legal gear new hydroxy testostrone

1. legal gear new hydroxy testostrone

have any one tried legal gear's new 4 hydroxy test

it has 1-test , 4-ad and 4 hydroxy testostrone

I've never tried 4 hydroxy , is it good like 1-test?

4 -hydroxy is a precure of formastat as i read so does it have any anti e properties ?

2. 4 hydroxy is the active formetsane partially converts into. It MAY have anti e properties. it sanabolic profile is similar to EQ no aromatization, very anabolic as androgenic as test. It does not convert into anything it is already an active.
    •   

3. Will it convert to DHT?

4. I would think so I dont see why it wouldnt lets see if we can get wind to comment on that

5. I hunted around a bit for some beta feedback, but was unable to find any. Were there any beta testers? If so, please post a link. Thanks!
    •   

6. Is this a PH or steriod?
    I'd also like to find something that effects my prostate less the 4-AD or test.

7. patrick arnold says it is a steroid but the companies claim that it is classified legal as 1-test is , read the bill introduced to the congress for phs , 4-hydroxy and 1-test e major issues and i don't think there is a dht conversion in big rates !

8. Originally posted by sicosico
    patrick arnold says it is a steroid but the companies claim that it is classified legal as 1-test is , read the bill introduced to the congress for phs , 4-hydroxy and 1-test e major issues and i don't think there is a dht conversion in big rates !
    Cool, I'd love to find something that dosen't convert a lot to DHT and dosen't kill my sex drive. Now all we need to know is if it works.

You know were I could buy this stuff?

9. any one have tried it from legal gear or others ?

10. We sell it in premade topicals and bulk powder. It is what it is regardless of where you get it but our prices are the best

11. what can i expect from 4-hydroxy testosterone , can i expect 1-test effects on mass ?

12. any results from the new OH dermal yet? What would be the acne response, I assume similar to that of 1-t pro?

13. I got very positive feedback about testabol , don't know about the transdermal stack !
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legal GEar LGP Hydroxy Test/Still Good????
    By TheRifleman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 02:56 PM
  2. New Legal Gear Items
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 03:08 PM
  3. The Time Has Come: My cycle log of legal gears OH TEST
    By Jedi Master in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 06:35 AM
  4. bdc/ legal gear