What size needles?

Atheloop

Awards
I'm doing 12 weeks of Test-E @ 500mg a week. I am going to injection to glutes. Is 25gauge 3 cc needles ok? They're 1.5 inch.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm doing 12 weeks of Test-E @ 500mg a week. I am going to injection to glutes. Is 25gauge 3 cc needles ok? They're 1.5 inch.
Yup!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
1.5 inches is good but I prefer 23 gauge. To each his own I guess :)

advanracing62

advanracing62

Awards
23/25 will be perfect
I've used 21/20 and they are huge... but good for a quick stick.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
when i buy pins i buy the needles with 25g 1.5 inch and i buy an equal amount of 20-21 guage just the needles for drawing the oil with

best to only stick yourself with fresh pins, they get really dull after ou stick them in the vials and last thing you want is scaring

also, one of those heat packs that you microwave on the spot you just injected virtually eliminated soreness for me afterwards

MacMan

Awards
You can actually get 1 1/4 inch 23 gauge if you order them from overseas. That is what I prefer to use in the glutes. I use 1 inch 25 gauge for ventrogluteal. I always draw with a 23 gauge and then switch the needle prior to injecting. It makes a big difference.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can actually get 1 1/4 inch 23 gauge if you order them from overseas. That is what I prefer to use in the glutes. I use 1 inch 25 gauge for ventrogluteal. I always draw with a 23 gauge and then switch the needle prior to injecting. It makes a big difference.
Amen to the Ventroglute!!!!