doctor serm

futuremrO

Awards
I read that a legal way to get a serm is by doctors perscription. Whats the chances of getting the one you want. will a doctor take your suggestion. has this worked. I hope this question isnt breaking any rules just really don't like ordering s**t online. oh yeah HAPPY NEW YEAR!

logan20007

Awards
do search

search on goolge where to by nolvadex and ohter serm and it should show alot of pharmicueticals site and they sell generic brands of the serm ( which are 3 times cheaper)

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
search on goolge where to by nolvadex and ohter serm and it should show alot of pharmicueticals site and they sell generic brands of the serm ( which are 3 times cheaper)
Did you even read the guys question? "just really don't like ordering s**t online".

A good doctor will know that if he doesn't prescribe it to you that you are going to go and get it anyway. They are unlikely to prescribe you test in bodybuilding type dosages, but maybe with a SERM as its less likely to be "abused" they will take care of you. You should have a good family doctor you trust anyway, so that when you cycle you can tell him what you're taking, how much, and get your blood tests done properly, etc.

I share your distaste for ordering things online; the cost of things shouldn't be a factor as much as reliability. If it costs you $150 for Arimidex from the pharmacy, versus $50 for shark piss online, it doesn't really matter if the shark piss is cheaper, does it?

Whatever you decide to do, my advice is to be very careful what you are putting into your body, and be honest with your doctor. He needs to know what you're up to to be able to monitor you and whatnot. And go every month while on cycle and get your blood work done - be macho on your second cycle and not your first.

My advice is free, and worth every penny you paid for it.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Considering the fact that they are typically used to treat women with Breast CA I highly doubt your Doc will just write out a script.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
They prescribe clomid to increase your sperm count if you're trying to get a woman pregnant.. Tell the doc you're trying to have a baby and want to increase your chances.