Are heavy carbs necessary with Epi/Havoc?

hockeyroom28

Awards
I did a 3 week SD cycle and felt like crap before I upped my carbs a great deal. I'm planning on a 4 week Epi cycle (not sure whether Havoc or Epi yet), and I'm wondering if I need to eat a lot of carbs like I did with SD.

I know the reason for Carbs with SD was the glycemic (sp) process that SD required, but I haven't read about this with Epi. Thanks for the help guys!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i'd go with havoc.

and no I don't think you have to worry about upping your carbs with it.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
nah you defintely won't get the same reaction on havoc, i'v used it on a low/mod carb cut and had no issues

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It depends on your goals.

You can use Havoc with some carb restriction for a true lean bulk/cutting cycle.

If you are going for a straight mass/strength cycle, then you are going to want to make sure your bottleneck is NOT due to metabolic sensors telling your body that fuel is restricted...and you want enough carbs to do the trick.

Monitor yourself closely, and make sure you are satisfied with results while also satisfied with lack of fatgain.

hockeyroom28

Awards
Between Havoc/Epi, which is best for anti gyno effects?

hockeyroom28

Awards
I'm on the AD now (less than 30 carbs per day, 1-2 refeed days per week). Can Epi/Havoc be used safely and effectively with such low carbs?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Havoc is no problem on a low to nill carb diet. I myself havnt had the problem with havoc with no carbs as i have with superdrol. So going less then 50mgs of carbs a day is np on havoc. Thats why i like the product so much, universal anabolic.

hockeyroom28

Awards
Havoc is no problem on a low to nill carb diet. I myself havnt had the problem with havoc with no carbs as i have with superdrol. So going less then 50mgs of carbs a day is np on havoc. Thats why i like the product so much, universal anabolic.
Thanks a lot. How long did you run it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks a lot. How long did you run it?
Ive taken havoc to a crazy point along with some other people on here, ive ran it as high as 90mgs and as long as 8 weeks. Felt Amazing all the way thru, no problems, just clean clean gains that are very easily kept!

hockeyroom28

Awards
3clipse - Thanks for the replies, so you ran 8+ weeks at high doses with low carbs (under 30) and felt good? Any lethargy?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive taken havoc to a crazy point along with some other people on here, ive ran it as high as 90mgs and as long as 8 weeks. Felt Amazing all the way thru, no problems, just clean clean gains that are very easily kept!
must agree with you, and your other statement on it. Its is a well rounded versatile anabolic steroid.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
must agree with you, and your other statement on it. Its is a well rounded versatile anabolic steroid.
I must say outside of 1-ad/1-test its my favorite anabolic.

Nope no lethargy to speak of on it. I didnt run it at 90mgs the whole time i was on but i never ran it under 40mgs. Its just a great anabolic and i really enjoy running it when i do.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must say outside of 1-ad/1-test its my favorite anabolic.

Nope no lethargy to speak of on it. I didnt run it at 90mgs the whole time i was on but i never ran it under 40mgs. Its just a great anabolic and i really enjoy running it when i do.
since you mention it, how does 1-t stacked with 4ad do for the libido sexual performance area? Ive got that planned as a transdermal but was most worried about libido as i am with any steroid.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
carbs aren't necessary with anything.

including tren.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
since you mention it, how does 1-t stacked with 4ad do for the libido sexual performance area? Ive got that planned as a transdermal but was most worried about libido as i am with any steroid.

As long as you are running enough 4-ad to counter the sides you should be good to go.

I always ran it like this. TD: 1-test: 300mgs
4-ad: 600mgs. and just adjust the dosages as you move up!