Very Concerned???

  1. Very Concerned???


    I know you guys arnt dr.'s but im a little worried.. I just pinned my glute I assperated then pumped it, but when i pulled it out I saw blood in the syringe... Im not an idiot and i have probably pinned my self 100 times but im worried maybe i didnt notice the blood? or I didnt pull back far enough? or im using a 25g and this stuff is THICK it didnt come through far enough to see... I could be just spooking my self but i thought it was worth asking..what would the signs be if i possibly put .5 cc test 500 in a vein?? Would i know? Any insite or idea's would be nice....

    P.S- Its been 10 min i feel ok


  2. I'm pretty sure you'd be dead by now

    I think you're good to go!

  3. I wouldn't worry. Its happend to me to. You would know your in a vein almost instantley. Everybody worries about getting it into a vein but I've still yet to hear of it ever killing somebody. The only time I've ever got the cough was from fina.
    •   
       


  4. Well i hope your right... I just took my wtf pumped and im hitting the gym..If you guys dont hear from me later....uh oh...not much else i can do

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    Well i hope your right... I just took my wtf pumped and im hitting the gym..If you guys dont hear from me later....uh oh...not much else i can do
    Well that's optimistic!







    Not.

  6. LOL if you had oil in your veins you would know it in under a minute.

  7. Mmm that sounds hardcore..

    "I got oil in my veins! GRRR!"

  8. Well im still here... and i had an amazing pump sess... so maybe i will be ok..

  9. you cough like a mofo withing seconds of hitting a vein and you get a weird taste in your mouth, wont kill you either, happend to my buddy, he coughed so bad he thought he might pass out for a while but he was fine

  10. Ur fine bro, you may just have nicked a vein on the way out when the plunger pulled back a bit a little blood filled the syringe. Its happened to me before so ur good to go.

  11. You wouldn't be typing... its not like someone who injects heroin wanders around for an hour or two, waiting to see if he got it in the vein; you know within a heartbeat or two, literally.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Mmm that sounds hardcore..

    "I got oil in my veins! GRRR!"
    I lol'd. Tried to rep you but cannot until I goes arounds dabout again.

    <I iz steroid noob> Why wouldn't you just pull all the way out and change locations?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I lol'd. Tried to rep you but cannot until I goes arounds dabout again.

    <I iz steroid noob> Why wouldn't you just pull all the way out and change locations?
    Becuase it was not visable untill the pin was completely out of me and the test was all the way in... I just wasnt sure what the effects would be.. would i have croked right away? or should i seek medical attention... I couldnt see blood before i pushed down the plunger... only when all was said and done....

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BIGG DOGG View Post
    Becuase it was not visable untill the pin was completely out of me and the test was all the way in... I just wasnt sure what the effects would be.. would i have croked right away? or should i seek medical attention... I couldnt see blood before i pushed down the plunger... only when all was said and done....
    Don't worry... If anything was wrong it you would've known moments after the injection.. Now, you are def in the clear.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Don't worry... If anything was wrong it you would've known moments after the injection.. Now, you are def in the clear.
    Sigh ok so I have read that several times in this thread does it mean " you would know" how would you know?

    I iz nub

    Oil is good for the veins keeps you lubed and running smoothly

  16. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Sigh ok so I have read that several times in this thread does it mean " you would know" how would you know?

    I iz nub

    Oil is good for the veins keeps you lubed and running smoothly
    If you're going to use it intravenously, you want to add some sort of synthetic stabilizer. I recommend Lucas Oil Stabilizer, but I have also had good luck with Duralube. If its too thick, you can thin it down with Marvel Mystery Oil, which will give it a nice minty flavor, so when you're stroking out the last thing you smell is peppermints.

  17. Phil are you from bb.com because to be honest I've seen not one straight up post from you just your um...humor. It's fine for others I suppose and I was just wondering. Can you show me some of your contributions here? You know something interesting, beneficial and related to bb'ing?

    Thanks man,

    Neoborn

  18. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Phil are you from bb.com because to be honest I've seen not one straight up post from you just your um...humor. It's fine for others I suppose and I was just wondering. Can you show me some of your contributions here? You know something interesting, beneficial and related to bb'ing?

    Thanks man,

    Neoborn
    1.) Not from bb.com
    2.) There is about a 50/50 mix of bullsh1t/humor and actual replies. The bull**** ones are generally addressed to people asking stupid and/or repetitive questions.
    3.)
    4.)

    You're welcome,
    Uncle Phil

  19. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Phil are you from bb.com because to be honest I've seen not one straight up post from you just your um...humor. It's fine for others I suppose and I was just wondering. Can you show me some of your contributions here? You know something interesting, beneficial and related to bb'ing?

    Thanks man,

    Neoborn
    lmao -- I was thinking the same damn thing.
    mw2012

  20. :dl:
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    1.) Not from bb.com
    2.) There is about a 50/50 mix of bullsh1t/humor and actual replies. The bull**** ones are generally addressed to people asking stupid and/or repetitive questions.
    3.)
    4.)

    You're welcome,
    Uncle Phil
    Oh ok I get it. Thanks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. getting very antsy over here
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 01:47 AM
  2. very cool stuff(ddnl)
    By wojo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-21-2003, 10:57 PM
  3. Detour bars - very tasty
    By GuyinLA in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-19-2002, 06:27 PM
  5. A MRP Shake that is very good!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-13-2002, 01:12 AM
Log in
Log in