Epistane, furazadrol, t3, clen...and a partridge in a pear treeeee!

  1. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Epistane, furazadrol, t3, clen...and a partridge in a pear treeeee!


    Well, I've done my time - twice the length of my last cycle plus post cycle therapy to be exact - and I'm ready to start the year off right. I am ashamed to say, the holidays got the best of me and I didn't exactly eat properly. Now, I can very clearly see that my definition is lagging and I need to remedy that. So, to that end, here's my new year's cycle...

    Front load (Week 0)
    Cytomel
    12.5, 12.5, 25, 25, 25, 37.5, 37.5
    Clen 20, 20, 20, 40, 40, 40, 60

    Week 1
    Epi 30mg
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Clen 60mcg

    Week 2
    Epi 30m
    Furazadrol 100mg
    Cytomel 50mcg

    Week 3
    Epi 30mg
    Furazadrol 100mg
    Cytomel 50mcg

    Week 4
    Epi 30mg
    Furazadrol 100mg
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Clen 40, 40, 40, 60 -

    Week 5
    Furazadrol 100mg
    Cytomel (ramp down 37.5, 37.5, 25, 25, 25, 12.5, 12.5)
    Clen 60mcg

    post cycle therapy
    Weeks 6 & 7
    Nolvadex 40mg
    Clomid 100mg
    Proviron 50mg
    6-oxo 300mg

    Weeks 8 & 9
    Nolvadex 20mg
    Clomid 50mg
    Proviron 50mg
    6-oxo 600mg

    While I have experience with all others, I am new to clen, so I'm only planning on running it at a low dose. Depending on how my body reacts, I may bump up to 80 or even 100, but right now I'm not planning on it. I think that even this dose, along with the cytomel and 30 - 60 minutes daily cardio, should do the trick.

    Also, ancillaries will be in place for bp control, taurine for cramping/spasms, and milk thistle (only for post cycle therapy though, not during cycle - I've read in numerous places that it can diminish efects of epi, and neither compound is particularly rough on the liver anyway).

    What do you guys think?

  2. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1156
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    why the Proviron in your PCT?
    you should be able to bump up the clen, too.
    looks pretty good though
  3. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    why the Proviron in your post cycle therapy?
    you should be able to bump up the clen, too.
    looks pretty good though
    Thanks!

    To be perfectly honest, I needed to spend an extra $20 to be able to complete my order, which happened to be the price of the proviron, so, since I already had everything else I needed, I said "what the hell?"

    From what I've read, it's not a bad addition to a post cycle therapy, helps harden, and supposedly send your sex drive off the charts...which is always fun.

    Why, do you disagree? I personally have never used it before in my pcts, so this time was really just an experiment.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    you know, I'm considering something new. I have enough t3 and clen for a solid 6 weeks, but I don't know if it's worth it to spend the money on the furazadrol or just pick up another bottle of epi (which is like $9 cheaper) and run that straight for 6 weeks at 20/30/30/30/40/40. Then I'd be able to be on a ph the ENTIRE time I'm ramping up. I know I could always go 2 weeks epi, 2 weeks epi/furz, 2 weeks furz, but I don't really want to finish this cycle with 2 weeks of furz at 100mg...just seems like a weak finish.

    What do you guys think?
  5. New Member
    badfish51581's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    259
    Rep Power
    220
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    35.39%

    Sweet stack. It's almost identical to the one I have been planning. Oddly enough, I've been wrestling around with the furazadrol issue as well.

    The more I thought about it, the more the furazadrol didn't make sense, unless you have unlimited cash to spend. It's more on the expensive side and doesn't give you a big bang for your buck unless you up those dosages.

    I think between the epistane, clen, and t3 you're going to see a dramatic recomping effect whether or not you add in the furazadrol.

    Not to mention a lot of people report added BP issues when adding in furazadrol, which is only going to aggravate the clen effect on BP. You'd probably be better off adding in other stuff - powerfull, cissus, adaptogens or something like that.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Joe
  6. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by badfish51581 View Post
    Sweet stack. It's almost identical to the one I have been planning. Oddly enough, I've been wrestling around with the furazadrol issue as well.

    The more I thought about it, the more the furazadrol didn't make sense, unless you have unlimited cash to spend. It's more on the expensive side and doesn't give you a big bang for your buck unless you up those dosages.

    I think between the epistane, clen, and t3 you're going to see a dramatic recomping effect whether or not you add in the furazadrol.

    Not to mention a lot of people report added BP issues when adding in furazadrol, which is only going to aggravate the clen effect on BP. You'd probably be better off adding in other stuff - powerfull, cissus, adaptogens or something like that.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Joe
    Excellent points, dude. Yeah, I'm thinking if I just get an extra bottle of epi, it'll be cheaper, I can run it for 6 weeks and just have two weeks towards my next one. I think that's the way I'm going to go.

    Thanks for your input!
  7. New Member
    StudlyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    86
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    89%

    Yeah I wouldn't worry about the furazadrol. You have other fine supplements for the same purpose. Furazadrol doesn't kick in (visibly) until about the early part of the third week anyway. Adding that in would just be for ****s and giggles in my opinion, If you already have it save it for another time. It isn't so hot by itself, but I'm sure down the line you'll have a new PH or PS you'll want to try out, just stack it with that. Best of luck.
  8. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by StudlyOne View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't worry about the furazadrol. You have other fine supplements for the same purpose. Furazadrol doesn't kick in (visibly) until about the early part of the third week anyway. Adding that in would just be for ****s and giggles in my opinion, If you already have it save it for another time. It isn't so hot by itself, but I'm sure down the line you'll have a new PH or PS you'll want to try out, just stack it with that. Best of luck.
    Thanks. No, I don't even have it, so I'll wait and perhaps buy it to try out another time. Last cycle I was pulsing epi leading into a propadrol/winztrol cycle and I enjoyed the epi alot, but felt i didn't really get the full effect and since then i had wanted to run a solo cycle of it, straight on through for 4 - 6 weeks, so that's what I'm going to do (along with the non-hormonal components, of course).

    New cycle will look like this:
    Week 1
    Epi 30mg
    Cytomel 12.5, 12.5, 25, 25, 25, 37.5, 37.5
    Clen 20, 20, 20, 40, 40, 40, 60

    Week 2
    Epi 30m
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Clen 60 throughout

    Week 3
    Epi 30mg
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Venom Hyperdrive (2x daily)
    Benadryl before bed

    Week 4
    Epi 30mg
    Furazadrol 100mg
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Venom Hyperdrive (2x daily)
    Benadryl before bed

    Week 5
    Epi 40mg
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Clen 40, 40, 40, 60 -

    Week 6
    Epi 40mg
    Cytomel 37.5, 37.5, 37.5, 25, 25, 25, 12.5, 12.5, 12.5 (overlaps 2 days into post cycle therapy)
    Clen 60 -

    post cycle therapy
    Weeks 7 & 8
    Nolvadex 40mg
    Clomid 100mg
    Proviron 50mg
    6-oxo 300mg

    Weeks 9 & 10
    Nolvadex 20mg
    Clomid 50mg
    Proviron 50mg
    6-oxo 600mg

    *and if I feel I can comfortable go higher with the clen, I will. If not, I won't push it.
  9. Senior Member
    heebs10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Power
    1156
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGuy02 View Post
    Thanks!

    To be perfectly honest, I needed to spend an extra $20 to be able to complete my order, which happened to be the price of the proviron, so, since I already had everything else I needed, I said "what the hell?"

    From what I've read, it's not a bad addition to a post cycle therapy, helps harden, and supposedly send your sex drive off the charts...which is always fun.

    Why, do you disagree? I personally have never used it before in my pcts, so this time was really just an experiment.
    no i dont disagree, you should be fine with it. i think it would really help melt the fat away if it was used on cycle though.
  10. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    no i dont disagree, you should be fine with it. i think it would really help melt the fat away if it was used on cycle though.
    Really? Everything I've read suggested using it on post cycle therapy, but I'll be receiving everything I'm missing in one package at the same time, so the option of when to take it is really up to me.

    You're suggesting I dose the epi, proviron, t3, and clen at the same time (minus the off weeks of clen, of course, where I'll be taking hyperdrive)? I'm going to do some more research on proviron. I might just take your advice. Thanks!
  11. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    no i dont disagree, you should be fine with it. i think it would really help melt the fat away if it was used on cycle though.
    Well, I did some research and I think you're right. It seems the pct application is one that has gone by the wayside, as, even at 50mg daily, it has the slight potential of causing shutdown. Another thing that was recommended was running it at 25mg, which I'd be able to do from beginning of the cycle through the 2nd week of pct, but it seems the cutting and hardening effect is more pronounced at 50mg.

    Verdict: I'm going with your suggestion, heeb, and running it with my actual cycle, stacked with epi weeks 3 - 6 (after I've been on the epi for 2 weeks, since I only have 30 tabs of proviron).

    So....now my cycle will look like this:

    Week 1
    Epi 30mg
    Cytomel 12.5, 12.5, 25, 25, 25, 37.5, 37.5
    Clen 20, 20, 20, 40, 40, 40, 60

    Week 2
    Epi 30m
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Clen 60 throughout

    Week 3
    Epi 30mg
    Proviron 50mg
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Venom Hyperdrive (2x daily)
    Benadryl before bed

    Week 4
    Epi 30mg
    Proviron 50mg
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Venom Hyperdrive (2x daily)
    Benadryl before bed

    Week 5
    Epi 30mg
    Proviron 50mg
    Cytomel 50mcg
    Clen 40, 40, 40, 60 -

    Week 6
    Epi 30mg
    Proviron 50mg
    Cytomel 37.5, 37.5, 37.5, 25, 25, 25, 12.5, 12.5, 12.5 (overlaps 2 days into post cycle therapy)
    Clen 60 -

    post cycle therapy
    Weeks 7 & 8
    Nolvadex 40mg
    Clomid 100mg
    6-oxo 300mg

    Weeks 9 & 10
    Nolvadex 20mg
    Clomid 50mg
    6-oxo 600mg
  12. New Member
    babyblu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    474
    Rep Power
    337
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    46.29%

    proviron affects hpta. hasnt been used in pct protocols for several years.

    bb
  13. Banned
    ThisGuy02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by babyblu View Post
    proviron affects hpta. hasnt been used in post cycle therapy protocols for several years.

    bb
    I've seen some pretty recent threads suggesting it during pct, but that's neither here nor there. It's shown to suppress hpta in higher doses and for longer periods of time. Granted, 50mg might just be high enough to do it. But in any case, I've decided, as I said above, to run it on cycle weeks 3 - 6, so I'll only be adding to my already planned shutdown, and I won't have to worry about any additional shutdown during pct.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. T3/Clen and Question With Dosing Anavar
    By UniqueJustin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 07:26 PM
  2. T3, Clen and Tren x
    By padriag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:52 AM
  3. T3/Clen and muscle cramps
    By burton1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 07:21 PM
  4. T3/Clen and muscle cramps
    By burton1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2006, 11:07 PM
  5. Females and T3/Clen
    By creativebody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 06:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in