IDS mass tabs ? is it good ?

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
what the hell is Methyl Stenabol 300TM (2α, 17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-1-ene-3-one) ??? supposed to be twice as strong as superdrol ... LOL ... is it true ? anyone used it?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
ok ok I know but is it realy more effective than SD?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok ok I know but is it realy more effective than superdrol?
No, SD is a powerful oral "twice as effective as superdrol" is a bull**** claim

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, superdrol is a powerful oral "twice as effective as superdrol" is a bull**** claim
I know a couple people that put on about 15-17lbs from this stuff. The question is...Is it worth the high BP they were diagnosed with afterwards. IDS is a shady company. That is just my personal opinion.

NAS

NAS

Awards
I know a couple people that put on about 15-17lbs from this stuff. The question is...Is it worth the high BP they were diagnosed with afterwards. IDS is a shady company. That is just my personal opinion.
I have also talked to people that like them, but they were worthless to me, I only put on about 6 lbs mostly water weight, everything was on spot with training and diet to grow, but they shut me down a bit and the weight gain was lost within a few days of stopping them even though I had a really good pct lined out. imo not worh it at all.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slo-mun used it for about 3 weeks, gained about 9lbs i beleive and liked it.

My question is whats in Bulk Tabs. Just outa curiosity.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slo-mun used it for about 3 weeks, gained about 9lbs i beleive and liked it.

My question is whats in Bulk Tabs. Just outa curiosity.
Hehe. I was wondering the same thing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If i recall it just says Anabol doesnt it? In the best borat voice possible "Sneaky sneaky!"

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If i recall it just says Anabol doesnt it? In the best borat voice possible "Sneaky sneaky!"
I think its supposed to be the active in 1-Androsterone and something else. BTW, I liked Mass Tabs alot. I don't normally gain a great deal with cycles anymore, but this was one of those cycles that was successful. Not everything works the same for everyone, but Mass Tabs worked for me.