My upcoming PP cycle/PCT protocol.. critique plz

ATH3386

Awards
I know this could go into the supp section.. but I figured Id get better responses in here, especially seeing it is a steroid.
I am going to run PP
Week1-15mg
Week2-4 30mg
Week5- 45mg
Week6(day order) 45/45/45/30/30/30/15
Week 7-10- PCT- Nolva(40/40/20/20), Blue Up Stim Free, ZMA, Alpha Male XL(on sale.. has ADED which would help in PCT), NOW Liver Support(300-400mg of milk thistle extract and some NAC)

Cycle/PCT Supports-
2g tauring while on cycle
2 scoops of cycle support(red yeast rice or whatever free version) per day on cycle
1 scoop of cycle support per day in PCT
Multi(especially after the study that this can help avert liver toxicity), Vitamins, Glucosamine/Chondrition

I figured Blue Up and Alpha Male would be sufficient to boost test vs. the usual Activate Xtreme.

Critiques? Should I run an anti-cort with this PCT? My prior cycle exp. is Epistane(1 run).

As for sides.. what should I expect vs. Epistane? Rage issues compared to Epistane? How about the lethargy?

beebab

beebab

Awards
  • Established
lethargy is supposed to be a lot worse on Phera. Phera is notorious for more androgenic sides, vs Epi is supposed to be a milder compound sides wise.

ATH3386

Awards
So the fact that theyre more androgenic means that strength gains should be better, the gains will be wet, but what is the negative of androgenic sides?

Im kinda lost on androgenic v. not androgenic and wikipedia isnt helping me out all too much.

ATH3386

Awards
Don't do that. run the 45 till it runs out. all you do is delay your recovery this way, with minimal gains.
Well.. someone on BB said 45 could be too high. Would a 6 week even be excessive for a second cycle(Only one epi cycle under my belt)

How would a
Week1- 15mg
Week 2-4 30mg
Week 5(pending on feel) 45mg.. if I dont feel comfortable.. 30mg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its really more about how you feel I think than what anyone else says. 45 can be high for phera, how much do you weigh? 6 weeks is kinda long for pheraplex, but at least you'll be using cycle support.

ATH3386

Awards
Its really more about how you feel I think than what anyone else says. 45 can be high for phera, how much do you weigh? 6 weeks is kinda long for pheraplex, but at least you'll be using cycle support.
Im about 220ish at 15% or so. I am trying to make the college football team.. Bench 310 or so, Squat 395 or so.

I might stay offa the 45mg as I was reading many reviews that when people jumped from 30 to 45 they experienced a ton of sides.. especially calves and back pumps like no other.

I might run five weeks with 15 the first week and four straight 30 weeks with a ton of cycle support for lipids and BP.

But honestly.. what are androgenic sides v. normal sides? Isnt havoc androgenic? I thought thats why havoc gave such good strength gains.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its not so much that the sides are different, just more of them. more of the side effects come from the androgenic portion than the anabolic portion. so hair loss, high blood pressure, etc.

Yes havoc (as most designers) is somewhat androgenic, but we are talking more about how androgenic it is compared to testosterone. so a coumpound that is 3x as androgenic as testosterone is a lot more likely to have those side effects than one that is less androgenic than testosterone. I think.

ATH3386

Awards
its not so much that the sides are different, just more of them. more of the side effects come from the androgenic portion than the anabolic portion. so hair loss, high blood pressure, etc.

Yes havoc (as most designers) is somewhat androgenic, but we are talking more about how androgenic it is compared to testosterone. so a coumpound that is 3x as androgenic as testosterone is a lot more likely to have those side effects than one that is less androgenic than testosterone. I think.
Ohhhh ok. Well.. my hair is about as thick as a bear's. I figure cycle support will keep the BP at bay.. especially since im not going to tap 45mg. As for liver issues for a five week... the milk thistle and NAC should protect me. My school offers BP and cholesterol tests for like.. 3 dollars. Ill keep my fishoil intake to 6-10g a day.

Correct me if Im wrong but Phera>Havoc in terms of strength and mass.. right?

The more androgenic means the more strength gains.. right?(to some extent)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes and yes. phera can easily (with diet in check) put on 15-20 lbs, with havoc 8-12 is more like it. And generally yes, the androgenic goes with strength gains, and feeling "on"

ATH3386

Awards
yes and yes. phera can easily (with diet in check) put on 15-20 lbs, with havoc 8-12 is more like it. And generally yes, the androgenic goes with strength gains, and feeling "on"
So.. This brings a question to my mind. What is the possibility of shutdown with phera vs. superdrol and havoc?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
Well.. someone on BB said 45 could be too high. Would a 6 week even be excessive for a second cycle(Only one epi cycle under my belt)

How would a
Week1- 15mg
Week 2-4 30mg
Week 5(pending on feel) 45mg.. if I dont feel comfortable.. 30mg
This is a much better plan. Even at 30 mgs you may start to feel bad. 5 weeks is as long as I will run PP.

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
So.. This brings a question to my mind. What is the possibility of shutdown with phera vs. superdrol and havoc?
Havoc is the least, then Phera, then Superdrol. All will shut you down, but Havoc and PP are much slower at shut down.

arnold84

Awards
is pheraplex a Progesterone? and is nolva the best choice to combat gyno caused from pp?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established
is pheraplex a Progesterone? and is nolva the best choice to combat gyno caused from pp?
Yes, but PP is not know for causing gyno problems.

Nolva was the old best. Now I think toremifene and EPI are probably better.

arnold84

Awards
Yes, but PP is not know for causing gyno problems.

Nolva was the old best. Now I think toremifene and EPI are probably better.
Are you sure? ive read quite afew people getting gyno from pheraplex! even on this forum!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you sure? ive read quite afew people getting gyno from pheraplex! even on this forum!
I've done quite a bit of research on phera over the past 3 or 4 months and have not found phera to cause gyno. I have heard of it aggrevating gyno in just a few cases. These users ran it longer than 4 weeks and at higher than 30mgs as well.

If you wouldn't mind, please add a link to the posts where phera caused gyno.

ATH3386, which brand of phera do you have?