Havoc

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
This is my favorite oral steroid i have ever taken. i had to give it a couple weeks to really kick in but at 40 mg i have gained a solid 7 pounds ( in 2 weeks). this mass is dry, lean and hard with no bloat . i am stronger than i have ever been and it has reduced my slight gyno to almost nothing.

What else does one want in a compound? i am almost as big as when i was on a bombs but without the retarded bloat.

too bad this stuff is being discontinued:aargh:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying it!! There will be a few more shipments in the last run, so you can get a few more bottles!! Thanks for the feedback.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
when is the new shipment expected and where can i buy? i will be buying alot of this stuff. did you guys use the same supplier?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
when is the new shipment expected and where can i buy? i will be buying alot of this stuff. did you guys use the same supplier?
We placed a final order for raws...yes, from the same supplier. It takes them a while, with the stringent QC controls in place, to knock out the material...so they have been shipping it as it comes out.

the next delivery is slated for this week, which means finished product should be delivered to all retailers by the following Friday (around the 10th.)

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
So this is the final order? I can't get over how good this s*it is. Where was this stuff 2 years ago?

In all honesty were you expecting this stuff to be as good as it is? My only concern with havoc is that it may be a little harder on the body than people think. Lethargy is an issue as it is with all of the powerful designers out there. i feel this is a direct result of the doozy they put on your lipid profile. Is there any links to bloodwork available?

you the man dsade!!!!!!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
same price and everything or u guys gonna have a blowout sale?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same price and everything or u guys gonna have a blowout sale?
I highly doubt there will be a blowout sale. The margins on Havoc are already extremely low - which is what happens when other companies market something as the same compound (even if it is not, instead bottling something else which is MUCH cheaper to manufacture), then drop their wholesale super low...it bottoms out the market for all products of that nature - legitimate or not.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Sorry not trying to hijack but I'm stocking up on Havoc and read somewhere that almost all herbal supplements can be frozen to perserve potency for an extra 1-2 years...can this be confirmed?

redux

redux

Awards
man i love threads like these, I can't wait to start my havoc cycle next month...i have 2 bottles but it looks like I should stock up once it's available again ;)

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
For those who luv havoc have you also used m-drol or other clones.If so how do havocs strength gains compare to them.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was under the impression that M-drol was a superdrol clone.

spartanking62

spartanking62

Awards
yes that is the comparison i am trying to make because the superdrol clones dont seem to be being discontinued in the immediate future.That being said i would like to know from those who have experienced both if havoc stacks up in its strength gaining abilities as compared to m-drol(superdrol)so i too can make an informed decision as to whether purchase some or not before discontinuation.:thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer Havoc to Superdrol because of the ability to run it without all the sides I got from Superdrol. It was easier for me to keep gains from Havoc as well.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I prefer Havoc to Superdrol because of the ability to run it without all the sides I got from Superdrol. It was easier for me to keep gains from Havoc as well.
...Basically my understanding and reason for going with Havoc

bwrestler31

Awards
I am not trying to jack the thread.

I just read this and realized Havoc will be discontinued...:rant:
I also found out that Methyl E is going to be discontinued as well. Is there any word of Epistane being discontinued?

I am going to stock up, but do not want to overkill. What is the best way to keep these products preserved(fridge/freezer), and what how long before they loose their potency? I'd like to get 6-10 cycles worth of Epi/Methyl/Havoc and use them all over the next 2-3 years, would they last this long?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not trying to jack the thread.

I just read this and realized Havoc will be discontinued...:rant:
I also found out that Methyl E is going to be discontinued as well. Is there any word of Epistane being discontinued?

I am going to stock up, but do not want to overkill. What is the best way to keep these products preserved(fridge/freezer), and what how long before they loose their potency? I'd like to get 6-10 cycles worth of Epi/Methyl/Havoc and use them all over the next 2-3 years, would they last this long?
I don't know about the clones, but Epistane has been said to last 2-3 years without losing any potency. In ideal conditions of course. When someone mentioned it to me, it was to just keep them in your dresser drawer.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yes heard also Havoc will be discont. I already bought 6 bottles and might get a few more just for the hell of it...maybe sell to my friends or something but at least i'd have plenty when it is officially done with...

futuremrO

Awards
just want to say Its gonna suck when havoc goes away. I am on my first cycle with it and in a little over two weeks I'm up 7 pounds and the strength keeps climbing. this products the s**t

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
More should be available at the planet in about a week or so guys, so keep checking back. :D