Better for Hairloss: Epistane or Halodrol?

Better, milder, for hairloss

• Epistane (Havoc,...)

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Halodrol (H-Drol,...)

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
I have a slight MPB, and yes, i know PH and steroids can aggravete hair loss, but i will assume that risk.

I have Havoc and H-Drol, and the questions is: what is milder for hair loss?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I've run epistane and had some shedding, and the consensus is that it's harsher on the hairline than halo. There have been reports of shedding on both. You should expect some shedding with any compound.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
By the way, Class-II PH/roids (like Halo) doesn't bind 5-AR, and Finasteride works blocking 5AR to prevent Testosterone -> DHT conversion.

Then, if we take a Class-I (needs 5AR) like Epi/Havoc + Finas (blocks 5AR), Finas minimize gains for Epi due 5AR blocking.

So, the best option to maximize gains and minimize hair loss risk would be: HALO + FINASTERIDE, isn't it??

SwoleInNY

Awards
I did a cycle of H-drol a couple of months ago and it made my hair shed like a mofo so make sure you got some sprio on hand at the least.

San Quinn

San Quinn

Awards
  • Established
I did a cycle of H-drol a couple of months ago and it made my hair shed like a mofo so make sure you got some sprio on hand at the least.
Just curious what H-drol did you use and what dose did you take?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
everyone knows epistane causes hair growth in places you don't want it. but no hairloss.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Halo can't convert to DHT whatsoever due to the 4-chloro alteration. Epi's closely related to DHT & light shedding seems to be the most reported side.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to revive an ancient thread, but it came up during a search.

I have two questions...LilPsychotic, you said a person should expect shedding on any cycle. I don't disagree with you, and I've had that experience, but in your experience was the shedding temporary, ie., not indicative of any permanent loss?

And re: Spiro...how do you use it with the bad smell? What percentage?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Does tren make you shed bad?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
halo should be better the hairline and hairloss. Ive read some good stuff on here in the PP section about Toco-8. Id use 2 doses daily if i was having issues or prone to hairloss.