Stoping Epistane

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
Good Day,

I began my epistane last week pulsing @ 20mgs for two days, (MON and WED). On Fri morining I broke out into a rash/hives on my arms. Not to sure if it was the multivit I was taking or the epi. Epi has sulfur in it and thus i believe it is the sulfur. However, eggs have sulfur and I eat egss on the regular.

Not sure, but I will need to stop the supplements I was ingesting into my system and go from there.

Question I have is, if I do stop the epi, do I need to begin my PCT (Annabolic Innovations)?

THXS,

thwomp

Awards
If you have only been on it for 2 days, then no, there is no PCT required.

Im also allergic to sulfur and eat a ton of eggs with no problem. Most likely the sulfur content in the epi is much higher than that of the eggs.

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
Thxs. From the two days i was on it, it felt great. Sucks that I cant remain on it. I am looking into h-drol since it does not contain any sulfur, 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol.
ANy thoughts?

THXS

thwomp

Awards
Sorry, cant help you on this one. I dont dabble in designers and all that garbage. I stick to the real stuff. ;)

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
No worries. Just curious, what has worked for you? Since you seem to be allergic to the sulfur as well?

thwomp

Awards
I only use real gear, no desingers or that other BS thats out now. I never even had an interest in running epistane just for that reason, plus i didnt wanna mess with the allergy to sulfur.

jrob24

Awards
my friend would always break out in rashes when he was on havoc but would be fine days he didnt take it, was crazy he had to stop bcuz it got so bad and ppl looked at him like a freak lol

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
im considering an epi cycle, is there any way to know your allergic to sulfer b4 the cycle? i eat tons of eggs w/ no problems...

Blackspider24

Blackspider24

Awards
Start off my taking 10mg for the first week, and pay close attention to your arms and other places such as your back and the back of the neck. I didnt notice anything, untill it just sprung up on me one morining when i woke up.

rabican

rabican

Awards
  • Established
cool thanks, just sucks i cant test it with something cheaper;)