!st cycle need adviceon nolvadex

hodji killer

Awards
This will be my first cycle. I plan on stacking deca with test. I dont have any nolvadex and I am extremely worried about gyno. I have don countless hours of reading and am getting mixed info. Can I start the cycle at a low dose and slowly increase on and decrease off to minimize the chances of getting gyno. Or should I wait untill I can find some nolva. My doses will be 300 deca and 500 test. Please let me know what you guys think. Its hard to find info that you can trust. Thanks in advance

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You should have a SERM on hand anytime you run a cycle. But, you REALLY need something on hand if your gonna run deca with it.

xlch721

xlch721

Awards
I would get a Serm and make sure you have your post cycle therapy in order before you start your cycle.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Dont mess with steroids unless you have a SERM and a decent AI on hand or theres a good chance youll get a nice set of ***** tits.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude I wouldn't cycle most ph's without a serm especially if you don't think you'll look good with a nice rack, lol. Get the serm or loose the gear, would be my advise.

hodji killer

Awards
This will be my first cycle. I plan on stacking deca with test. I dont have any nolvadex and I am extremely worried about gyno. I have don countless hours of reading and am getting mixed info. Can I start the cycle at a low dose and slowly increase on and decrease off to minimize the chances of getting gyno. Or should I wait untill I can find some nolva. My doses will be 300 deca and 500 test. Please let me know what you guys think. Its hard to find info that you can trust. Thanks in advance
Thanks for the advice guys I'll definatly find a good serm before I proceed with a cycle. you guys have any recomendations?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
deff dont even start with out your serm on hand. because if you start and then cant get your hands on a serm in time your kind f$%^ed

hodji killer

Awards
I recently read an article about serms and AIs. It said that I could use lentaron for an AI. has anybody herd of this and if so would it be enough for test and deca stack?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Lentaron == Formestane