post injection soreness test e cycle

seanlambo

seanlambo

Awards
just start my first test e cycle 500mg a week have done two pins so far in my upper glutes using 1.5 in 23g pins i am having soreness swelling where my glute connects to my lower back wondering if this is normal? or should i try and go lower in my glutes? also what area of quads are commonly used for injections? thanks

chefhuge68

Awards
I always have problems and ive done alot im 5'11" 290 at 8%with test E but the rusults are well worth it its totally common for test E to hurt if it doesnt ball up or hurt its fake good luck

centy

Awards
If you're using UG stuff, some pain can be expected. Pharm grade TestE is usually smoother than a baby's ass.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I had that exact same pain on my first injection. 250mg test-e, right glute. Tons of pain where my lower back/glute connects. As long as there is no signs of infection you are fine. Go for the gluteus medius, not maximus. You risk hitting the sciatic nerve going into the maximus.

Rumpnuts

Rumpnuts

Awards
When I was on test e I always had pain, swelling that would last a little under a week... I finally got the idea to cut the dose with alittle bit of sterile oil. all you have to do is get your favorite oil and shoot it through a watman filter into a sterile vial and just pull from that vial every time you want to cut the dose. Pain and swelling were pretty much nonexistant after I started doing that... It seem that alot of the nonPharm grade stuff is cut with too muc BA which usually accounts for the pain and irritation.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I used to shoot it in my glute, but my friend told me to use the shoulder. I felt like Drago from Rocky 4 but I will tell you the pain is gone in a day. I will always shoot E in the shoulder going forward. Just my 2 cents.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I used to shoot it in my glute, but my friend told me to use the shoulder. I felt like Drago from Rocky 4 but I will tell you the pain is gone in a day. I will always shoot E in the shoulder going forward. Just my 2 cents.
Hey, if its good enough for Roger Clemens, right? ;)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Soreness and some swelling are normal from injections. Just make sure you don't get an abscess and you're good to go the next week on the same spot.

deinemgrab

Awards
just finished up a test e cycle. my first injection was very painful. after that they were cake, maybe a slight discomfort the day after if i pushed on it.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I ran a test cyp and would pin 250 twice a week and had no problems.. I am now running a 500 mg/ml blend of 7 test esters. Every pin hurts!! my a*s is soar no matter what.. And im pretty experienced with this by now. I pin the shoulders as well goes in nice but the next day its 2 dead arms...So i think it depends on the stuff your using.. This stuff is thick and i think that is part of it.. Be sure to message the area when your done...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
I ran a test cyp and would pin 250 twice a week and had no problems.. I am now running a 500 mg/ml blend of 7 test esters. Every pin hurts!! my a*s is soar no matter what.. And im pretty experienced with this by now. I pin the shoulders as well goes in nice but the next day its 2 dead arms...So i think it depends on the stuff your using.. This stuff is thick and i think that is part of it.. Be sure to message the area when your done...
If its that thick, warm up the oil before shooting. Put your pin in a ziploc bag and run it under warm water.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
if its not infected

try heat pad method. get a moist towel microwave it hot then put it on the site and rub it then repeat once or twice, makes a BIG difference.

its an old trick, try it.

also shoot sloooooooooooooow

stoneytheweir

Awards
for someone thats never cycled before i've been told that using test e. is a good way to start do you guys agree with this or was i misinformed?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Dude, I love test E. I did Sustanon and E so I can't speak for the others but I loved the gains off it. My friend is on Prop and he likes it although he is sore from injecting so often. E is known as a beginner Test but I will always use it when I cycle. My cycle this summer, it consisting of Winstrol (tabs) for 4 weeks along with Test, then the next 6 weeks on just Test E (Arimdex will be used as well, EOD) then my last 4 weeks on cycle I will incorporate Winstrol back into it to tidy it all up. So can't wait to do this.

Answer to your question. Test E is awesome.

centy

Awards
for someone thats never cycled before i've been told that using test e. is a good way to start do you guys agree with this or was i misinformed?

Yes. Test E rules - I love the stuff. My first cycle was 375mg/week for 8 weeks. I had amazing gains.

Enjoy.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I will be using 500MG, 250mg every Monday and Thursday. I used to pyramid this stuff then someone on here told me that's pointless.

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
If its that thick, warm up the oil before shooting. Put your pin in a ziploc bag and run it under warm water.
I warm it every time...i use the blow dryer to heat it up...its just rough for some reason... but that def. wont stop me.. I have put on 11 lbs in 5 weeks

chuck123

Awards
yea, my ass has been killing me for going on 4 days now. talk about having trouble sitting for a while. think i'll wait a few more days and see what's up. will try the compress method, see if that helps,

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
If Test E is causing a lot of pain and it's not from a pharmacy, it's possible that the UGL is using too much BA. If that's the case I'd say get a new source as they often will do that in their attempt to compensate for their not-so-sanitary brewing practices. Pharmaceutical companies will use .9% BA which is why it causes little to no pain. Crappy UGLs will use as high as 5%. If your UGL is using sanitary practices (sterile environment, proper filtering, etc), there is no reason to go over 2% as even that amount is more than "enough".

sw bill

Awards
If Test E is causing a lot of pain and it's not from a pharmacy, it's possible that the UGL is using too much BA. If that's the case I'd say get a new source as they often will do that in their attempt to compensate for their not-so-sanitary brewing practices. Pharmaceutical companies will use .9% BA which is why it causes little to no pain. Crappy UGLs will use as high as 5%. If your UGL is using sanitary practices (sterile environment, proper filtering, etc), there is no reason to go over 2% as even that amount is more than "enough".
what is "BA"?

rook

Awards
I did Pharm grade Test e for 8 weeks of a planned 12 week cycle (1st cycle I ever did)....went smooth. Had to use Vet grade the last 4 weeks and cut it 2 weeks short because I was so sore from the pins... the last 2 weeks I could hardly walk the next day after the injection.