PH strength cycle?

ZackAttack42

Awards
Hey everyone. Ive been looking at this page for over a year now and havent posted a thing so i figured this would be a good time. Im 6' 220 about 10-12% bf and have run a phera-plex cycle a superdrol cycle and a epi pulse cycle. Overall what im looking for is a compound for strength more than anything. I liked phera despite the crazy back pumps it gave me and the superdrol was good too but I didnt like the feeling it gave me, just basically lethargic. Epi was interesting.....it had good strength but nothing to brag about. I was wondering if there was anything that anyone has used that they would suggest for my next cycle. Im not looking for tremendous gains in mass but maybe something that will make me leaner and boost my strength. Furza....zol.....propadrol....a combo of a few things....any input is appreciated. Thanks!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. Ive been looking at this page for over a year now and havent posted a thing so i figured this would be a good time. Im 6' 220 about 10-12% bf and have run a phera-plex cycle a superdrol cycle and a epi pulse cycle. Overall what im looking for is a compound for strength more than anything. I liked phera despite the crazy back pumps it gave me and the superdrol was good too but I didnt like the feeling it gave me, just basically lethargic. Epi was interesting.....it had good strength but nothing to brag about. I was wondering if there was anything that anyone has used that they would suggest for my next cycle. Im not looking for tremendous gains in mass but maybe something that will make me leaner and boost my strength. Furza....zol.....propadrol....a combo of a few things....any input is appreciated. Thanks!
Trenadrol or Methyl XT are two options that will deliver immediate strength gains, with a mild recomp effect. You could theoretically stack the two for a synergesic effect, but either alone is its own bag of side effects.

nevaenuf

nevaenuf

Awards
I would stick with the superdrol but this time use eca to battle the dulldrums.

ZackAttack42

Awards
Trenadrol or Methyl XT are two options that will deliver immediate strength gains, with a mild recomp effect. You could theoretically stack the two for a synergesic effect, but either alone is its own bag of side effects.
Thanks for the idea. This may be a possibilty.....what would dosing look like and pct.....also what sides can i expect from each?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Eca while on superdrol???? is that really a good idea?
lol what kind of an idea is that that would be double trouble for your blood pressure as each (eca and superdrol) both take their toll.ughhh would never go wth something like that! Seperately run they are both great! especially the eca when cycled and with the proper diet( I'm down to 7% bf) Just my 2cents.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the idea. This may be a possibilty.....what would dosing look like and post cycle therapy.....also what sides can i expect from each?
For Methyl XT-
Days 1-15=2 capsules every day
Days 16-30=3 capsules every day

For Trenadrol-
2-3 capsules every day for 30 days

Stacked-
Methyl XT dosages remain the same, but Trenadrol dosages should stay at 2 capsules every day for the duration.

PCT-
Ideally a SERM should be used, but I have personally had some early success with Dermacrine Sustain as a OTC standalone for PCT.

ZackAttack42

Awards
For Methyl XT-
Days 1-15=2 capsules every day
Days 16-30=3 capsules every day

For Trenadrol-
2-3 capsules every day for 30 days

Stacked-
Methyl XT dosages remain the same, but Trenadrol dosages should stay at 2 capsules every day for the duration.

post cycle therapy-
Ideally a SERM should be used, but I have personally had some early success with Dermacrine Sustain as a OTC standalone for PCT.

I think Im going to take you up on this suggestion and run it stacked together. With the Dermacrine Sustain did you experience any break outs from application, does it smell weird, does it feel weird on your skin, do you rub it in? Im either going with that or going to pick up some torem. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I think Im going to take you up on this suggestion and run it stacked together. With the Dermacrine Sustain did you experience any break outs from application, does it smell weird, does it feel weird on your skin, do you rub it in? Im either going with that or going to pick up some torem. Thanks for the help, much appreciated.
No breakouts, it smells and feels a bit like aloe lotion, I use the pump and rub it in, and it doesn't feel weird. Keeping your chest free from hair does help with applying it BTW.

nevaenuf

nevaenuf

Awards
lol what kind of an idea is that that would be double trouble for your blood pressure as each (eca and superdrol) both take their toll.ughhh would never go wth something like that! Seperately run they are both great! especially the eca when cycled and with the proper diet( I'm down to 7% bf) Just my 2cents.
I disagree with you
ECA is a stimulant of the central nervous system
Superdrol is a steroid that effects your Endocrine System
And the only common side effect that I know of is hbp. You can controll bp with supplments such as Red Yeast Rice, Niacin and omega threes along with healthy life style. The reason I recomended eca was because it worked for me.
neva

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I disagree with you
ECA is a stimulant of the central nervous system
Superdrol is a steroid that effects your Endocrine System
And the only common side effect that I know of is hbp. You can controll bp with supplments such as Red Yeast Rice, Niacin and omega threes along with healthy life style. The reason I recomended eca was because it worked for me.
neva
To be honest why run superdrol with eca i've never heard of doing this, as i see it why do eca while on superdrol as there is relatively low to no water gain while on cycle, but hel after post cycle therapy and you cut I'm a HUGE advocate in the ECA as it has help me achieve the body that i've desired...for a while at 7% bf I can be happier. But I guess wat works for one dosent work for all. I appreciate your input!

JuggHed

Awards
To be honest why run superdrol with eca i've never heard of doing this, as i see it why do eca while on superdrol as there is relatively low to no water gain while on cycle, but hel after post cycle therapy and you cut I'm a HUGE advocate in the ECA as it has help me achieve the body that i've desired...for a while at 7% bf I can be happier. But I guess wat works for one dosent work for all. I appreciate your input!
I would be concerned mainly about the effects on blood pressure using those two in conjunction with each other.

DogSlime

Awards
I would try H-drol and Propadrol both give huge strength gains. Prop isn't methylated so they stack safely. Also both of them tend to lean people out (especially the prop).

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
hey man.... if strength is all your after, you need to run something similar to masterdrol.... why don't you think about trying Supervol from CTD labs.... pure strength in a bottle:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one -10mg

it's a 90cap bottle.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I would personally run either a straight Methyl XT cycle or I would stack Methyl XT with Propadrol. Search Methyl XT and read the reviews. Several people mentioned being careful of how much weight your doing as your body might not be able to keep up with your strength increases. I would probably throw in the Propadrol just to solidify the cycle. Propadrol has shown to be pretty weak when run solo, but lots of people say its an awesome addition to a PH cycle and it's not methylated which is a big plus. From what I've seen most people reported sides similar to Pheraplex, but some others said it was as harsh as Superdrol. The Propadrol however is very mild and most people report no noticable sides.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
I would try H-drol and Propadrol both give huge strength gains. Prop isn't methylated so they stack safely. Also both of them tend to lean people out (especially the prop).
H-Drol is generally used on a cut. It's decent at best as far as strength and size go. There are definitely better PH's out there for strength. Propadrol is also known as a very weak PH and most users say they don't notice much when run solo and that even when stacked it just adds a little kick to your cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man.... if strength is all your after, you need to run something similar to masterdrol.... why don't you think about trying Supervol from CTD labs.... pure strength in a bottle:

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one -10mg

it's a 90cap bottle.
thats superdrol, he said he already ran it and didn't like the lethargy