Clean bulk cycle help! What to choose?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Hey I plan on doing a clean bulk cycle in the spring. I am gonna eat clean foods and bulk up.

Here is what I have:
X-Mass
P-MAX
M1T
MDHT

I would dose X-Mass @ 120mg ED, PMAX at 30mg ED, M1T 20mg ED & can't recall of hand MDHT dose.

Not going to run all 4, just want to run 2! X-Mass being 1 of the 2. I originally thought X-Mass and PMAX, but then recalled I have M1T.

Opinions?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am not HARDCORE enough for you guys :bb3:

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
its sort of the policy here to not help people choose - the mantra is that you are supposed to research and choose what you think will be safest and work best for you. That's just what I've seen though, my opinion is in no way valid.

:stick:

Smokey69

Awards
Don't do P-max and M1T together! Thats 2 strong methyls together, so would be rather bad for you liver.

If it were me I'd stick with the Xmass and P-Max stack and possibly do the MDHT along with it ( mild methyl thats not worth running solo). Then save the M1T for another time when you won't stack it with any other methyls.

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much know what I am going to do I have been doing this since PA released 1-AD. XMASS and M1T and may drop in MDHT at the end.

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
I pretty much know what I am going to do I have been doing this since PA released 1-AD. XMASS and M1T and may drop in MDHT at the end.
Then why waste everyone's time asking for an opinion, and bumping with something snotty like "I guess im not hardcore enough for you guys" when you have already decided?

BigMfer

BigMfer

Awards
  • Established
Then why waste everyone's time asking for an opinion, and bumping with something snotty like "I guess im not hardcore enough for you guys" when you have already decided?
Because Mr.Board Know it all, I wanted other opinions on what I should do. Just becuase I already have an idea, DOES NOT mean I closed to better ideas. What heck is the board for if not to ask for opinions and experiences!

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Because Mr.Board Know it all, I wanted other opinions on what I should do. Just becuase I already have an idea, DOES NOT mean I closed to better ideas. What heck is the board for if not to ask for opinions and experiences!
Apparently, it's to act like an arrogant jackass. Good thing they saved you a job here!

Your snotty attitude in life more than certainly has translated into your work at the gym, and you have decided that you will be able to grow that way instead of hard work.

I'd recommend staying off the roids till you're out of high school.