7 week cycle (Superdrol followed by Havoc)

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a seven week cycle. I'm planning on running superdrol for 3 weeks followed by Havoc for 4 weeks.

Has anybody else done this? Did you get massive back pumps???

I did Havoc for 7 weeks and the back pump made doing deadlifts almost impossible. Just changing/adding plates was agony...despite taking 5g of taurine a day (spread out over meals before lifting).

The most Havoc I used was 40mg/day.
The most Superdrol I have used in the past was 20mg/day for one week.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
I did a similar bridge with m-drol and epi. The pumps for me on epi weren't that bad at all really, but the cycle really dried out my joints until i started taking 8+ caps of fish oil daily.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The way I understand it the shutdown would be high starting out with SD and then the Epi would continue the suppression, by week 7 shutdown would be hard.

If you were to start with Epi and run SD at the end, would recovery be easier?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I want to do a seven week cycle. I'm planning on running superdrol for 3 weeks followed by Havoc for 4 weeks.

Has anybody else done this? Did you get massive back pumps???

I did Havoc for 7 weeks and the back pump made doing deadlifts almost impossible. Just changing/adding plates was agony...despite taking 5g of taurine a day (spread out over meals before lifting).

The most Havoc I used was 40mg/day.
The most Superdrol I have used in the past was 20mg/day for one week.
I plan on doina superdol cycle sometime next year for back pumps i recommend bulk Taurine (3-5grams) a day should solve the problem

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
The way I understand it the shutdown would be high starting out with superdrol and then the Epi would continue the suppression, by week 7 shutdown would be hard.

If you were to start with Epi and run SD at the end, would recovery be easier?
I've never been shutdown. I've run 1-test/4-ad trans with superdrol and that did not shut me down. I was suppressed but bounced back within days of starting my PCT.

I would think this cycle would be less suppressive...less gear.
I just want to get really, really strong and methyls seem to agree with me...