legal gear new hydroxy testostrone

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
have any one tried legal gear's new 4 hydroxy test

it has 1-test , 4-ad and 4 hydroxy testostrone

I've never tried 4 hydroxy , is it good like 1-test?

4 -hydroxy is a precure of formastat as i read so does it have any anti e properties ?

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
4 hydroxy is the active formetsane partially converts into. It MAY have anti e properties. it sanabolic profile is similar to EQ no aromatization, very anabolic as androgenic as test. It does not convert into anything it is already an active.

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
I would think so I dont see why it wouldnt lets see if we can get wind to comment on that

j_neatherlin

Awards
I hunted around a bit for some beta feedback, but was unable to find any. Were there any beta testers? If so, please post a link. Thanks! :)

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Is this a PH or steriod?
I'd also like to find something that effects my prostate less the 4-AD or test.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
patrick arnold says it is a steroid but the companies claim that it is classified legal as 1-test is , read the bill introduced to the congress for phs , 4-hydroxy and 1-test e major issues and i don't think there is a dht conversion in big rates !

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
patrick arnold says it is a steroid but the companies claim that it is classified legal as 1-test is , read the bill introduced to the congress for phs , 4-hydroxy and 1-test e major issues and i don't think there is a dht conversion in big rates !
Cool, I'd love to find something that dosen't convert a lot to DHT and dosen't kill my sex drive. Now all we need to know is if it works.

You know were I could buy this stuff?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
any one have tried it from legal gear or others ?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
We sell it in premade topicals and bulk powder. It is what it is regardless of where you get it but our prices are the best ;)

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
what can i expect from 4-hydroxy testosterone , can i expect 1-test effects on mass ?

JWest0926

Awards
any results from the new OH dermal yet? What would be the acne response, I assume similar to that of 1-t pro?

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
I got very positive feedback about testabol , don't know about the transdermal stack !