Best PH's that don't require Nolva?

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Hello all this would be my debut here. I've been lurking around reading all the different logs for about 2 weeks. I had a good thread and lost it so maybe someone could help. I read someplace on here that someone said you don't need Nolva or clomid for PH's even though a lot of other people think different. I believe it was a post by lil big junior or something like that. Who said you dont need nolva for PHs. I have a bottle of H-drol from CEL sittin here along with some 6-oxo a few other things. Anyways I just wanted to know what would be the best PH's that I could get without finding a legit site for some nolva, meaning I could just resort to an OTC PCT instead?

Thanks fellas

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
i am no expert... but from what i gathered so far... is that nolva (along with other pct supps) helps your body recuperate from the negitive feedback created by using exogenic hormones, one effect nolva has is blocking estrogen receptors in mammary glands so you dont get ***** tits... in other words... you can use ph's without pct - but you would not be feeling in tip top shape... and you would probably lose what you gain cuz of the high cortisol levels... and stuff like that.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you wanna experience even the slightest bit of sides?

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
The slightest of sides meaning more aggressiveness or acne? Or are you talking more of gyno or ball shrinkage?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
pulsing is an option I'm currently taking. I have some Superdrol and Phera Plex that I've been looking at waiting for the right time to do a full cycle. But to be honest, I'm kinda scared of the possible sides, and full PCT.
I recently learned about pulsing and just started to put by stuff to use.

Carbocation

Carbocation

Awards
Hello all this would be my debut here. I've been lurking around reading all the different logs for about 2 weeks. I had a good thread and lost it so maybe someone could help. I read someplace on here that someone said you don't need Nolva or clomid for PH's even though a lot of other people think different. I believe it was a post by lil big junior or something like that. Who said you dont need nolva for PHs. I have a bottle of H-drol from CEL sittin here along with some 6-oxo a few other things. Anyways I just wanted to know what would be the best PH's that I could get without finding a legit site for some nolva, meaning I could just resort to an OTC post cycle therapy instead?

Thanks fellas
please let us know how it goes if you try it without a SERM... i am interested to know how it goes for you.

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
I will do. I'm thinking a SERM isnt really necessary. What if I ran Dermacrine Sustain, or POST cycle theraphy+6OXO for my pct? Could this be an effective combo?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am currently using Epistane which is like Havoc with POST Cycle Support and am liking the results very much.

POST Cycle Support is OTC and contains Trans-Resveratrol which is a natural SERM.

I am also using Cycle Support for safety.

CROWLER

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Hey Crowler how far along are you in your cycle? And does that mean you are not going to use nolva?

Zguy52

Awards
I have pulsed H-drol with great results very little shutdown and I'm happy with my musle gains up about 12 pounds LBM last year while losing 55 fat. I'm a type I diabetic so I have to be very careful. I'd run some sort of cycle support, Pulse H-drol, and use some sort of AI for post cycle. Search for Pulsing method Dr.D developed. I did get some Nolva and Toremifene JUST IN CASE. If you get gyno you can't wait to order the stuff, sorry cant source on this site but it's not hard to find. I have not had any problem with gyno and did a regular cycle of H-Drol, Pulsed H-drol, Superdrol and Epistane(Havoc) with out problems. However Superdrol makes me so lethargic I become a ball of couch filling goo and lie around all day.

Zguy

Whiplash

Whiplash

Awards
Alright I have been reading so much lately and trying to figure out what I wanna do for my first real PH cycle. (about 3-4 wks) I was leaning towards epistane or h-drol since I have concluded these are "milder" compounds. I am kinda hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. Rx SERMs are out of my reach atm. I also have a bottle of 6-oxo sitting here. Should I incorporate it?

1-2 weeks before cycle and during: milk thistle, hawthorn, and NAC

bottle of 500mg fenugreek caps
bottle of 25mg DHEA
2 x 60ct. bottle of Ultra Hot

OR

bottle 500mg fenu
bottle of 25mg DHEA
60ct. bottle Rebound XT
2 x 300ct. bottle of Activate

hows this look?

Days 1-5: 1 pill drol
days 6-10: 1 pill hdrol