IGF1 with Tren Ace question.

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

IGF1 with Tren Ace question.

i`m on week 3 of my Tren cycle and was wondering if i should throw some IGF1 into the mix and at what dose.

any thought????

2. Banned
    Answers

What kind of results are you getting from the Tren?
  3. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    What kind of results are you getting from the Tren?
    awsome power increase, lean muscle gain. its the best juice to sip on!!!!!!
    •   

4. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Chad View Post
    i`m on week 3 of my Tren cycle and was wondering if i should throw some IGF1 into the mix and at what dose.

any thought????
    Igf-1 is a rather hott thing..just remember your body makes less than 1 mcg a day. People that dose it over 40mcg are wasting their money. I use around 20mcg every now and then split (half in each side)...so 10+ in each muscle worked....I can't do pecs tho, that sh*t hurts like a b*tch.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Watch for gyno with that combo..... I have problems with both combined.
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

fyi--- im 281 and my jeans are fitting looser in the waist!
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Igf-1 is a rather hott thing..just remember your body makes less than 1 mcg a day. People that dose it over 40mcg are wasting their money. I use around 20mcg every now and then split (half in each side)...so 10+ in each muscle worked....I can't do pecs tho, that sh*t hurts like a b*tch.
    yeah thats what dr.d said also.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    Watch for gyno with that combo..... I have problems with both combined.
    noted. ill be running some epi for pct so that`ll clear that shi t right up
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Answers

epi will only supress you more look into a serm instead of epi just my .02cents
  10. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by king1033 View Post
    epi will only supress you more look into a serm instead of epi just my .02cents
    oh i know buddy. i`ll be running clomid, x lean, jungle warfare and some nolva. the epi is for the gyno if it pops up.
  11. Banned
    Answers

why cant you do pecs and don't you mix it with BW?
  12. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gotripped View Post
    why cant you do pecs and don't you mix it with BW?
    I don't wanna inject igf near the nippy area......Igf technically makes everything it touches grow....and it just feels all weird n sh*t.....ya I backload with BA water.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. Registered User
    Answers

You do loacal just cause? I read almost all the IGF-1 r3 stuff in the above section but it was going back and forth wethere or not local or ab was ok.
    I was thinking of trying it in year or so but do not feel like doing local. Especially from what you and everyone else i know says pecs hurt like i biotch.
  14. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    You do loacal just cause? I read almost all the IGF-1 r3 stuff in the above section but it was going back and forth wethere or not local or ab was ok.
    I was thinking of trying it in year or so but do not feel like doing local. Especially from what you and everyone else i know says pecs hurt like i biotch.
    You have to inject in the muscle just worked, post workout!! That is how it's done.
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

From my understanding Trenbolone increases natural production of IGF. Why would you want to stack that with something that suppresses it?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    From my understanding Trenbolone increases natural production of IGF. Why would you want to stack that with something that suppresses it?
    yeah i read that. thats why i was wondering if it would be a good idea or not.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

no hard science on tren or igf out there really but i've read in the BTPB book that tren upregulates your tren receptors, so seems like doing that and then flooding your body with IGF will do some good stuff, we'll see though, i'll be running tren ace and igf/ghrp for 6 weeks coming up here soon.

also i usually run 20mcg split between 2 or 4 muscle groups and i get noticable effects from that. 40mcg give me more effects but definately not 200% more that i can tell anyway, so i'll just stick to 20mcg E3D to be safe, its also much cheaper that way and you can pretty much run it forever

how long have you been on the tren alone?
    let us know how it goes and if you see any sort of increase in teh gains over and above the tren alone!

PS: post cycle therapy without Tor is something i will never do. Tor is my new bff, that shiat brings me back like 10x faster than nolva/clomid. i would also make sure you leave at least a few weeks of not being on the igf before post cycle therapy so you can use teh igf during your post cycle therapy, tren seems to cause some serious shut down
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test Prop/Tren Ace Questions
    By icon0561 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-10-2010, 12:02 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 09:53 PM
  3. Cutting With Test Prop/Tren Ace Question About Diet
    By ChildrenX in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2007, 02:05 AM