Different Types of Test for First Cycle

  1. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    Different Types of Test for First Cycle


    Different types of test:

    Test Enanthate
    Test Cypionate
    Test Prop
    Sustanon
    Andropen (version of Sustanon with 5 esters instead of 4)

    Is there a particular reason that people recommend certain ones over others? I am leaning towards Sustanon or Andropen because it has a number of different esters and supposedly will "smooth out" the dosage better. I was going to pin every 4th day for a total dosage of 500mg per week, for an 8 to 12 week cycle, kickstarted with dianabol, and following up with the proper PCT.

    Is there any particular reason I should not use Sustanon or Andropen for a first cycle?

  2. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9956
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Most sust and prop hurts more and needs to be pinned more often to take advantage of the short esters so beginners are recommended enanthate.

    If you do sust it'll work every 4th day but eod would be better.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Most sust and prop hurts more and needs to be pinned more often to take advantage of the short esters so beginners are recommended enanthate.

    If you do sust it'll work every 4th day but eod would be better.
    Gotcha... but doesnt sustanon have some of the longer esters in there too? I'm not opposed to pinning more often - a shorter ester appeals to me.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9956
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    yes it has longer esters

    30mg Testosterone Propionate
    60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
    60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
    100mg Testosterone Decanoate

    but users say results are best with more frequent injections
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    yes it has longer esters

    30mg Testosterone Propionate
    60mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate
    60mg Testosterone Isocaproate
    100mg Testosterone Decanoate

    but users say results are best with more frequent injections
    Thats true with anything But will it work "adequately" pinned twice a week?
  6. New Member
    eros62d's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    52
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    97.06%

    For a first cycle,I would suggest Test Cypionate,400mgs split into two injections a week,for 12 weeks. Make sure you have your pct,serms lined up.
  7. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9956
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    Thats true with anything But will it work "adequately" pinned twice a week?
    yes
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  8. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    Appreciate all the help guys. Haven't decided on what SERMs and PCT stuff to use yet, still doing my research... Anybody got any good links? I've read the standard stickies on here, just thought if somebody has something specifically discussing why they (or someone) like one SERM over another for instance... debating between Arimidex, Clomid, and Nolvadex and everyone seems to have really strong opinions one way or the other.
  9. New Member
    w00kie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    157
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    41.91%

    Enth or cyp for first cycle @ 12 weeks. You'll be happy

    I did clomid & novla for my post cycle therapy. The clomid made me want to cry like a little girl...haha
  10. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74318
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Test Cyp/Enanthate @ 500mg for 12 weeks gets my vote. No sense in using Sustanon if you're only going to be pinning twice a week. You'd be much better off with a long ester test for the whole cycle.

    Toremifene for post cycle therapy.
  11. Senior Member
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1308
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    26.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Test Cyp/Enanthate @ 500mg for 12 weeks gets my vote. No sense in using Sustanon if you're only going to be pinning twice a week. You'd be much better off with a long ester test for the whole cycle.

    Toremifene for post cycle therapy.
    ditto

    i'm on my 12th week of my first with test cyp and it has been awesome! def. go with the longer ester first unless you're prepared to inject eod.
  12. New Member
    Eyayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    176
    Rep Power
    179
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    41.91%

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Test Cyp/Enanthate @ 500mg for 12 weeks gets my vote. No sense in using Sustanon if you're only going to be pinning twice a week. You'd be much better off with a long ester test for the whole cycle.

    Toremifene for post cycle therapy.
    Agreed. Im on test E, and im loving it.
  13. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    The last two guys - currently on cycle - whats your bodyfat and weight before starting, and then again now?

    Also, why the toremifine preference, any particular reason?
  14. Senior Member
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1308
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    26.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    The last two guys - currently on cycle - whats your bodyfat and weight before starting, and then again now?

    Also, why the toremifine preference, any particular reason?
    bodyfat has stayed about the same. maybe a little fat gain but not much because i am still able to see my abs. i started around 178-180 and i'm currently at 195-197. i'm much much thicker all over, and my legs really exploded this cycle. upper back got alot bigger too. i've got a log on here somewhere. which reminds me i need to update it. i have used toremifene twice before and it got me going pretty quick. i felt back to normal within a week of taking it. its also supposed to be less toxic than nolva or clomid.
  15. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1 View Post
    bodyfat has stayed about the same. maybe a little fat gain but not much because i am still able to see my abs. i started around 178-180 and i'm currently at 195-197. i'm much much thicker all over, and my legs really exploded this cycle. upper back got alot bigger too. i've got a log on here somewhere. which reminds me i need to update it. i have used toremifene twice before and it got me going pretty quick. i felt back to normal within a week of taking it. its also supposed to be less toxic than nolva or clomid.
    A lot of people recommend something like Arimidex while on cycle, and a lot of people don't. Have you had any reason one way or the other to take or not take it on cycle?
  16. Senior Member
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1308
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    26.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    A lot of people recommend something like Arimidex while on cycle, and a lot of people don't. Have you had any reason one way or the other to take or not take it on cycle?
    i used it all cycle. my training partner who is running the same cycle, didnt use an ai at all. he had problems with gyno and sensitive nips for a couple weeks and some bloat. but his strength increase was greater than mine. i felt like i was getting a little dry in my joints half way through my cycle from low estrogen so ive cut my dose in half. its really just a feeling out process to find what works for you. i would def. use one though. gyno sucks
  17. New Member
    PhilABowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    328
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    86.11%

    So Arimidex while on cycle, and then toremifine for PCT, or A-dex on cycle and both for PCT?
  18. Senior Member
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1308
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    26.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    So Arimidex while on cycle, and then toremifine for post cycle therapy, or A-dex on cycle and both for PCT?
    i'm doing adex only while on. toremifene for post
  19. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9956
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I would say have adex on hand and only start using it when you need to. Then again I don't mind bloat, i go for strength and size and a little estrogen and waterweight helps out your joints.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  20. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2868
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    54.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilABowl View Post
    Different types of test:

    Test Enanthate
    Test Cypionate
    Test Prop
    Sustanon
    Andropen (version of Sustanon with 5 esters instead of 4)

    Is there a particular reason that people recommend certain ones over others? I am leaning towards Sustanon or Andropen because it has a number of different esters and supposedly will "smooth out" the dosage better. I was going to pin every 4th day for a total dosage of 500mg per week, for an 8 to 12 week cycle, kickstarted with dianabol, and following up with the proper post cycle therapy.

    Is there any particular reason I should not use Sustanon or Andropen for a first cycle?
    Stick with Test Enthanate, sustanon and Andropen need to be shot more frequently to keep blood levels stable, if you don't do this you'll have more side effects. Leave the blends for later cycles, straight test E or Cyp is fine for a first timer.
  21. Senior Member
    sfearl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,413
    Rep Power
    1308
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    26.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I would say have adex on hand and only start using it when you need to. Then again I don't mind bloat, i go for strength and size and a little estrogen and waterweight helps out your joints.
    i went into my cycle with that mindset and about day 11 i started to get some nip sensitivity and itching so i started taking it. i was kickstarting with dbol though so i think that was the culprit for the pre-gyno sides i was experiencing.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anavar or test for first cycle?
    By KingDean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 07:27 PM
  2. Triazole: A different type of question for usage
    By davesavvy in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 08:46 PM
  3. Test for first cycle.
    By cmp007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 12:49 PM
  4. Testanon or Test-E for first cycle
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2008, 11:30 AM
  5. Fina/Test Transdermal Cycle for first Cycle
    By 1911Freak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 10:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in