Increased liver weight due to 1-Test usage?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how it compares to other of the designers and non-testosterone androgens

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i do remember PA saying that 1ad would mess up liver/lipid values, although he didn't really say how it compared to the other popular methyls

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
The liver pumps you'll get are amazing. When you get it big and hard enough, you'll be able to see the liver striations and veininess popping through!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if that will make up for the parts of my liver I killed from drinking :think:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
Bump to this. Is there any other published research about this subject?

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Intuitively, any harsh compound that causes any degree of choleostasis (where your liver feels it's under attack and stops releasing cholesterol, bile and other enzymes) is going to increase liver weight..at least temporarily as the bile/cholesterol clogs up into the ducts. At least this is the way I have come to understand it.

Whether or not the bile and cholesterol that gets "clogged" within the liver ever leave it or are dissolved I do not know.

drewh10987

drewh10987

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm stupid. But does alcohol have the same effect? I don't drink but just out of curiosity.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It can but it rarely tends to cause choleostatic jaundice except in raging alcoholics. The aldehydes that alcohol produces physically scar the liver making it less and less efficient