make the best of my gear!!

xxamplifyxx

Awards
6'0''
400mg of ethanate and 100 of prop per week split into 2 injections (testoprim is the blend i am using, painful at times but otherwise alright)
have nolva for post cycle therapy and running good diet
**already in cycle and close to finishing so no need for the typical ''whats your diet'' and 'lifting routine'' type questions and i wont be asking something silly like how to pin or what is post cycle therapy :rofl:

i haven't had any really negative sides... no gyno, probably hair loss but i have shaved my head for years so who knows haha and i have some mild (and i do mean mild) acne on the ole back but nothing i cant deal with

now for the meat and potatoes

i missed a week of injections due to travel and the holiday which i suppose is no excuse but its reality. So my question was what is the best way i should use the gear i have left to make the most of the end of this cycle. I have 13 one ml vials of the Testoprim (200mg of ethanate and 50 of prop per vial). They are a little under dosed so i suppose saying they are one ml is a stretch (more like 8/10 of a ml at best) I have been doing a vial on monday and one on thursday, which would give me enough for 6 more weeks but i was thinkin maybe pinning on every third day or upping my dosage to 2 vials a pin which would take my weekly dose from just under 500 of the blend a week to just under 1000mg .... which gives me 3 more weeks of gear. If that was too high of a jump i was gonna compromise with a jump to about 1.5 ml an injection ( basically just a beefed up version of what i am already doing, kinda like a ''heaping'' scoop of sugur as opposed to a level scoop.... might be a bad analogy lol ) and that to would give me about 3 weeks ... since they are in vials there is no real way to ''save'' some gear and still keep it sterile so i am willing to take a loss in gear if i have to throw some out in order to make a better amount per injection (ex: 1.5 vials per injection as previously discussed)

just lemme know what you guys think !!

-shotty
USMC ret.

xxamplifyxx

Awards
info

if ya want any other little tidbits of info just ask... i don't mind i just wanted to make sure my goal was clear for this thread :)

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
No need to throw it out you just put it in two pins and store the other pin with the cap on...Why waste it??? Im running 1000mgs of a 7 ester blend..I feel amazing...how long have you already been on?

xxamplifyxx

Awards
length

No need to throw it out you just put it in two pins and store the other pin with the cap on...Why waste it??? Im running 1000mgs of a 7 ester blend..I feel amazing...how long have you already been on?

i have been on since November 5th, i just figured that most would say not to go past an average cycle length, and if i continue with my current dosage i got another 6 weeks of gear which would put my cycle at around 14 weeks. and if i stop at 10 or 12 weeks then i am not left with enough for another cycle, not to mention i don't plan on running this stuff again. i am thinking more along the lines of winny or deca for fall cycle in 08 (if i run anything at all). i guess thats why i thought of upping the dose and running it only 3 or so more weeks and end this cycle with a bang, if that would even make a marked difference

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
I would never run decca without a test..bad idea(unless you dont like sex)..I think 14 weeks is ok..I plan on running mine for about that long,But if you feel comfortable upping the dose go out with a bang.. And you are correct, that testoprim is under dosed,The majority of all mexican gear is...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Why would you think it is underdosed? The base hormone itself is inexpensive and there would be very little savings in lowering the ratio. The vials, solvents, oils and filtering are what costs. IMO

I would just stick with your current dose and run it out until gone. Slow and steady is the way to go with test and if you are getting gains on 500 why up it and risk greater sides. Again, IMO. :)

BIGG DOGG

BIGG DOGG

Awards
  • Established
Mexico shut down like 90 percent of its anabolic manufacturing facilities, so about 90 percent of what is comming out of there is either bootleg or severly underdosed.. Un less it is a few yearsd old..

Its just like quality vet, you can still get the stuff with new dates on it, yet the company got shut down in 05'.Thats a bad sign that the gear is bunk...

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Bunk and under dosed are separate issues. How can you definitively say something is underdosed without a lab test? I know I can't tell a difference between an extra 100mg or so a week of gear I brewed myself and know for sure the ratio.

xxamplifyxx

Awards
underdosed

Why would you think it is underdosed? The base hormone itself is inexpensive and there would be very little savings in lowering the ratio. The vials, solvents, oils and filtering are what costs. IMO

I would just stick with your current dose and run it out until gone. Slow and steady is the way to go with test and if you are getting gains on 500 why up it and risk greater sides. Again, IMO. :)
when i say under dosed i am saying there isnt 1ml of fluid per vial... they are more like 8/10 of a ml.... i am not referring to amount of compound (mg per ml)

xxamplifyxx

Awards
probably gonna stick with current dose, possibly just bump it up a touch to reach the full 1ml per injection.. but otherwise the same....

any hints on this acne? its not bad so no biggie but if there is an easy fix then great

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nizoral shampoo works good for me. Just use the lather on your back and shoulders.