Anavar, Tbol, and Epistane .... you're advice

B

Betalus

Awards
Hello there,

I'm considering Anavar and Tbol, and I also have an Epistane bottle here.

The thing is, I NEVER do any steroids or even prohormone cycle.

Also, I DON'T WANT EXOGENOUS TEST (I know, it's better, but still don't want)

How can I manage my "cycle" to have the best results of its ?

Thanks !

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
try the steroid forum and do a SEARCH. You will be amazed at what you may find.

B

Betalus

Awards
I didn't saw any thread with someone who want to use three

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You need to look there for your answers. Look in the Cycle forum and the steroid forum.
If you are in the supplement section you won't saw any there.

B

Betalus

Awards
I check both section.

The thing is, I saw TBOL + ANAVAR cycle

But my problem is more, I have a bottle of EPISTANE, would it be benefit to add it, and when must I take it (before, during or after TBOL + ANAVAR ? Or at same time as Nolvaldex)

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
O.K. You have never done a steroid or a PH cycle so You're going to Stack Three of them and have no idea which one makes you do what when you do. Plus you have no Idea when to take Nolva and You ask if you should take Epistane when you take Nolva.
Here's my advise. get rid of all three. You have not done any research on any of the Items if you had you would not be asking such questions. You need to read, research, and read some more. There are some serious compounds that can screw up your body if you do them wrong and stacking three the first time is Moronic. Sorry if this seems harsh but you need to be slapped up side the head with some knowledge.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
What does "you are advice" mean? That doesn't even make sense.

YOUR = belonging to you
YOU'RE = you are
YORE = Obsolete. of old; long ago.

My advice - learn to reed and wright befour you try doing the drugs'.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
O.K. You have never done a steroid or a PH cycle so You're going to Stack Three of them and have no idea which one makes you do what when you do. Plus you have no Idea when to take Nolva and You ask if you should take Epistane when you take Nolva.
Here's my advise. get rid of all three. You have not done any research on any of the Items if you had you would not be asking such questions. You need to read, research, and read some more. There are some serious compounds that can screw up your body if you do them wrong and stacking three the first time is Moronic. Sorry if this seems harsh but you need to be slapped up side the head with some knowledge.

You're forgetting the Prime Directive ;)

B

Betalus

Awards
OH Yes I'm sorry with that, I wasn't really focused on writting.

But the thing is... I'm absolutly not english/american...

My apologizes ...

B

Betalus

Awards
And even if I wrote it right, you still not really read it right.

I mean, I ask for advice, not lecture ...

And if I'm not wrong it's easier to understand "your" when it's written "you're" than "lecture" when it's written "advice" ...

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Betalus.... i hear ya on the grammar thing....I can tell your not American...don't worry most of us can understand you. Instead of pointing out your bad grammer i will try to help you out. you do need to do some research. If you wanted to stack steroids i would suggest stacking Anavar and Epistane leave the Tbol out. i would do the Anavar at 50mg and the Epistane at 20 then bump it to 30. Anavar itself should be pretty good for you though. especially if its your first cycle. run it for 6-8 weeks. What are your goals are you trying to pack on a lot of muscle or trying to lean out and save muscle?

B

Betalus

Awards
First of all, I was considering Anavar alone.

But then, I read really good thing about Tbol, and so, it wasn't expensive so, why not.

And about Epistane, I had a free bottle ... And feedbacks are really goods.

I was considering 8 weeks of Anavar 50mg/day (split in two).

But I read that Epistane had better result in a 4weeks cycle (with 40mg/day), what do you think of that ?

Will I "feel" the effect of Epistane with "only" 20mg and 30mg ?

My goal is to pack some LBM (15lbs ... if possible), add some strenght, loose some fat ... Well, in fact, is to improve my "overall statut" but I'm not expecting those to transform me, but just give me some noticeable result.
But If I had to give you the order of what I want most :
1) Pack some LBM
2) Strenght Gain
3) Loose fat

And (i'm not arguing your opinion) but why must I "let" Tbol "out" ? (just to know why)

And is Nolva (40/40/20/20) a good PCT for the cycle ?

Do I need a anti-"hair loss" med (like finasteride or dutasteride) ?

thanks

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And (i'm not arguing your opinion) but why must I "let" Tbol "out" ? (just to know why)

You only need 1 steroid for your first cyle,and you will make great gains.Stacking methylated orals is very hard on your liver.

B

Betalus

Awards
thanks I know that, but both anavar and Tbol are very mild on liver, and I take a liver protector (Milk Thistle)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the main reason i said to drop the tbol is that there really isnt a need for it you would be wasting your money. If you want size and strength then maybe go with just the tbol, just strength go with the anavar. I thin k both compounds are better then epistane and we also know much more about the side effects of them. Epistane has only been out for a year or so. I would run the tbol then if your looking for size at 75mg-100mg ed for 6 weeks. JMO

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
thanks I know that, but both anavar and Tbol are very mild on liver, and I take a liver protector (Milk Thistle)
if milk thistle is all youo are taking for liver protectant you are not doing enough. that is like shooting lions with a BB gun. you ain't gonna kill him but you will piss him off.
Please Do some research and notice the support supp's people are using.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I never take milk thistle. the liver toxicity is way overrated its just another way for supplement companies to make money. I also have had blood test done after every cycle so no need to ask. It wont hurt to take milk thistle, i just don't because i don't want to waste my money on it. 6 weeks of tbol wont kill your liver, just dont drink while your on.

B

Betalus

Awards
is the "size" gain made with Tbol is really better than var ?

The fact is I can get var cheaper, faster and in a bigger quantity.

So if the Tbol size gain are only slighty better than var, I'll probably just take anavar.

Is a 8weeks @ 50mg a good cycle ?

Or it's better to do shorter but "stronger" one (6weeks@60mg) for exemple.

thanks

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
u can get var cheaper the tbol? usually its the other way around. u won't see alot of muscle gain with anavar. you will see alot more muscle gain with tbol

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I disagree I think anavar over 8 weeks would produce more lean keepable muscle but to each his own. I think var produces some of the cleanest gains known to man:D

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I disagree I think anavar over 8 weeks would produce more lean keepable muscle but to each his own. I think var produces some of the cleanest gains know to man:D
:goodpost:
I agree.

Betalus,

If you can get anavar cheaper than T'bol than by all means do so. Just do not expect the immediate gains that usually come along with the newer OTC orals.

Anavar will provide modest, dry LBM gains; Excellent vascularity and improve recovery time. Try stacking with creatine. 6-8 weks at a minimum. 50-60mg/day max dosage.

B

Betalus

Awards
My initial first cycle was (I considering that, I didn't do any cycle yet) :

8 weeks : Anavar (50mg or 60mg if side effect aren't too harsh)

And I don't know why, but I thought that I should add something, but I think I'll stick with that.

Also, what must I do with my free epistane bottle, would it be clever to try to "add" it during cycle (my epistane cycle is 4 weeks), so to "kick start" or "to have a better end cycle" ???

What can I expect in LBM gain with this anavar cycle ?

And if I add Epistane ?

thanks

B

Betalus

Awards
Dbol = acne, hair loss, stunt growth (I'm 21 years old, but I think I should gain a little height)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I disagree I think anavar over 8 weeks would produce more lean keepable muscle but to each his own. I think var produces some of the cleanest gains known to man:D
wow i guess i stand corrected. I'm on anavar right now 50mg ed with 5g cee. if what you say is true then i shoukd see some gret reults. from the research i have done i've always read that tbol would have greater mass gains. I've only done halodrol which is very close to tbol i guess we'll see how the anavar goes. i will be running it for 7 weeks i guess that would be the best time to compare the 2.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Dbol = acne, hair loss, stunt growth (I'm 21 years old, but I think I should gain a little height)
Turinabol is relateively clean. The only reason I said go with the Anavar was cause you said you get it cheaper. Mg for Mg I think var is better but it is usually too expensive. OT is a very good oral and should be an option. Do a solo anavar and then a solo OT at a later date, then compare.

B

Betalus

Awards
Yes I know that, but the sentence you quote, it's not about TBOL but DBOL (Dianabol, right ?)

Which is definetly not the same, right ?

And what do you think of adding some Primo tabs in the cycle ? (with Anavar) ? What do you think is a "effective" dosage while on anavar ? And will it help me to add more LBM than Var alone ?

thanks

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Missed that, sorry.

If this is your first run at AAS then just do the Anavar solo. Gauge your tolerance and adjust your dosage to your results. Do not expect anything too quickly but from my experience around week three it really starts to roll. Reduced recovery time, moderate strength increase, vascularity, overall good feeling. More is not necessarily better. If I start var off at too high a dosage I get major league BP headaches. I typically taper up to 50mg/day over a week.

B

Betalus

Awards
yes, I was considring that .

Start with 10mg first day ----> 50mg 5 day later

And then wait probably the 4th weeks and try to up 60mg.

Okay, so, at your opinion, Primo wouldn't help me (for my first cycle) ? (I was thinking about 100mg/ed during 8 weeks)

thanks

C

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry,but that is horrible advice as is the bulk of what else I've read in this thread.It seems that everyone is glossing over the fact he hasn't done a single AAS cycle in the past.

Orals should never be run for 6-8 weeks due to heavier liver taxation,let alone TWO of them.

If you have legit anavar,I suggest using this stand alone at60mg ED for the first week,80 mg ED for 2 weeks and tapering down to 60 for the last week.This will yield impressive LBM/strength gains and is a conservative approach to a first cycle of anabolic steroids.

Save the d-bol for the next cycle,it's generally too strong/risky for a first cycle.

In the interest of the consumer,I'd get rid of the Epistane altogether as there is much controversy over it not meeting the amount of the actives on listed the label.

Do some research,I'm not going to get into post cycle therapy for you as you need to learn this on your own accord.

Betalus.... i hear ya on the grammar thing....I can tell your not American...don't worry most of us can understand you. Instead of pointing out your bad grammer i will try to help you out. you do need to do some research. If you wanted to stack steroids i would suggest stacking Anavar and Epistane leave the Tbol out. i would do the Anavar at 50mg and the Epistane at 20 then bump it to 30. Anavar itself should be pretty good for you though. especially if its your first cycle. run it for 6-8 weeks. What are your goals are you trying to pack on a lot of muscle or trying to lean out and save muscle?

B

Betalus

Awards
Hey Colin

I absolutly never consider DBOL, someone just did the "confusion", I was talking about T-BOL (turinabol)

But I think, I'll do my 8 weeks Anavar only cycle. With nolva 40/40/20/20 post cycle therapy

You propose only a 4 weeks cycle, why ?

And what do you "mean" by impressive mass gain (approx how many lbs) ?

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Let me rephrase that for him:

"Completely leaving out how much I weigh now, my training regimen, and how many calories I take in, would you take your crystal ball and guess how much weight I'd gain on a random cycle of steroids?"

Somewhere between 5 and 30 pounds, depending on all of the above factors.

:gotsearch

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Joeymutz I would compare the two after the cylce is over and then 2-3 weeks after to see what you've really gained.