Basic but serious question (cycles)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I've never done a cycle of AS, but I am curious:

How many cycles has everyone here done?

Certainly quanity of cycles does not neccessarily equal experience. But there is a wealth of knowledge here, with easy access to legal post cycle therpy - it seems the anabolic world is safer than ever.

I'm not trying to just make chatter, I am truly interested in how many cycles some of the vets have ran. And what their general philosophy is on cycling (limit to # of cycles / per year, etc. etc.)

any insight is appriciated
thanks very much

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Im a youngster to the game so ill start off.....one. my second will begin in September. First time through, used roughly 500-600mg/week enth, 40mg dbol for the initial 5 weeks. Second time: 500mg enth, 400 deca, 40 dbol
Sage

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
anyone else
thanks for the info SAGE
Im on my 4th cycle of PHs in a 1 year period.
I have always taken 4-8weeks off in between, just seems still like alot for a 1 year period.

but i guess if everything comes back to normal (post cycle), its all good

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I've run 1 prohormone and 1 steroid cycle, planning my second cycle for november, I personally believe that time off after a cycle should be equal to time on (at the minimum) and if it is a long cycle, that time off shouldn't be counted until post-cycle is completed. 4 week cycles, then 4 weeks off including post cycle is fine, but for my 12 weeker, I didn't start counting time off until I finished post.

ManBeast

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I run 2 prohormone cycle before as well....forgot to add that on
Sage

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i've ran 3 ph cycles, but only 1 "real" ph cycle (4 week superone+)

i mean come on...does 2 pinnacle poppers cycles count? i was a newbie who knew **** who gained ****. just a lesson to be learned.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
and soon to add in an aas cycle pretty shortly eh maui? ;)
Sage

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies Im still pretty young and do not want to go overboard. I've always given the on-cycle length or more for my post cycle recovery. And will continue do...

I guess I'm wondering if this is enough. and if I take these precautions that I could essentially do an unlimited numbers of cycles (In theory). Surely there is a point where the body begins responds less and less to the PH or AAS.

I've also read of people taking long periods of time off without using a PH or ASS (say up to 12months), and then there their bodies responding very well (better) to a cycle.