Maybe no SERM for the next one

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing a lot of threads involving people wondering whether to run SERMS or not. Some people swear by them, others go without. I'm planning my next Halomass (halodrol-50 clone) and ECA stack right now, and I'm figuring I'll probably go without a SERM in PCT. Probably a cortisol control, liver support, and maybe a few other than that, but no SERM (I realize its not known for extreme sides anyways lol). I'll keep some Nolva and Ralox on hand just in case, but I'm interested on how my body will react without the SERM. I will probably try it without a SERM on a Phera cycle sometime in the future. Keep in mind that I would not be surprised if something "popped" up, but I'm doing it out of pure curiosity. And I will probably post my results with both for the knowledge of others. As for a SD cycle without a SERM, I'm not sure if i would push it that far, but we'll see what happens with my other cycles. Any thoughts anyone?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
if your not not going to use a traditional serm i would run either post cycle support, or derm sustain, if not one of those at very least run some TD form. but consider the first 2 items i listed first. just my opinion, im sure other would agree though.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the input, and I'll definately look into it. Any others?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm seeing a lot of threads involving people wondering whether to run SERMS or not. Some people swear by them, others go without. I'm planning my next Halomass (halodrol-50 clone) and ECA stack right now, and I'm figuring I'll probably go without a SERM in post cycle therapy. Probably a cortisol control, liver support, and maybe a few other than that, but no SERM (I realize its not known for extreme sides anyways lol). I'll keep some Nolva and Ralox on hand just in case, but I'm interested on how my body will react without the SERM. I will probably try it without a SERM on a Phera cycle sometime in the future. Keep in mind that I would not be surprised if something "popped" up, but I'm doing it out of pure curiosity. And I will probably post my results with both for the knowledge of others. As for a superdrol cycle without a SERM, I'm not sure if i would push it that far, but we'll see what happens with my other cycles. Any thoughts anyone?
I ran 50mg of Mega-H (i.e. Halodrol clone) for 25 days last summer and used only Gaspari Novedex XT and AX Retain for PCT and all was well...I did have both Nolva and Clomid on hand just in case......

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't really much of a problem with the halodrol clone, its just the harder stuff that I worry about. But we'll see what happens. I'll always keep a SERM on hand just in case though.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
and philabowl, that will keep me up at night.

amicold

Awards
Halomass was bunk for me. I didn't notice much of anything and I'm not sure what was in that capsule, but I think you'll be fine without a SERM.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I've heard a lot of good things about halomass. what did you use it for, how much did you use, and for how long? also, how was your diet?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
half way through HDrol, no shutdown, no sides. I have Torem on hand, i am using on a little then it comes times though. prolly, 60/60/30/30 as it is strong stuff anyway.
Good luck.

Oh, actually ill be running it highgher, forgot i decided to go straight into Mdrol....opps. 120/60/60/30 then.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
well hey mental, just outta curiosity, what you been using it for, a cut or bulk? and how you likin it so far?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I agree if you are not going to use a traditional SERM, I would go with POST Cycle Support and Cycle Support.

Both are OTC. Post Cycle Support has a SERM in the Trans-Resveratrol. There is a post by someone who is using it alone for their Phera Plex PCT.

CROWLER

amicold

Awards
I used it for cutting on the AD, 50/50/75/75 noticed nothing at all really. The DA forum guys are starting to shy away from AF and BCS Labs.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
With only cort control and liver support you are not providing any natural test boosting support. This could leave you in low T mode for much much longer then you would be if you used an anti-e or a serm to actually get your body producing extra T again. I can understand wanting to use something other then a research chem, but using nothing at all for test boosting is silly IMO.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I'm open to suggestions. And I looked into the dermacrine sustain and I think I will go with that to increase test production.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've ran superdrol/max lmg and used only atd to recover. As far as keeping gains it works just as well if not better than clomid or nolva did for me. No blood work so I can't comment on actual hormone levels. Balls did return to normal size(I know it doesn't mean I'm recoverd). Like you I'm going to give dermacrine sustain a try next. It looks pretty promising so far.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Not bad. See, I've been looking at steroids in the past, and I even know people who took test cyp, sust, and things of the such, with no AI's, no SERMs, and recovered just fine keeping most all of the gains. I'm not saying that's the absolute best way to do things, I'm just curious how my body would react with a test booster (probably sustain), anti-cort, and of course a liver supp. If I don't absolutely have to pump a research chem into my body, then I won't. But like I said I'll have some on hand just in case.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
just outta curiosity jstrong, no problem with gyno?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just outta curiosity jstrong, no problem with gyno?
Never off cycle. It started to develop on a emax/lmg cycle and a superdrol/lmg cycle. I've had itchy puffy nips and I had actual small bumps that I could feel but not big enough to see. I've used atd and formestane. Both cleared it up completley during pct. Way back I had puffy nips on dbol/test and used clomid for pct. Didn't get rid of the puffy look. It eventually faded on its own but took forever. So for me personally atd works great. I've never experienced the rebound others talk of. Unfortanatley it does screw with the sex drive. Formestane doesn't but i couldn't find any eform so I'm going to give sustain a try.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the experience. I'm kind of curious how my body would react to atd. Thanks for the help.