Methyl 1D + Masterdrol + Formadrol cycle?

1. Registered User

Methyl 1D + Masterdrol + Formadrol cycle?

Anybody used this? That's the anabolic xtreme stack that they're pimping in all the magazines.

Second question - and before you answer, I know the answer is that its always best to do PCT with prescription stuff... but with something like this on a 6 or 8 week cycle, would it be OK just to use the formadrol they recommend as a PCT? It's mostly concerns of legality as I don't have a source for that kind of thing and I don't think my dr. would prescribe me proper PCT drugs.

2. Registered User

Ofcourse they're pimpin it man they're tryin to sell there products. As far as the stack i have no experience with the M1D or Masterdrol but my friend took the M1D and noticed absolutely nothing from it. The formadrol is underdosed and fromestane itself suffers from low bioavailability and is pointless to take orally at those dosages. If your tryin to do a cycle then there are waaaayyy better compounds out there. Have you looked into an Epi cycle. Even running it solo which i recommend will yield great results and PCT is a breeze.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dadream View Post
    Ofcourse they're pimpin it man they're tryin to sell there products. As far as the stack i have no experience with the M1D or Masterdrol but my friend took the M1D and noticed absolutely nothing from it. The formadrol is underdosed and fromestane itself suffers from low bioavailability and is pointless to take orally at those dosages. If your tryin to do a cycle then there are waaaayyy better compounds out there. Have you looked into an Epi cycle. Even running it solo which i recommend will yield great results and post cycle therapy is a breeze.
    nah, I only just recently considered doing a cycle of legit orals. A lot of people are talking about Epi here, but unfortunately that doesnt always mean that something is good The problem is most of the stuff is 3 characters, which means you can't do a SEARCH for info on it.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Natty, Methyl 1D and Forma cycle, suggestions?
    By CountryLiftin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:09 PM
  2. Natadrol/methyl 1D/Masterdrol Question
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 06:21 PM
  3. methyl 1d/masterdrol..
    By NRGora in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2009, 08:04 PM
  4. Methyl 1d and Formadrol
    By mxmatt15 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 03:19 PM
  5. Formadrol PCT for M-1D & Masterdrol cycle??
    By chalk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 05:04 PM