- 12-24-2007, 02:47 AM
- 12-24-2007, 08:19 AM
If you don't your an idiot. You could shoot into a vein or artery and DIE.
- 12-24-2007, 10:47 AM
Yeah it is kinda reckless to not asperate..It use to scare me becuase when you pull back you see ab ig air bubble..but its really just a vacume inside the pin..
12-24-2007, 03:23 PM
there are no cons. aspirating is common protocol. whatever ****ing moron told you not to aspirate deserves to shoot into a vein
12-24-2007, 06:15 PM
sorry I forgot to mention that it is a SubQ injection but that doesn't really make a difference anyway.
Anyways thanks for the facts, thats why I ask
Similar Forum Threads
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-31-2004, 11:51 PM
- By FrTimothy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-20-2004, 02:57 PM
- By theslime in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 10Last Post: 05-12-2004, 09:44 PM
- By Jarconis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-19-2004, 02:41 PM
- By jxhopper in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2004, 02:45 AM