you opinions

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Fellas, ill be venturing into my second steriod cycle in Sept and have deca/enth/dbol all ready to go. Im wanting to possible add another compound towards the end of the cycle (weeks 7-10 of a 10 week cycle). Winny or clen are strong choices. However im considering just getting some HCG's to get the test level back to normal, as soon as possible. Other suggestions? (preferably from personal experience, but all comments appreciated);)
Sage

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
500mg of enth/400mg of deca per week. (with the added 40mg of dbol for the first 5 weeks). now....ill be injecting 4 times a week (2 enth shots, 2 deca, both seperatly). Any benefit (disadvantages/advantages) between 4 seperate shots per week, and 2-3 shots per week span, with the deca and enth mixed? As of now, my plan lays out like this....
day 1: 250mg enth
day 2: 250mg deca
day 3: none
day 4: 250mg enth
day 5: none
day 6: 250mg deca
day 7: none
Repeat for 9 more weeks.....(hehe)

thoughts on spreading out the injections....
Sage

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im wanting to possible add another compound towards the end of the cycle (weeks 7-10 of a 10 week cycle). Winny or clen are strong choices.
how is winny an alternative to clen ?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much set now on my next cycle. Deca at 400mg - enth at 500mg per week. dbol for the first 5 weeks at 40mg. prop added for the last 3 weeks of the cycle. I will have tren on hand but probably wont put it into use until my next cycle after this one. liquidex and nolva (10mg) throughout the cycle. Have clomid and will get some HCG to allow me to immediately get my boyz back. Only decision still to be made is if i should front load the enth. Cycle will start the first week of September..... so opinions still appreciated
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fellas, ill be venturing into my second steriod cycle in Sept and have deca/enth/dbol all ready to go. Im wanting to possible add another compound towards the end of the cycle (weeks 7-10 of a 10 week cycle). Winny or clen are strong choices. However im considering just getting some HCG's to get the test level back to normal, as soon as possible. Other suggestions? (preferably from personal experience, but all comments appreciated);)
Sage
i say use the winny towards the end to help you harden up along with prop, then throw in clen for a few weeks when u get off. I dunno about you, but i personally get some post cycle fat and since i can't do cardio right as i get off since i'm in a catabolic state, clen helps me keep the fat off. Since winny is pretty fast acting i think it makes a good compound to use in the end. And prop since it's out of your body sooner Personally i'd run prop/winny week 7-11 JMO.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
500mg of enth/400mg of deca per week. (with the added 40mg of dbol for the first 5 weeks). now....ill be injecting 4 times a week (2 enth shots, 2 deca, both seperatly). Any benefit (disadvantages/advantages) between 4 seperate shots per week, and 2-3 shots per week span, with the deca and enth mixed? As of now, my plan lays out like this....
day 1: 250mg enth
day 2: 250mg deca
day 3: none
day 4: 250mg enth
day 5: none
day 6: 250mg deca
day 7: none
Repeat for 9 more weeks.....(hehe)

thoughts on spreading out the injections....
Sage
i wouldn't bother dude, i haven't seen any special benifits. Maybe if you're site injecting and you can't inject that much oil all that one place then maybe spread it out, but i mean why get added scar tissue etc if it won't make a difference.

Actually for cycles where i've used fina, i'd mix in .5cc of enan into my EOD shot, just cause i knew i'd be injecting the fina anyways, and i didn't notice any difference over injecting enan twice a week. I just say inject twice a week, it's not gonna be worth the extra hassle, soreness, scar tissue and just making yourself into a pin cushion.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I pretty much set now on my next cycle. Deca at 400mg - enth at 500mg per week. dbol for the first 5 weeks at 40mg. prop added for the last 3 weeks of the cycle. I will have tren on hand but probably wont put it into use until my next cycle after this one. liquidex and nolva (10mg) throughout the cycle. Have clomid and will get some HCG to allow me to immediately get my boyz back. Only decision still to be made is if i should front load the enth. Cycle will start the first week of September..... so opinions still appreciated
Sage
Sounds like you have a very solid cycle. Since you're going to be doing the dbol in the beginning of the cycle, i don't think frontloading is really needed. I was actually contemplating this for my last cycle about 2 months before and after researching i decided that the dbol was enough and no frontloading on the test was needed.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Actually for cycles where i've used fina, i'd mix in .5cc of enan into my EOD shot, just cause i knew i'd be injecting the fina anyways, and i didn't notice any difference over injecting enan twice a week. I just say inject twice a week, it's not gonna be worth the extra hassle, soreness, scar tissue and just making yourself into a pin cushion.
Hey JB, appreciate your replies man. I dont want to break up my enth amps into a sterile vial so i believe i will be injecting 3 times a week. Day one with 250mg enth + 200mg deca. Day three with 200mg deca. Day five with the same 250/200 enth/deca mix (into one pin) I love shooting in the delts and biceps (over thighs and butt) so i prefer to keep the injection cc's at most 2 or 2.5. The winny is a solid choice.... still thinking ;)
Sage

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i love bicep injects, was scared to try them, but once i did i won't do anything else! =)

Good luck on your cycle!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
i love bicep injects, was scared to try them, but once i did i won't do anything else! =)

Good luck on your cycle!
Bump on that, i did them my third time injecting and never looked back...
I didn't like d-bol too much but other than that, i wouldn't hesitate to do that cycle. Rather than d-bol, i'm goin to use short ester stuff before and after cycle to jump start aswell as come off (use last 2-4 weeks after last injection of enanthate/eq/deca). Let us know what you decide bro!

steroid

Awards
I because of risk of injury of nervs never inject to biceps