question since I already know sides.
if you look at the compounds, you can tell they're methylated by the following in bold:2a, 17a-Dimethyl-5a-Androstane-3-One-17b-Ol, Estra-4,9-Diene-3,17-Dione, 17a-Methyl-Etioallocholan-2-Ene-17b-Ol

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ive never ran the 2nd compound, but ive ran the 19-nor, completely free of sides, except the occasional lower back pump, which was just in the beginning, and i made exceptional gains.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. How does it compare to kilosports product? Which would be a better match the 1st one or the second one?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does any of these raise test levels? Other than IGF1 which is what seems to be the case with finigenix well more specifically Trenbolones. I already have something for gh looking for igf1 and test and since tren does it how close do you think finigenix can rase igf1 if its very similar to tren. How does compare to KiloSports Trenadrol?
WOW what? im sorry bro none of these will RAISE test levels, they are all steroids in their own right and will substitute and suppress your natural test production. you will then need to take something else completely in order to re-establish normal test levels.......

have you ever even run a cycle?.... correctly???? please it sounds like you still need to do alot of homework and you need to make sure to SEARCH this website for info as its all over, dont expect everyone to spoonfeed you answers when they are already all over this site. so again do this before you do some major damage to yourself from taking supps incorrectly that your not even sure what its doin.....

btw trenadrol from kilo sports is the same as only the middle compound of the above mentions supp... its a clone knock off of finigen x. good luck bro.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Iv done cycles before with proper pct etc. I am just researching these new products that are out now with old ingredients but was just curious as to its comparisons etc. Of course I have searched the board and have gotten good info. I figured non would raise test levels. I have attack from kilo which helps with test and I also have the gel from the doctor I can always use. I know tren helps with igf1 but to what degree not sure. D-drol is a new product that came out and has the second compound i listed. The 1st compound I saw with tren250 thats all. Also i am tired as it is 1 in the morning and I waiting for a response from another thread on usp products. They never responded and I am waiting. Well since they never responded I will go to bed now. Thanks for all the info.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Iv done cycles before with proper post cycle therapy etc. I am just researching these new products that are out now with old ingredients but was just curious as to its comparisons etc. Of course I have searched the board and have gotten good info. I figured non would raise test levels. I have attack from kilo which helps with test and I also have the gel from the doctor I can always use. I know tren helps with igf1 but to what degree not sure. D-drol is a new product that came out and has the second compound i listed. The 1st compound I saw with tren250 thats all. Also i am tired as it is 1 in the morning and I waiting for a response from another thread on usp products. They never responded and I am waiting. Well since they never responded I will go to bed now. Thanks for all the info.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hahaha that is very funny.

ezza

Awards
  • Established

trenbolone??!?
Dude what the hell! you were giving me advice on these products and you don't even know what they are!!!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Dude what the hell! you were giving me advice on these products and you don't even know what they are!!!!
:lol:It happens ..... Always ask different people the same questions if you approach people for advice. Most will have a different opinion on things, but the majority of the accurate information will be the same.

KoZyKaKs

KoZyKaKs

Awards
i am taking tren trenavar right now and i am using it on a cut cycle got a contest next month. it works well as a cutter.

i never heard anything about tren being used to pack on mass

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. How does it compare to kilosports product? Which would be a better match the 1st one or the second one?
The Kilosports product is NOT the same... the label says it is but it is not.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The nor drosta is supposed to be as good as the the old nordiol, modest strength increases, excellent for hypertrophic training. It can shut you down tho, because sides are slight a guy is tempted to run it longer than is prudent.

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established

Trenadrol is 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone
Trenadrol is totaly different than estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione