p-plex/h-50 stack

eatbig2getbig

Awards
hey guys i am 5'10 just under 200lbs and looking to run a cycle of p plex and halodrol 50.....i was thinking of taking 50mg of halodrol per day along with 30mg of Phera possibly upping it to 45 the last week for 3 weeks....I have run a phera cycle before and loved the results. I will be taking perfect cycle before, during and after and already have my pct lined up. If anyone has run this or has any comments id appreciate it.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
dont run em str8 togheather, do some type of overlap. run the phera 30/30/40/40 or however u plan on running it and start the halo the 3rd week and let it run for 4 weeks. itl give u a 6 week big then shredded and hard type cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PP 30/30/30
Halo 0/0/50/75/75/100

PP is a lot stronger than Halo, you run 45mg Phera and then switch to 50mg Halo and won't notice it

eatbig2getbig

Awards
thanks guys i will probably run the phera 1-3 and the halo 3-6.....on a side note does anyone know if ph's affect drugs like wellbutrin? I am on a trial run of this drug and was wondering

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you taking the original h-50? Just curious because h-50 had like 50% madol/DMT/Phera in it's active.
So if not...I would probably run the two together at a lower dosage for four weeks as people seemed to love the results form the original gaspari halodrol-50. Unless that's what you got, in that case some type of overlap starting with the PP first would be my suggestion.

brettly

Awards
I'm gonna be running a similar cycle very shortly. Probably gonna be Phera for 4 weeks, overlapped one week with the H-Drol for one, then the remaining 2 weeks H-Drol solo.

eatbig2getbig

Awards
no i will be taking a clone of h-50......but all this talk about pp and it having a hypertrophic effect on the heart has got me thinking about running a superdrol cycle for 3 weeks instead......any thoughts on which one

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no i will be taking a clone of h-50......but all this talk about pp and it having a hypertrophic effect on the heart has got me thinking about running a superdrol cycle for 3 weeks instead......any thoughts on which one
Yea, I agree there's allot of speculation about the degree and duration of the heart impacting side effects of pp. I myself have postponed a run with it until I can find out more about the long term sides of its use. But most will say your alright if you only cycle it a few times.
Still, the one actual medical study I read on it was pretty alarming!! So I'm looking at superdrol or something else myself. Not sure which ones are good clones though. M-drol is supposed to be a good one but there's a lot controversy about a recent bad batch of that lately so I'm just as curious as you are about that. You don't want to run the Halo solo? Also what clone are you using? :type:

still alive

Banned
Awards
Yea, I agree there's allot of speculation about the degree and duration of the heart impacting side effects of pp. I myself have postponed a run with it until I can find out more about the long term sides of its use. But most will say your alright if you only cycle it a few times.
Still, the one actual medical study I read on it was pretty alarming!! So I'm looking at superdrol or something else myself. Not sure which ones are good clones though. M-drol is supposed to be a good one but there's a lot controversy about a recent bad batch of that lately so I'm just as curious as you are about that. You don't want to run the Halo solo? Also what clone are you using? :type:
if i may ask,whats the bad stuff you heard about p-plex?i was just getting ready for a cycle.

eatbig2getbig

Awards
the bad about pp is it has been shown to show hypertrophic cardiomyopathy...which is pretty much enlarging of the heart. It is speculated that this may subside after the use of pp is discontinued . Schism i had planned on running H-drol. I have now changed my mind and am trying to decide between PP/Trenadrol or just Superdrol. I think i will probably end up just using the superdrol because I have never used it. I did feel "congested" and very very short of breath on my p-plex cycle but then again i was runnining 60mgs the last week.

still alive

Banned
Awards
the bad about pp is it has been shown to show hypertrophic cardiomyopathy...which is pretty much enlarging of the heart. It is speculated that this may subside after the use of pp is discontinued . Schism i had planned on running H-drol. I have now changed my mind and am trying to decide between PP/Trenadrol or just Superdrol. I think i will probably end up just using the superdrol because I have never used it. I did feel "congested" and very very short of breath on my p-plex cycle but then again i was runnining 60mgs the last week.
thanks for the reply.dang,got me thinking now lol.i've never done p-plex before.i think i'll still do it.but just once.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eatbig, I have never used superdrol myself but from everything I've read and everyone I've talked to it's the undisputed king for strength, mass (and unfortunately sides). So you'll have to make sure your support supps are are set before you begin. Are you going to run a serm if you go with super (please say yes), and if so which one?
To address still alives question:There are DMT (phera-plex) receptors located in the heart so while it has a hypertrophic effect on skeletal muscle it also has the same (to some degree) effect on the tissue in the left ventricle wall of your heart. Weather or not this condition is reversible or not remains to be seen. While I have found no studys to support this fact, there is some research on resveratrol as a combatant to the hypertrophic effects of pp though I have personally not looked into it. :study:I'll see if I can find the link to the study I read on this for you if you want.

eatbig2getbig

Awards
still deciding if i want to deal with the lethargy of drol.....thats my main concern. The lower back pumps i can deal with. My rat will be running tamo cit at 40/20/20/20 with an AI inverse to that along with a cortisol inhibitor the entire pct. This will be the pct no matter whether it's drol or phera/tren.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol. Hell ya, your rats pct looks solid. Can't help you with your decision as to what to use though. I'm constantly debating SD myself and going to work and surviving with the back pumps and lethargy would be of concern for me.
But if you decide on the tren/pp stack fast action makes a combo of the two called dm1t. So maybe check that out. You should log that sh!t no matter what. But good luck, let us know what you decide..

eatbig2getbig

Awards
Alright guys i decided and I will start Pheraplex and Trenadrol on Friday.....ill keep everyone updated...anyone know if antibiotic cycle will be affected b/c of the pp and tren?