halodrol + finistride

james c

james c

Awards
hi just a quick question im going 2 start my halodrol cycle soon.i have finistride and nizoral 2% because im prone 2 mpb.
when should i take finistride a couple off weeks before and take it right through or just start taking it when i start my cycle.thanks

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
im prone to mpb too, and im taking finas from 6 years ago (with excellent results). im going to take halo soon.

I think finas must be taken before any cycle, and must be taken FOREVER. The hair finas help to "keep" on your head gone when you stops taking finas.

james c

james c

Awards
im prone to mpb too, and im taking finas from 6 years ago (with excellent results). im going to take halo soon.

I think finas must be taken before any cycle, and must be taken FOREVER. The hair finas help to "keep" on your head gone when you stops taking finas.
could i not just take it before and during then stop when i finish my pct.and keep the same amount off hair ive got.ive got a full head off hair.could i do that because i dont think halo is going 2 take much off u if any.cheers for the advice on this one

Kata1yst

Awards
I've taken finas for my cycles as well (DBOL, T-Prop. It slows down mpb and also reduces acne (from my experience). Unfortunately, you'll notice some hair falling out after you stop using it. This could be a rebound-like effect.

Some of my hair grew back after several months(4-5 to be exact).

james c

james c

Awards
I've taken finas for my cycles as well (DBOL, T-Prop. It slows down mpb and also reduces acne (from my experience). Unfortunately, you'll notice some hair falling out after you stop using it. This could be a rebound-like effect.

Some of my hair grew back after several months(4-5 to be exact).
ive also got nizoral 2% do u think that would be enough for a halodrol cycle

Kata1yst

Awards
...I meant 4-5 months later.

Nizoral may be a bit overkill. It wouldn't hurt but the only bad thing with nizoral is that it really dries out your scalp and hair. It really made my scalp itch.

I used Nizoral 2% & finas. for my DBOL & Test Cycle. I didn't notice the Nizoral making much difference.

BTW, you are referring to Gaspari's original Halodrol-50 right? If it has the funny nomenclature on the box than it is AWESOME! I gained 8 lbs in 4 weeks stacking it with Orastan-E and also developed an 8 pack in the process. I gained much more with DBOL & Test but didn't look as lean.

Good luck

james c

james c

Awards
...I meant 4-5 months later.

Nizoral may be a bit overkill. It wouldn't hurt but the only bad thing with nizoral is that it really dries out your scalp and hair. It really made my scalp itch.

I used Nizoral 2% & finas. for my DBOL & Test Cycle. I didn't notice the Nizoral making much difference.

BTW, you are referring to Gaspari's original Halodrol-50 right? If it has the funny nomenclature on the box than it is AWESOME! I gained 8 lbs in 4 weeks stacking it with Orastan-E and also developed an 8 pack in the process. I gained much more with DBOL & Test but didn't look as lean.
i
Good luck
ive got a halodrol clone by competitive edge labs meant 2 be really good.i know wot u mean about nizoral ive been using it coz i have got bad dandruff in after a while my head started 2 get itchy.
have u ever heard off nioxin shampoo and condtioner meant 2 be really good was thinkin off using that for my cycle

Kata1yst

Awards
ive got a halodrol clone by competitive edge labs meant 2 be really good.i know wot u mean about nizoral ive been using it coz i have got bad dandruff in after a while my head started 2 get itchy.
have u ever heard off nioxin shampoo and condtioner meant 2 be really good was thinkin off using that for my cycle
its supposed to be good. I have some but stopped using it. It does work a little when used with their follicle booster. I think its a lot of work and really expensive. Hell, this **** is supposed to be fun!