sus500

chairs1056

Awards
Any thoughts on SUS500 out there. tried and liked. Can't wait to try again with better diet and pct.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Any thoughts on SUS500 out there. tried and liked. Can't wait to try again with better diet and post cycle therapy.
Yea search it, I gained pretty well and strength was amazing!

chairs1056

Awards
Yeah definitely good stuff. New to this prohormone game and I like it! went from around a 250 pound bench to 315 once! 120 puund dumbells still! and I've been in the off cycle for 3 weeks.

chairs1056

Awards
been training for real just about six months and have gone from a cracked out 170lbs. to 195lbs. just by living, eating and sleeping right. It's all about the diet!!! Can't wait for future gains!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sus 500 is awesome. Iv stacked it before with superdrol and it was awesome.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
HOLY $hit you stacked it with superdrol???!!! What did your post cycle therapy look like?
IIRC Sus500 isn't a methyl. Still, you are probably going to be completely shut down after that cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its FinigenX and Max LMG right? That's a combo for high shutdown and a greater propensity for gyno.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
only stack to ever give me gyno. i ran this stuff a few months ago and it wasn't that great. I would like to give Fini mag a solo run this summer though. i think dosed appropiately this stuff is as good as tren.

Run havoc, i'm loving it, and nothing has been better to date. Superdrol rivals it but the sides were just to much for me.

chairs1056

Awards
Man, anything will give you gyno if you take more than directed. There's directions on the bottle for a reason. No reason to stack any of this $hit, you won't know whats working. call me conservative. Man I'm only 31, I got my whole life to get swole. There's no reason to take double the dosage, Ten more years I hope I can get a script for the real thing. If your under a certain age the side effects are going to suck, gyno and acne!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Man, anything will give you gyno if you take more than directed. There's directions on the bottle for a reason. No reason to stack any of this $hit, you won't know whats working. call me conservative. Man I'm only 31, I got my whole life to get swole. There's no reason to take double the dosage, Ten more years I hope I can get a script for the real thing. If your under a certain age the side effects are going to suck, gyno and acne.

Well said!!