Deca and dbol

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Since deca shuts your test down, would running dbol with it keep my test levels elevated enough? Or would I have to run so much of it that liver damage would be a threat?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering why you don't want to run some test with a this.. cause if you do.. it is the classic bread and butter..

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
Don't know if I can get my hands on it..
So would dbol be a bad alternative?

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
OK I've ruled out the dbol. But I'm still wondering what you could run to keep test production up during a deca cycle if you can't get any actual test. Would 4AD work? Could you run T-1 Pro and then nolva post cycle?

Bone

Awards
Dont mix Prohormones and gear bro. It wont hurt you, but why do it??

Peace

Bone

FishBonz

OK I've ruled out the dbol. But I'm still wondering what you could run to keep test production up during a deca cycle if you can't get any actual test. Would 4AD work? Could you run T-1 Pro and then nolva post cycle?
I think what you’re looking for is something you can run with deca that will keep your natural test levels up? If I am correct, then running test, 4AD, T-1 pro will not keep test levels up during a cycle as all of these will, to some degree, suppress your natural test levels.

Like Matthew D said, if you can obtain some, add some test to that and you have the classic cycle (D-Bol, Deca, Test). As you mentioned above, you will need clomid or nolva post cycle.

I wouldn't worry about keeping natural levels up during a cycle. Figure out what it is you want to do. Do it. Then run the best post cycle meds for recovery.

Just my .02

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Introduction of ANY androgen will shut down natural test bro. Deca, tren, EQ, dbol, it doesnt matter. The only thing that will give you testosterone, is test. I would NOT run dbol and deca without test and I certainly would never run just deca.

IMO deca is an outdated and antiquated steroid. EQ or tren are MUCH better options if running a bread and butter type stack.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
OK, general consensus - don't run the deca alone, but under what circumstances? Would running only deca at 300mg/week for 4 weeks shut me down that hard?

dermalgear

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by GangstaJDog
OK, general consensus - don't run the deca alone, but under what circumstances? Would running only deca at 300mg/week for 4 weeks shut me down that hard?
Shut you down and give you very little results, you have to run deca a lot longer than 4 weeks bro.  You need to do some more reading...

Only instance where 4 weeks on nandrolone would even be a REMOTE possibility would be nandrolone base, pinning it ed or using it transdermally, but I doubt you or many individuals have access to that compound!

Last edited:

diablo69

Awards
First off what are you trying to achieve from your cycle? Just dont start a cycle to start a cycle.
Deca is good gear but you may want to consider EQ instead.

If a cycle doent contain TEST its not a cycle IMO

But if you had to take a deca/ dbol cycle I would run it this way

Week 1 Deca @ 300mg
week 2-6 Deca @ 400mg
week 7-8 Deca @ 300mg

week 1-6 dbol start @ 30/40/45/45/40/35

mg may vary person to person

But if you want to gain mass try this

week 1-8 TEST @ 750mg
week 1-8 DECA @ 600mg but last 2 weeks @ 400mg
week 1-4 A-50 @ 50/100/100/50 a day

Expected Results:
This cycle is for more serious users, guys that have done a few cycles and want to really try to bulk up. Results should be a high degree of mass with very good strength gains. A first time user would not have to use this amount of juice to see similar results.

REMEMBER:
never start a cycle without your Anti-e

ON HAND

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
TallyBigDog General Chat 29
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Cycle Logs 36
Bulking 6