Albuterol?

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Albuterol?

So I have been wondering about the inhaler form of this drug. Some say that people use it as an alternative to clenbuterol when cutting. It says it is a bronch dilator. Would this have the same effect as ephedra? Would the results be more pronounced? Does anyone know that much about this stuff? lol. Thanks guys. Not that I plan to ever take it, I am just interested.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

the inhaler is not designed to deliver the drug systematically. that is why it is inhaled for asthma patients. alb, clen, ephedra are all beta-2 stims, but delivered in inhaler form, you are not going to reap the effects that bodybuilders seek with these compounds.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.96%

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    the inhaler is not designed to deliver the drug systematically. that is why it is inhaled for asthma patients. alb, clen, ephedra are all beta-2 stims, but delivered in inhaler form, you are not going to reap the effects that bodybuilders seek with these compounds.
    Meaning you would need to take more than what the dosing on the inhaler is? Or is it just a poor method of administration?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

You would need to take A LOT more. I dont know exact doses that are contained in the inhaler form, but I can assure that they are not going to be anywhere even close to performance enhancing doses. They are only designed to deliver just enough active to stimulate the beta-2 receptors in the immediate vicinity of the area of administration.... no spillover into the bloodstream to have any systemic affect.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.96%

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    You would need to take A LOT more. I dont know exact doses that are contained in the inhaler form, but I can assure that they are not going to be anywhere even close to performance enhancing doses. They are only designed to deliver just enough active to stimulate the beta-2 receptors in the immediate vicinity of the area of administration.... no spillover into the bloodstream to have any systemic affect.
    The inhaler contains 17g. There is 200 doses in the inhaler. Whatever that equals out to.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.82%

That seems really high. Are you sure it is 17g of albuterol? Or is it 17g of solution? I just ask because if it is 17g of albuterol, then that means that there are 85mg's of albuterol per serving which is like 3-4 times a normal daily intake of albuterol on a cutter. I would think that inhalation would make a substance much more bio-available, considering the membranes the active would be coming in contact with would be EXTREMELY thin. Now I am getting a little confused about this.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by haroldjg View Post
    That seems really high. Are you sure it is 17g of albuterol? Or is it 17g of solution? I just ask because if it is 17g of albuterol, then that means that there are 85mg's of albuterol per serving which is like 3-4 times a normal daily intake of albuterol on a cutter. I would think that inhalation would make a substance much more bio-available, considering the membranes the active would be coming in contact with would be EXTREMELY thin. Now I am getting a little confused about this.
    these inhalers deliver MCG's in a solution per dose. so be careful with the calculations. Also, there is no guarantee that even if you inhale a **** load of this that it is a safe or effective way of administering performance enhancing doses of albuterol.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.96%

Quote Originally Posted by pudzian2 View Post
    these inhalers deliver MCG's in a solution per dose. so be careful with the calculations. Also, there is no guarantee that even if you inhale a **** load of this that it is a safe or effective way of administering performance enhancing doses of albuterol.
    Thats what I was wondering. I notice they sell liquid forms too on research sites. Even then it is kinda iffy on whether it really works or not.

Oh yeah, it is a solution based dose.

I know someone who has a few of these inhalers that were prescribed to him. I just noticed that they were albuterol. The name rang a bell.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.19%

I've got three lil kids around the house that have all been prescribed albuterol at one time or another. The inhaler experience is not equivalent to the oral research chem experience.

Inhaled albuterol, works pretty good with allergies. Oral albuterol is great in cutting fat if you find Clen is too much for you.

The dosages in a inhalable are way too small to be useful for fat loss.

Inhalers = mcg's

oral's = milligrams

That is this subject in a nutshell. THERE ARE NO INHALERS THAT OFFER MILLIGRAM DOSAGES. PLEASE READ YOUR LABEL AND STOP DISPUTING FORUM LOGIC!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.96%

Quote Originally Posted by fatsuperman View Post
    I've got three lil kids around the house that have all been prescribed albuterol at one time or another. The inhaler experience is not equivalent to the oral research chem experience.

Inhaled albuterol, works pretty good with allergies. Oral albuterol is great in cutting fat if you find Clen is too much for you.

The dosages in a inhalable are way too small to be useful for fat loss.

Inhalers = mcg's

oral's = milligrams

That is this subject in a nutshell. THERE ARE NO INHALERS THAT OFFER MILLIGRAM DOSAGES. PLEASE READ YOUR LABEL AND STOP DISPUTING FORUM LOGIC!
    I never said that it distributed mgs. Thanks for the help.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.19%

man I sounded like and A$$hole in that post...sorry
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.98%

Im an Asthmatic and I take albuterol. The only fat loss that occurs with this is the sole purpose so that I can breathe and do cardio for my fatloss.

There is no fatloss elements in this drug.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.67%

I highly doubt the inhalant form will do much good. Get the liquid form.
  14. Certified Travis
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.39%

It's pretty much pointless unless your using it to improve cardio performance. Anthony Roberts says otherwise...but whatever.

Watch the BP too...
  15. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by SupFatHead View Post
    It's pretty much pointless unless your using it to improve cardio performance. Anthony Roberts says otherwise...but whatever.

Watch the BP too...
    clen and alb are both beta-2 stims correct? and one of the only differences is their half lives.....as far as i know. As far as the difference in results claimed from the two-thats another story. but I would imagine that fatloss cannot be ruled out completely. There is no evidence that it DOES NOT help the body into a fat burning state if used properly. And of course this use of albuterol is generally discussed amongst bodybuilders and other athletes so who really knows...

Similar Forum Threads

1. How long to run Albuterol?
    By 357mag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-24-2005, 07:25 PM
  2. Clenbuterol vs albuterol
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 07:16 AM
  3. Just learned about Albuterol
    By 357mag in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7