Havoc pulse cycle plan - need help from wise ones.

MonkeyNuts

Awards
Hello there,

I've bought two bottles of Havoc, but haven't even opened them yet. As I've never taken any Anabolic agents or PH before, but I am 27 years old with 8 years lifting experience and solid diet.

I want to know, can I pulse Havoc for 8 weeks non-stop, taking it 3 times a week, EOD? Is this too long or ok?

I will take Cycle Support on my off days, as I have heard Milk Thistle on "ON days" is counter productive.

"ON Days" - Mon, Wed, Fri?

Week 1: 10, 20, 30
Week 2: 30, 30, 30
~~
Week 8: 30, 30, 30

Would that be safe to do? Most people say it should not be taken more than 4 weeks, but if I pusle at only 30mg, 3 times a week, would 8 weeks be acceptable?

I would take them all before 6:30 to avoid late night shut down. Two tablets before working out and one right after working out.

Is this an acceptable method or should I cut back the weeks to less than 8 etc?

Thanks

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
IMO that would be the perfect length. I have pulsed from cycles as short as 3 weeks to as long as 4 months. I have to say that my favorite pulses seem to be around the 8 week mark. After that point, the strength/recomp/mass gains seem to slow down quite a bit. I feel like it would almost be a waste to pulse for only 4 weeks, because for me atleast, on pulses I usually dont even really begin to feel it until some time in the third week. I dont know what other people are going to say, but this is my advice. 8 weeks is the perfect amount of time.

MonkeyNuts

Awards
I will be taking 30mg 3 times a week EOD for 8 weeks with Cycle Support. Will be ok and not too toxic to my liver?

What duration are other users suggesting?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
I will be taking 30mg 3 times a week EOD for 8 weeks with Cycle Support. Will be ok and not too toxic to my liver?

What duration are other users suggesting?
30 mgs is low for a Havoc pulse, but should be fine. Are you planning on any AI to boost natural test?

I running a 10 week pulse. You should be able to run 40 mgs ED for 6 weeks so 30 mgs 3x week for 8 weeks should be fine. No need to push it on your first cycle since you gain fast any way.

MonkeyNuts

Awards
30 mgs is low for a Havoc pulse, but should be fine. Are you planning on any AI to boost natural test?

I running a 10 week pulse. You should be able to run 40 mgs ED for 6 weeks so 30 mgs 3x week for 8 weeks should be fine. No need to push it on your first cycle since you gain fast any way.
I'm too scared to take 40mg as it seems high for me (5ft 8") 180lb 17% BODY FAT). I have a small frame/ joints, so I look bigger than I actually am. I thiink 30mg would be ideal for me, being under 200lb.

It's my first time ever taking any PH or steroidal compound, so I thought pulsing would be the best way to ease myself into it.

I don't mind steady safer gains. I would choose steady slow gains over faster more potent gains, because I want minimal shut down.

What is better for me:
ED or EOD?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You have the right cycle length there, I'd recommend 40mg but see how 30mg treats you and you can always bump up when you're ready

ED or EOD? Neither, pulse 3x a week like you originally said. Werewolf was just mentioning that its ok to run 40mg ED so for a pulse 30mg isn't much.

MonkeyNuts

Awards
everybody says 40mg will be ok for a pulse, but i'm just being careful as I have never taken PH or steroids before.

The reason I believe 30mg will be enough for me is that I am not as large as some of these other guys that have more lean muscle mass weighing in at 220+. So scale wise, I feel that my body will respond nicely to 30mg and I can always bump it up if I feel I can handle it.