Epistane Log

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Started my Epistane cycle on Wednesday (Jan 2nd). I must have gained 10 lbs of muscle already and put on 80 pounds in my bench already. This stuff is amazing!!! Ok enough of the BS. Would it kick in already after 48 hours? I actually feel my lower back being tight but I can't imagine I would feel this after only 2 days. I will assume it was my back workout but I haven't been this tight in years. I'm not that hungry either, I just make sure I eat every 3-4 hours. Anyway, not much to report since I am on day 3 but I look forward to the gains and sharing them.

Current
5'8
Current Bench (185 15X)
(225 12X)
(245 10X)
(285 6X)

Looking to replace the 285 for 6 to 305 for 6 or 315 for 4, and add 12 pounds in the process. I am taking 30mg for 2 weeks , then bumping to 40mg a week for the following 2 weeks, then start my Post cycle. I will post an update Saturday.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Notice I didn't put my squat in there. You would laugh, need to work on them. I did a cycle ending in September, I did the same weight but for more reps. Anything more I feel my shoulder or frame wouldn't be able to support.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yes, it definately kicks in very quickly. you proably won't notice too much strength gains tilla week or so in, but it usually puts me in a good mood right from the start.

Make sure you are getting TONS of water! Good Luck!

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Day 5.

Weight 176, gained 3 pounds but I do feel rather lethargic and my appetite is not that great yet I still gained. I thought I was crazy but I feel the back pumps. Workouts are really solid, no strength is gains but I feel good, I am taking 3 tabs a day for the next 9 days. Did anyone else have this issue with Epistane? 5 days is to early to judge, so i am anxiously awaiting the next week.

wrangler3456

wrangler3456

Awards
I had a minor back pump the very first week but am currently on week 4, my strength shot through the roof after about 10 days on, i ran 40 mg from day 2 tho, im stacking it with 1,4 a bold 200 also at 600 mg a day, but it is awesome!!!

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Last night's workout was awesome, I felt strong. last set on bench was 285 for 9. I definitely think this is also because I am working out a lot harder while I am on this stuff. But I feel like I have a lot of energy and always pumped up. I must say though that my libido is not very high right now. Is this normal? I read it should increase, if so mine has gone the other way and I am not sporting wood very often. It's not drastic, but noticeable to me (and the wife, lol). When does one's appetite increase? I still find myself forcing myself to eat. I will weigh myself on Friday. Overall, I am content with this, I hoping for a lot more positive gains, only 6th day so I am sure it will really kick in next week.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Day 9. Feeling great, appetite still not where I want it to be but I am gaining. Current weight 178 (this morning). Strength is picking up. Military press 135 (12) 155 (10), 185 (7) 205 (3). I went a little heavier because I had a partner so usually those reps are down and I would not go over 200 without a spotter. But I felt pumped and had lots of energy. how much do you think is psychological?

Anyway, muscle vasularity seems to be coming through, arms look bigger and shoulders are thicker. Very pleased with the results so far, not liking the back pumps to much but nothing is free in this world. One thing I know is not working is the reduction in gyno, I really wasn't using Epistane for that but I was optimistic it would decrease it, still to early to tell but it doesn't look favorable. I got a pretty bad case, i did anadrol when I was 17 and of course knew nothing of PCT, then did sustanon at 20 and same thing, no PCT. I will just need to get the surgery in due time. Sorry for the ramble, bottom line is I am very pleased.

bwrestler31

Awards
One thing I know is not working is the reduction in gyno, I really wasn't using Epistane for that but I was optimistic it would decrease it, still to early to tell but it doesn't look favorable. I got a pretty bad case, i did anadrol when I was 17 and of course knew nothing of post cycle therapy, then did sustanon at 20 and same thing, no post cycle therapy. I will just need to get the surgery in due time. Sorry for the ramble, bottom line is I am very pleased.
I had to get mine removed when I was 16 or 17. I was a super skinny kid and when I started to get bigger it just seemed to push it out further. My only concern is making it not come back while on epi. If you could list your PCT and supports it would really help me out.

This is my thread trying to get a cycle planned out for march.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/82971-help-me-plan.html#post1160088

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I'm going to be using Nolvadex for 4 weeks after this. This cycle is only going to run me 4 weeks. My cycle over the summer will consist of clomid, nolva, and HCG (will be run during my cycle). I got arimdex for bloat while on cycle.

40/40/20/20 (Epistane PCT)

bwrestler31

Awards
I'm going to be using Nolvadex for 4 weeks after this. This cycle is only going to run me 4 weeks. My cycle over the summer will consist of clomid, nolva, and HCG (will be run during my cycle). I got arimdex for bloat while on cycle.

40/40/20/20 (Epistane post cycle therapy)
Sounds good man. I'm looking forward to seeing the results you get!

Hooks

Awards
Started my Epistane cycle on Wednesday (Jan 2nd). I must have gained 10 lbs of muscle already and put on 80 pounds in my bench already. This stuff is amazing!!! Ok enough of the BS. Would it kick in already after 48 hours? I actually feel my lower back being tight but I can't imagine I would feel this after only 2 days. I will assume it was my back workout but I haven't been this tight in years. I'm not that hungry either, I just make sure I eat every 3-4 hours. Anyway, not much to report since I am on day 3 but I look forward to the gains and sharing them.

Current
5'8
Current Bench (185 15X)
(225 12X)
(245 10X)
(285 6X)

Looking to replace the 285 for 6 to 305 for 6 or 315 for 4, and add 12 pounds in the process. I am taking 30mg for 2 weeks , then bumping to 40mg a week for the following 2 weeks, then start my Post cycle. I will post an update Saturday.

Hey can you tell me what color is your epistanes cap? I've been hearing all these great reviews like yours and I purchased one from affordablesupplements and it has a black cap which I heard are contaminated (I ordered it so it has not yet come). I heard the contaminated capsules have yellow chunks in them and the normal capsules have normal white powder in them.

Thanks and congrats. on your results so far :D!

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Mine are white caps. My friend is a chemist at IFF so he broke it down for me and the ingredients were spot on. I ordered mine through amazon.com. I used the seller reviews to make my purchase. Sorry to hear about the bad stuff.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey can you tell me what color is your epistanes cap? I've been hearing all these great reviews like yours and I purchased one from affordablesupplements and it has a black cap which I heard are contaminated (I ordered it so it has not yet come). I heard the contaminated capsules have yellow chunks in them and the normal capsules have normal white powder in them.

Thanks and congrats. on your results so far :D!
If I am not mistaken, the "yellow chunks", are sulfur.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Day 11, actually weigh 177, so I lost a pound. Like I keep saying my appetite just isn't there but I am pushing thru.

Workouts are awesome. Did Chest today, heaviest set was 285 for 8, then did it again for 6. Tons of energy on this stuff. Muscle definition is coming thru, can see some of the veins, so Epistane is the real deal. I am not stacking anything with it as I want to see the true effect of Epistane.

The bad: Appetite is not that great (on Test E couldn't stop eating). Sex drive is blah, wife is getting pissed as she doesn't know why I am not my usual self in that department. Back pumps have gone away for the most part, my lack of water consumption was the culprit for that I believe.

Ok I will update on Monday. Anyone have an Ab routine they do? I need something solid, my current routine is not taking anymore.

Peace

Last edited:
ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Day 16: Weight is now up to 181, the past few days my appetite has increased 2 fold, my energy is way up and my lifts are all up (rep wise). Muscle gains are now noticeable, definitely more vascular. I got 2 more weeks on and have begun taking 4 pills a day starting today.

The bad part is my libido is down. I took stim max or something from GNC and as advertised got solid wood and took care of the wife. Ordered post cycle support and should be here by tomorrow. i will run this all the way thru PCT when I take Nolvadex for 4 weeks following this cycle.

Very pleased with the results from Epistane, I will do it again but will stack it with Test. The libido issue and ED issues on this makes it uncomfortable for a man who has been married less than 2 years. I wanted to do Epistane all by itself to understand the whole effect, but see that was an unwise move. Bottom line, you will get bigger, stronger and will have more energy. It is as advertised.

Thanks and I will post again on Sunday.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Day 21, up to 183. Strength is way up, endurance is thru the roof and libido has recovered. Word to the wise, take something for libido on this compound, I was very sorry I didn't.

I did mess up this weekend in that I drank Sunday night for the Giants game. I think one day is not a problem but man I felt horrible yesterday, but all good because they won.

I'm the most vascular I have been since I was 20. Workouts last now at least 2 hours a night. I got 315 up on Saturday for 2. Very very pleased on this stuff.

smackshosh

Awards
sounds like your cycle is kickin some major ass. impressed by your progress. just started my h-drol cycle today so im ****in excited as ****

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Thanks yeah, it is going better than I expected. I am even thinking of stacking this with Test over the summer. i will need to read more up on it but I don't see why I can't. The one thing I wasn't doing correct on Epistane was I wasn't drinking enough water. I live with the water bottle now and no longer feel back pumps. Appetite is crazy right now, that took a little under 2 weeks to kick in. Good luck to you on your cycle. Look for me log this summer. My test/Winnie/ Epistane (maybe) and Arimdex. I plan to get to 190-195. Shooting for a bench of 365. Yeah BABY, long live TEST!!!

smackshosh

Awards
yesterday was my first day and i had the best leg workout of my life. fantastic.

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
yeah mentally it puts you in a better place. Enjoy!!! Get Cycle support, and a libido enhancer. I needed both.

w00kie

Awards
Are you taking anything else besides the epi while on cycle? Liver pills, cycle support...etc....just curious. Log looks good btw!

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
just cycle support and I just started that last week. That's all I am on.

fitzchivalry0

fitzchivalry0

Awards
Do you feel the 30 or 40 mgs is/was more effective or about the same?

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
Day 28, I am up to 186. My appetite is sick, and I will admit I am eating anything and everything. Definitely messed up on my diet here but with the weight gain I got a tremendous gain in my lifts. I have exceeded my goals I put ahead of me on this compound. I benched 335 for 1 on Saturday and felt I could go for 2 but I decided not to as I know I ran the risk of hurting my shoulder.

i deviated away from the diet and for that I am not happy about, I went more for the strength and mass and my goal was to get ripped, I guess I fell in love with the gains. I have decided to go one more week with this and will stop next Tuesday. The PCT will begin. Should I do 5 weeks of PCT or is my 4 weeks fine? Again my PCT is strictly going to be Nolvadex. 40/40/20/20

I have gained about 15 pounds while I have been on this, I actually hope I lose like 5 because this is a bit to much. Anyway my appetite is insane, while my libido is not at test levels it's not to shabby. I was very concerned with that in the beginning, but now it's all good.

I don;t think I am adding anything to these logs then a promotion to Epistane, but it seriously works and works well.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
yeah I'm trying to get my bro to try this stuff and see what his gains would be...I personally love it!!! He's all natural up to this point...he's now 5'6" 169lbs and put up 365 x1 RAW (no shirt) to set lifting record at my college...impressive...

Sorry just stating because your stats remind me of his...