Tren-Test Info

philmaster

philmaster

Awards
ive been lifting for 6 years now and am now going to start my first cycle in another week of liquid test and tren
and precautions or advice u can give me

is it safe to stack with roids? Such as Creatine or Nitric Oxide
Leukik?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch sorry bro, but these are some pretty elementary questions that tell me you may not yet be ready for what you will be undertaking here. creatine is stackable with anything. it's creatine, it's an amino acid blend that works to enhance ATP within the body. Nitric Oxide is....NO. the biological process itself of blood rushing to the muscles is a core bodily function. any NO supplement enhances this and is a fine addition to any stack and/or cycle. Leukic contains L-Leucine, which is a Branched Chain Amino Acid important for protein synthesis directly within muscles. alongside Valine and Isoleucine, these three BCAAs are a formidible team in helping blunt the onset of cortisol and enhancing protein metabolism. fine with anything and definitely recommended as a yearly all-round supplement.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
IMHO if you are asking these elementary questions, you should not be thinking about running tren. Tren is one of the most powerfull steroids and also one of the worst as far as sides.

If this is your first cycle, I would run test solo so you get an idea of the sides. Do you know which esters your test and tren are?

MacMan

Awards
My advice to you is don't! You need to do a lot more research on the subject, especially if you plan on using Tren.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 6
Cycle Logs 0
p5sky LG Sciences 35
Anabolics 6