Bold or H-drol?

No One Knows

Awards
I'm trying to plan my next cycle and I cant decide what to stack with the furazadrol I have. Im gonna do 6 weeks of the furazadrol at 150mg.

Should I stack w/ 4 weeks of h-drol or 6-8 weeks of bold?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard that Bold is sh!t, so go with H-Drol. I've heard great things about it and plan on running it sometime in the future. Chat it up with BigAsian if you get a chance. I believe he's currently cycling that alongside Epistane. He's run M-Drol before, too.

No One Knows

Awards
Thats what I've been hearing...even at high doses like 1.2g a day.

Anyone here like the benefits from bold?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
NO, bold is anything but ****.... it is just like boldenone in the respect it has to take time to work.... its a prohormone too so you have to allow time for conversion and buildup in the system (not exactly like boldenone wth its ester but still)

so if you REALLY dosed it at 1.2g's ed then you better be doing so spread out since there is only so much enzyme in your body that can convert it to the active boldenone from 1,4AD(like 600mg 2x). BUT you would def see effects. it would HAVE to be ran for at least 6 weeks preferably 8-10 to really see the benifits so unless you capatalized on the bulk when it was sold your in for a lot of dough to really get anything.

so **** its not but def underdosed and expensive. hdrol on the other hand will work quickly and give its effects within 3 weeks BUT its much harsher on your body and the gains are not as easily maintained after words... so you have to weigh your options.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just run Furazadrol - no need to stack...

Is this your first cycle? And do you know exactly what Furazadrol is capable of doing?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I've been hearing...even at high doses like 1.2g a day.

Anyone here like the benefits from bold?
Talk to BigAsian. He's being into Epistane, M-Drol, and H-Drol. He could lead you in the right direction. I can speak from knowledge of what I've read and researched, but not all of us here have tried Bold and/or H-Drol. But again, some have. Read around a bit.

No One Knows

Awards
Just run Furazadrol - no need to stack...

Is this your first cycle? And do you know exactly what Furazadrol is capable of doing?
Not my first cycle. I've read that furaz is mild thats why I wanted to stack..

Scrap51

Scrap51

Awards
Only problem with bold is that to do it right it can be quite expensive. So if you are going to stack the fura id go with halo. Im in the middle of a halo/fura stack myself and I love it. Im running it at:

Halo 50/50/75/75
Fura 150/200/200/200/200/200

Along with plenty of supports that include fishoil, hawthorn berry, milk thistle, protein.

post cycle therapy will include reduceXT and inhibit-e along with creatine and the support supps.

No One Knows

Awards
Only problem with bold is that to do it right it can be quite expensive. So if you are going to stack the fura id go with halo. Im in the middle of a halo/fura stack myself and I love it. Im running it at:

Halo 50/50/75/75

Along with plenty of supports that include fishoil, hawthorn berry, milk thistle, protein.

post cycle therapy will include reduceXT and inhibit-e along with creatine and the support supps.
Looks like a nice cycle. Money isn't an issue so I'm thinking

1-8: Bold @ 800mg-1g ED
3-8 Furazadrol @ 150mg ED

Maybe I'll pulse the halo on workout days.

Ases

Ases

Awards

Halo 50/50/75/75

Are you logging this cycle, i'm pretty interested.

pyrodave

Awards
heres what i am running

wk 1-8 testobolan @ 4caps/day
wk 1-8 bold 200 @ 600mg/day
wk 3-7furazadrol @ 100mg/day

just over 2 weeks in and things are just starting to get good!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
heres what i am running

wowee buddy! thats no cheap cycle, how much bold you have to pick up for that???

luckily i jumped on the bulk while NP had it and got 30g's for fairly cheap, just grab one more bottle of B200 and ill be set for a lil cycle :head:

No One Knows

Awards
heres what i am running

Awesome..thats pretty much the exact cycle i wanna run. Are you keeping a log?

pyrodave

Awards
i am not keeping a log. but, i have blood tests with all important values from about 2 months ago well before start of cycle. i will be going to get another blood test right about the end of the cycle to compare and see what is going on if anything.

i have three bottles of bold 200, but i will have some left over at the end of the cycle.

my diet is nowhere near perfect but i am trying to keep it as clean as i can.

now............... for the part where i am going to get crap.

i will be using isatori's ISA-TEST for pct. i will be using x2 sevings a day as opposed to once and we will also see how that turns out. i have been using the new improved version since september '07 and find that it is an awesome natural product for me.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to plan my next cycle and I cant decide what to stack with the furazadrol I have. Im gonna do 6 weeks of the furazadrol at 150mg.

Should I stack w/ 4 weeks of h-drol or 6-8 weeks of bold?
Theoretically furaz+hdrol should have a good synegistic effect, but I've never tried it myself. I've seen logs though.